Ever After question

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Ever After question

Unread postby ShadowrazoR » November 10th, 2006, 5:27 am

Erm... I happen to have Ever After in mp3 format on my computer, but I had renamed all the songs and now I don't know which ones are the ones that can be used as a replacement for the game music. Can anyone help me, maybe with a list of songs that are used in the game, as well as track numbers that I should rename them to? Thanks a lot.
ShadowrazoR
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Hyperbeast » November 10th, 2006, 7:47 am

For disc 2 of Ever After, the first 10 tracks are simply the ones from the game.
http://www.chudahs-corner.com/soundtrac ... g=TMC-1003

That site lists all the tracks, so scroll down to disc two and you can see the names for them, and the length if you changed those names as well. But yeah, those 10 are the ones used, so those are the ones you need to find.

If you don't have disc two, then tracks 1-7 and 9 of disc one are tracks 1-8 of the game, so it's then up to you to decide what to do about tracks 9 and 10.

Hope that helped.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ShadowrazoR » November 10th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Yes. That helped a lot. Thank you very much. :D

The 2nd disc's music is the real game music right? It sounds somewhat... if I may say so, inferior when compared to tracks 1-7 and 9 in disc 1. ^^; So I ended up using disc 1's tracks instead of disc 2's. :P
ShadowrazoR
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zarcon » November 18th, 2006, 2:36 am

First of all...
Yay, finally translated!

Secondly...
I personally recommend using tracks 1-6, and 8 of the first disc of EVER AFTER for their respective ingame tracks and tracks 7, 9, and 5 from 7th Moon for the remaining ingame tracks of 7, 9, and 10 respectively.
I'd have used the EVER AFTER counterparts, but the 7th Moon versions of those tracks were superior in my opinion.

Thirdly...
w00t, Tsukihime! Thanks Mirrormoon! =O
Zarcon
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat