Popularity polls ?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Popularity polls ?

Unread postby Florio » September 14th, 2010, 10:12 am

Hi !
So I've been playing Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya recently, and the girls often talk about the popularity polls, made by TYPE MOON I guess, so I became curious and searched for the results of all of them. Problem is, I didn't find any website giving all the results. I just get that Arcueid's always first, and that Kohaku went from the bottom to 2nd place, or something like that, but that's all.

So I wondered, can anyone give me the results of all these popularity polls, and when they were done please ? Or at least a website to help me ? Thanks !
Florio
Totally hardly posted

Re: Popularity polls ?

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 14th, 2010, 9:36 pm

The popularity polls were probably on the Type-Moon site at one point. Although the problem was the voting for it was rather skewed since it was possible to a person to vote more than once. After a while they decided to do a Female only and Male only popularity polls that ended up having every Type-Moon character involved. Because of that I think Arc and Saber lost thier top spot to Ryougi if memory serves me correctly.

That poll was in the magazine that Type-Moon started up, but it's been a rather long time since I heard anyone wanting to look for those "historical" records if you ask me.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Popularity polls ?

Unread postby Florio » September 16th, 2010, 7:38 am

Thank you for your reply =3

Since there are a lot of jokes about these polls in Kagetsu Tohya, I thought they were quite well known, but it seems I'm either wrong or a "little" too late... But thanks for the informations, I didn't even know Type-Moon started up a magazine.
Who knows, maybe someone recorded or remembers them and will post here !
Florio
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat