Tsukihime TYPE MOON remake announced

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Tsukihime TYPE MOON remake announced

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 7th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Uberoy wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Truth be told
they should just add the Kohaku & Hisui route since pretty much they are a good tag team in certain situations.

Am I the only one thinking Flower of Thanatos?

No you're not. It was because of that short story in Kagetsu Tohya which made me think they should of done a route for both the maids instead of separating them like they did.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » September 7th, 2009, 5:07 pm

^I don't know, it would just be fanservice unless they somehow pull it off perfectly. Honestly, an ending with more than 1 girl is kinda dumb.
(I'm looking at you, Ciel good ending!)
Last edited by Atriel on September 8th, 2009, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » September 8th, 2009, 12:46 am

^
Very, very true. As a maid-fan, that would be something nice to see; but as a reader, which is a much more important than the fan-part, it's more than likely I'd find myself either trying to take it seriously and failing in the process or face-palming.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » September 8th, 2009, 11:34 pm

Uberoy wrote:Am I the only one thinking Flower of Thanatos?

You're not alone... :lol:
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Jinnai » September 10th, 2009, 5:20 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Uberoy wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Truth be told
they should just add the Kohaku & Hisui route since pretty much they are a good tag team in certain situations.

Am I the only one thinking Flower of Thanatos?

No you're not. It was because of that short story in Kagetsu Tohya which made me think they should of done a route for both the maids instead of separating them like they did.

Tea they should have it. And we're not the only ones who think that.
Jinnai
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » September 10th, 2009, 5:48 am

Oh man! That thread has so many good arguments!
I.... I think I need a twincest route now! :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 10th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Even though they placed the twincest in the Kagetsu Tohya storyline they would still like to see how it would play out in the Tsukihime remake I'll bet.Well with that all i can say is here's hoping the maid and twincest fanboys get thier wish for this one.

Oh and nice link by the way, the story that one guy did made me laugh.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Atriel » September 10th, 2009, 8:36 pm

Did you guys read the Twin marriage thing? Daaaaaamn!!!! It's just straight out of an erogame.

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php/200 ... _06?blog=8

Saturdays... all 3 together. Twincest FTW!
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Dark_Habit » September 10th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Holy crap, this is insane, I mean getting married to Twins?!
Pretty lucky guy, but there are luckier bastards out there.
Muslims still practice polygamy, and its not a surprise if one has 10 or 15 wives.
But twins?! WTF?!?!?!
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby mangaTom » December 5th, 2009, 3:48 am

mangaTom
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Tessara » December 5th, 2009, 4:33 am

Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 7th, 2009, 2:31 am

mangaTom wrote:Um is this true or what???
http://mirrormoon.org/projects/tsukihime_2

Short answer Yes and and long answer not really no.

The long answer is basically the April Fools joke mirror moon planned the previeous year and mentioned that they would create a Tsukihime 2 storyline. It's bascially nothing more than a joke story about Kohaku and Hisui causing the Tohno Family Takeover. From the looks of it it's pretty much where Kohaku sends Shiki off on a Fool's Errand just to keep him out of the chaos that will ensue of the time he was gone.

So in the end it's nothing more than a parody work for the series that mirror moon has created, and a rather good one in fact.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby mangaTom » December 8th, 2009, 2:27 am

:cry: T_T :cry:
mangaTom
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » December 13th, 2009, 11:35 am

A question I would like to get answered, if they really did one route for the 2 maids, like in Flower of Thanatos, would be:

Did they go to school?
and if they did, did they go to the same school?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Romdeau » March 16th, 2010, 10:06 am

Wow so can we get a clear cut answer here or not? Is there a re-release of Tsukihime coming up in the next year in Japan?
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Uberoy » March 16th, 2010, 9:38 pm

Yes, there will be a Tsukihime Remake released during 2010. Atleast that's what been said.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 17th, 2010, 1:16 am

So that means we have until New Years Eve to see when it'll come out this year, unless we get any info saying that it's been delayed for some reason. Anyone plan on making any bets on when it'll be released at all though?

Ok with the moment of silliness aside for now, I have to ask is there a chance that the so called Sacchin Route will actually see the light of day at all this time?
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Atriel » March 17th, 2010, 2:34 am

This ain't good. I mean, the world will end by 2012's christmas time. I don't think it's possible to translate the remake by that time when it's not even out!

And anyway, if there's no Satsuki route... it will kinda suck. I'm not really a fan of hers, but would like to see the route. In all honesty, I'm more excited about new CGs for Arcueid and Akiha D:
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » March 17th, 2010, 4:47 am

Atriel wrote:This ain't good. I mean, the world will end by 2012's christmas time.

Wasn't it around september? Hmm... can't keep up with all the mad prophecies written on the toilet walls.

Atriel wrote:I don't think it's possible to translate the remake by that time when it's not even out!

We'll just have to procure some more imoutos for TakaJun to speed things up a little.

Sacchin route

From what I gather, her route is pretty much the sole purpose of re-telling this story that, from what I know, is still rather fresh in many of the VN fans around. Maybe updating the background info to adapt it to the now grown nasuverse is another one, but I can't think of many contradictions that need re-working.
abscess

Unread postby solid_1121 » October 1st, 2010, 5:20 am

Atriel wrote:This ain't good. I mean, the world will end by 2012's christmas time. I don't think it's possible to translate the remake by that time when it's not even out!

And anyway, if there's no Satsuki route... it will kinda suck. I'm not really a fan of hers, but would like to see the route. In all honesty, I'm more excited about new CGs for Arcueid and Akiha D:

Akiha and Arcueid hell yeah..... If I dont see them both in Tsukihime 2/ If they give them a bad ending I swear by the River Styx they will not see the end if the day.
solid_1121
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat