What do you think TM characters would do in SILENT HILL?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

What do you think TM characters would do in SILENT HILL?

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 21st, 2010, 10:51 am

SPOILERS!!!
Sorry, it didn't fit in the subject inputbox.

Well,

first let me explain how the heck did I come to think about such a situation.

After I finished reading a certain manga *cough* not Higurashi *cough* I couldn't do anything but think that Ciel's life (if Type-moon's Ciel and Higurashi's Ciel were one and the same), would really suck. I mean, for real. You are not only immortal with the useless privilege of feeling pain as a human would, but also trapped in an infinite cycle of death and misery, in which no matter how much you try, you can never get a good ending.
But just after I thought that living in Hinamizawa sucked badly, I remembered that there is a town I would never, ever, ever EVER want to be in: SILENT HILL (I would prefer being in Racoon City. I mean, Racoon is bad but Silent is way, way worse.)

Here a list with the good things / bad things about being in hinamizawa, Racoon City, Silent Hill.

about being in Hinamizawa
Good things:
1. The girls are after you.
2. Despite always getting a bad ending, You can actually have a little bit of fun before you die.
3. You don't need to worry about the future.
4. No need to worry about moving to other town.
5. If you are lucky, you will get to be with the green haired twins.

Bad things:
1. The girls are after you.
2. You will never be old enough to get laid, drink beer, enter a XXX movie theater, etc.
3. You can't trust anybody in town.
4. You are tecnically mad from the very beginning, without hope of recovery.
5. If you forget who is Mion and who Shion, you are pretty much screwed.

Racoon City.
Good things:
1. Unless you are in some kind of laboratory, or canalisation system you shouldn't have too much problem with the enemies. Just shot to the head.
2. If you were turned into a zombie, your immortal soul would still be fine.
3. There are people with the same intentions you have: GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!
4. If you leave the town, all you have to do to be safe is to stay away from it.

Bad things:
1. You are in a town full of zombies.
2. Some of the zombies, aren't even zombies. They are extremely fast super mutant monsters!!
3. You got to deal with an agressive virus. It is like trying to fight aids with a gun.

Silent hill.
good things:
Nothing good in Silent Hill

Bad things:
1. You are alone (in the best of the cases.) in a town full of mutilated creatures, that lives for the only purpose of seeing you dead.
2. You don't have any friends (except for the one person you wanted to save in the first place and even some times, that person is going to try to kill you.)
3. You are prisioner of your own nightmares. (that means, the more you hate yourself, or the more guilty you feel, the worst things will become.
4. You got your own personal stalker.
5. If you leave the town, there still might be the possiblility that "it" gets you again.
6. You can't trust even memories.
7. aside from the terrors of the night in town, there are still the terrors of the "other" town.
8. You are dealing with religion, cults, devils and gods. So you are really fu**ed.
9. The moment you enter Silent Hill, you can bet that your soul won't go to heaven if you aren't carefull.

With that in mind I asked myself what would do the Tsukihime characters if they found themselves in Silent Hill?

Would they make it trough their own personal hell?
would they fail?
would they help the abyss or try to destroy it?

I personally think that considering how hard the Tsukihime characters are on themselves, they would all die or at least be trapped forever in silent hill.
Especially:
Arc, Kohaku, Ciel, Shiki, Shion, Satzuki

Except:
1. Nero.
I don't know why but I don't think this guy would flip out.

2. Aoko.
When you control something as powerful as almighty sorcery, the devil and personal demons aren't much trouble.

3. Ren.
I am not actually sure about this one. I can't really imagine her in Silent Hill in the first place.

4. Kouma.
Just like Nero. I can't imagine this guy going nuts at the sight of the monsters of Silent Hill.

5. Tatari.
He would be really disgusted, but he wouldn't be afraid or worried.

6. Satzuki "Saccin"
She is the final boss.

NOTE: People might think that murders or Vampires of the Tsukihime universe would be fine in Silent Hill since they kill everyday to live and don't really feel any remorse but I have to disagree since I can really imagine Roa and the True Tohno Shiki going more than insane in that town.

SO After all this, what do you think would happen with Tsukihime characters in Silent Hill, huh?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Re: What do you think TM characters would do in SILENT HILL?

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 21st, 2010, 4:39 pm

Arc - Come on, seriously. For all we know, she might even be the only one who exactly knows what's happening in Silent Hill.
Kohaku - That Stepford smile of hers is scary enough... how she even showed up in Silent Hill is even scarier.
Ciel - Her "immortality" should give her an advantage, and her background as a member of The Burial Agency would more than likely dispatch her to places similar to Silent Hill.
Shiki - This would be the perfect training grounds for Shikiller... he might even revert back to Nanaya Shiki by the end. That or his (in)famous Tohno gland might work on the nurses.
Sion - She experienced something (slightly) similar before, I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to invert to her vampire side though (there's A LOT of stuff resembling, and might even be real blood out there in Silent Hill).
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 21st, 2010, 7:36 pm

^
Now, that is really scary. I mean I wonder if you can turn off the Tohno glan under such circumstances.

I mean look at the differece:

Harry mason, Silent Hill 1, Hospital:
Harry: ARRRGH!! THE NURSES! THEY ARE KILLING ME! THEY INJECT ME STUFF AND TRY TO STAB ME!

Tohno Shiki/ Nanaya Shiki, Silent Hill 1, Hospital:
Shiki: ARRGH!! THE NURSES; THEY ARE MOLESTING ME! THEIR HANDS ARE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE AND THEY CONSTANTLY TRY TO DO ME AN ENEMA.

really, really scary considering how the Silent Hill nurses look like.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 21st, 2010, 10:28 pm

Well there's also Shiki's version of nurses.

In the Silent Hill franchise, monsters are manifested by the town of Silent Hill, which acts as a mirror of individuals' anxieties and fears. The Nurses in general share many common traits across the entire series, with a few alterations both large and small that reflect the mentality and personality traits of the protagonist, (and in some cases, such as the original Silent Hill, the antagonist).

I wonder what those nurses would look like.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 22nd, 2010, 3:04 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:Well there's also Shiki's version of nurses.

In the Silent Hill franchise, monsters are manifested by the town of Silent Hill, which acts as a mirror of individuals' anxieties and fears. The Nurses in general share many common traits across the entire series, with a few alterations both large and small that reflect the mentality and personality traits of the protagonist, (and in some cases, such as the original Silent Hill, the antagonist).

I wonder what those nurses would look like.

If I had to take a bet on that it would be along the line of Kohaku looking like Magical Amber. I mean this Kohaku we're talking about here, so I would expect something along that line for Shiki. I mean seeing your cute maid wanting to inject you with unknown drugs to drive him past the edge of sanity might just be the thing to scare him. Besides she did this before in the Melty Blood storyline of hers so it's highly possible.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Arkane » September 2nd, 2010, 11:00 pm

Personally, I think placing the Tsukihime characters in Silent Hill will just break it. Really, I can't picture Silent Hill having any effect on them, unless it's one of the normal humans like Arihiko.

Shiki can 1-hit kill anything, and is pretty much hax. And then there is Nanaya...
I don't even need to mention Arcueid and her MP.
Ciel is from The Burial Agency. This is nothing to her, especially with her immortality.
Nero would just devour the whole village... And he can't die no matter what Silent Hill does.
Tatari would probably manifest into something worst than Silent Hill.
Aoko will make Silent Hill go BOOM. gg

It would make the 'nightmare' into a joke.

Well, it'd be humorous at least.
Arkane
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 5th, 2010, 9:25 pm

well, when I always thought that the Tsuki characters would pretty much be doomed in Silent Hill.
I mean, Silent Hill is a place that would take advantage of the deep traumas and tribulations of the people in it.
For example: Arc is afraid of going berserk again and losing control and killing everybody dear to her. I thought that a place like Silent Hill full of dried blood stains, illusions and other stuff would take quite a toll on her psyche.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby James_Marcus » September 10th, 2010, 5:35 pm

I dunno man, Shiki is the only one Arcueid holds dear, of course, that doesn't mean she doesn't care about the rest of humanity, but she won't meddle with their affairs unless her assistance is explicity required (i.e when it involves a DAA), otherwise she'll let the job to someone else (Akiha, since she is the one in charge of the safety of the city).

And well, Arc has her Marble Phantasm, that power allows her to create any world (if we take what she said on MB literally) that exists on planet Earth without exceptions, so she might be able to replace a world like Silent Hill with Fairy Land. Of course, if not, she can always ask Crimson Moon for advice.

Aside from Arcueid, I think most characters would have a lot of trouble only because they don't have Arcueid's world creation hax. Of course, I am talking about the good characters here.
James_Marcus
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Tsukihime Chat