Sorry, it didn't fit in the subject inputbox.
first let me explain how the heck did I come to think about such a situation.
After I finished reading a certain manga *cough* not Higurashi *cough* I couldn't do anything but think that Ciel's life (if Type-moon's Ciel and Higurashi's Ciel were one and the same), would really suck. I mean, for real. You are not only immortal with the useless privilege of feeling pain as a human would, but also trapped in an infinite cycle of death and misery, in which no matter how much you try, you can never get a good ending.
But just after I thought that living in Hinamizawa sucked badly, I remembered that there is a town I would never, ever, ever EVER want to be in: SILENT HILL (I would prefer being in Racoon City. I mean, Racoon is bad but Silent is way, way worse.)
Here a list with the good things / bad things about being in hinamizawa, Racoon City, Silent Hill.
about being in Hinamizawa
1. The girls are after you.
2. Despite always getting a bad ending, You can actually have a little bit of fun before you die.
3. You don't need to worry about the future.
4. No need to worry about moving to other town.
5. If you are lucky, you will get to be with the green haired twins.
1. The girls are after you.
2. You will never be old enough to get laid, drink beer, enter a XXX movie theater, etc.
3. You can't trust anybody in town.
4. You are tecnically mad from the very beginning, without hope of recovery.
5. If you forget who is Mion and who Shion, you are pretty much screwed.
1. Unless you are in some kind of laboratory, or canalisation system you shouldn't have too much problem with the enemies. Just shot to the head.
2. If you were turned into a zombie, your immortal soul would still be fine.
3. There are people with the same intentions you have: GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!
4. If you leave the town, all you have to do to be safe is to stay away from it.
1. You are in a town full of zombies.
2. Some of the zombies, aren't even zombies. They are extremely fast super mutant monsters!!
3. You got to deal with an agressive virus. It is like trying to fight aids with a gun.
Nothing good in Silent Hill
1. You are alone (in the best of the cases.) in a town full of mutilated creatures, that lives for the only purpose of seeing you dead.
2. You don't have any friends (except for the one person you wanted to save in the first place and even some times, that person is going to try to kill you.)
3. You are prisioner of your own nightmares. (that means, the more you hate yourself, or the more guilty you feel, the worst things will become.
4. You got your own personal stalker.
5. If you leave the town, there still might be the possiblility that "it" gets you again.
6. You can't trust even memories.
7. aside from the terrors of the night in town, there are still the terrors of the "other" town.
. You are dealing with religion, cults, devils and gods. So you are really fu**ed.
9. The moment you enter Silent Hill, you can bet that your soul won't go to heaven if you aren't carefull.
With that in mind I asked myself what would do the Tsukihime characters if they found themselves in Silent Hill?
Would they make it trough their own personal hell?
would they fail?
would they help the abyss or try to destroy it?
I personally think that considering how hard the Tsukihime characters are on themselves, they would all die or at least be trapped forever in silent hill.
Arc, Kohaku, Ciel, Shiki, Shion, Satzuki
I don't know why but I don't think this guy would flip out.
When you control something as powerful as almighty sorcery, the devil and personal demons aren't much trouble.
I am not actually sure about this one. I can't really imagine her in Silent Hill in the first place.
Just like Nero. I can't imagine this guy going nuts at the sight of the monsters of Silent Hill.
He would be really disgusted, but he wouldn't be afraid or worried.
6. Satzuki "Saccin"
She is the final boss.
NOTE: People might think that murders or Vampires of the Tsukihime universe would be fine in Silent Hill since they kill everyday to live and don't really feel any remorse but I have to disagree since I can really imagine Roa and the True Tohno Shiki going more than insane in that town.
SO After all this, what do you think would happen with Tsukihime characters in Silent Hill, huh?