problems installing tsukihime

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

problems installing tsukihime

Unread postby allanon89 » January 7th, 2011, 3:12 pm

hi guys, i know you've probably gotten this question a lot. i tried to install tsukihime and when it asks me to pick a directory to install, it comes up with a series of errors in japanese and doesn't install. i know the answer here would be to change the non unicode language to Japanese and i've done that. yet the problem still persists. anyone can help me? i badly wanna play this game.

thanks for your time =]
allanon89
Totally hardly posted

Re: problems installing tsukihime

Unread postby allanon89 » January 7th, 2011, 3:54 pm

anyway i've solved that problem but now another one comes. when i try to start the game this error appears:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4019/errorgp.png

thanks for your time!
allanon89
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » January 9th, 2011, 4:19 am

If your goal is to play the game in English, you can just download and run the English patch installer to install the game for you. Then extract the audio from the CD to ogg files using something like CDex and place them into the CD folder where the game is installed. Use the v1.1 patch to install the game and the v1.2 patch to update it.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby allanon89 » January 9th, 2011, 3:41 pm

ArchDemon wrote:If your goal is to play the game in English, you can just download and run the English patch installer to install the game for you. Then extract the audio from the CD to ogg files using something like CDex and place them into the CD folder where the game is installed. Use the v1.1 patch to install the game and the v1.2 patch to update it.

thanks for your reply but that's not my aim.. i just wanna know why that error comes out as shown in the picture and how can i solve it. what do they mean by a problem with my media device?
allanon89
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » January 12th, 2011, 6:57 am

It looks like it can't play the audio track from your CD for some reason. Maybe you could try another CD/DVD drive, or make a disc image and load it in something like Daemon-Tools.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Return to Tsukihime Chat