Kagetsu Tohya Music

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Kagetsu Tohya Music

Unread postby sabata2 » May 8th, 2010, 10:00 am

Hey guys, been a while.

Recently got my hands on a Tsukibako Disk and it's versions of Tsuki and Kagetsu.
I've been replaying Tsuki with the newer music and it's great, but I've had a lot of problems with the Kagetsu Tohya soundtrack. It's not right.
I've been told to download the simple "KT" (single disk) soundtrack to play with the music, but I can really tell a difference between the two versions.

The problem is, when I use the same method used on Tsuki to get the music off the disk, the KT songs push into the boundaries of the song after it and the songs created won't loop well.

I've tried using Audacity to cut together the disjointed songs, but it's incredibly tedious and always seems to have a minor skip right at the point of the connection. (Meaning CDex missed some)

Does anyone know a better/different ripping program? I don't mind if I have to rip out all the songs as a single ogg, as long as I can stop any skips and make it so that only one song will play during the loop.

I just honestly feel that I shouldn't have to use 'lesser quality' music when I have the better music in my hand on this disk, JUST because I couldn't rip the music correctly.
sabata2
Addict

Re: Kagetsu Tohya Music

Unread postby Message » May 8th, 2010, 2:04 pm

sabata2 has been banned permanently for repeatedly breaking the warez rule.

Return to Tsukihime Chat