Tsukihime TYPE MOON remake announced

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime TYPE MOON remake announced

Unread postby takatake » July 25th, 2009, 4:27 am

raw, anyone check out type-moon's announcement to remake Tsukihime with a total overhaul of graphics and new story routes, can't wait to see what Takeuchi draws for this
takatake
Totally hardly posted

Re: Tsukihime TYPE MOON remake announced

Unread postby Dark_Habit » July 25th, 2009, 9:20 am

Woah, that' news.
Could you post a link to that topic?
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » July 25th, 2009, 9:30 am

Eh? I don't see anything new, other than a C76 booth announcement.

...You do realize the Tsukihime remake was announced almost a year ago, right?

Unread postby abscess » July 25th, 2009, 9:43 am

There even is a thread about forum-members' speculation on the matter:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2324

As for where was this piece of not-news originally published, I can't remember. T-M even has a page for it, though there isn't too much in there; and I can't find the damn link.... I'm too lazy right now to look properly for anything anyways.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Dark_Habit » July 25th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Message wrote:Eh? I don't see anything new, other than a C76 booth announcement.

...You do realize the Tsukihime remake was announced almost a year ago, right?

Nope, I got into these stuff 'bout 6 months ago when a friend lent me his games.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » July 25th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Did they give out a set date on when we'll expect the release now or, did you finally catch wind of the remake just now?
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Akeashar » July 31st, 2009, 10:21 am

The latest Dengeki Hime has a two page spread on the Tsukihime remake, and a tiny box on their new Aozaki game. It doesn't have a release date for either game listed (or year for that matter). However its been 12 months since they announced the remake, so we'll probably get it in August 2010.

Turns out I was wrong about one of the figures. Its not a figure of Len that was with Dengeki Hime, rather its a loli version of Arcueid, with Neco Arc in tow. I blame the pictures I'd seen being in black and white, and my not having seen pictures of her quite that young looking. XD The blonde hair and red eyes are a dead giveaway tho.
Akeashar
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Uberoy » July 31st, 2009, 10:25 am

This is what it says on VNDB
Vndb wrote:A remake of a doujin game from 8 years ago. Set to release at the tenth year anniversary of the original games release. Rumoured to contain a Satsuki route.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » August 10th, 2009, 1:55 am

Personally, I'd rather not trust VNDB, just because there's no reference to where that info came from. However, I'm always open to admitting being wrong if someone can find an official source that says that.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Viaria » August 19th, 2009, 3:25 am

I heard a nasty rumor that the remake will be non ero, but it was just a rumor no truth behind it i hope :)
Viaria
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 19th, 2009, 3:35 am

Viaria wrote:I heard a nasty rumor that the remake will be non ero, but it was just a rumor no truth behind it i hope :)

Actually that's still unconfirmed though. Since when they mentioned about redoing this, but they never said it was or wasn't going to have any ero ero scenes. Although I'll miss Nasu's seafood H-writings.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Viaria » August 19th, 2009, 4:23 am

A remake ought to contain ero, no I'm not that perverted... If all I wanted was sex and no story I wouldn't play tsukihime. I just feel like the ero scenes really added a lot to the overall story, I'm sure people will disagree with that but it's just my feelings on the matter. Of course I should admit that I have only played through Arcuied's true ending and started on Ciel's so maybe something on the far side will shock and disgust me into hating the ero bits but for now I will say that I liked what they offered the story.
Viaria
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Uberoy » August 19th, 2009, 1:06 pm

There's alot in Tsukihime that wouldn't be as affecting censored. But with the progress of the non-ero japan you can just hope...
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Quibi » August 19th, 2009, 7:08 pm

I agree about the ero scenes. I mean sex is a part of life that affects people one way or another.
Of course not forced ero, but if it fits, I think it should be there as this isn't a children story.
Quibi
Might just like this board

Unread postby shirou12 » August 20th, 2009, 9:38 am

ahh, i really hope for the ero scenes eventhough its not yet confirmed much, with this i have no regrets.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » August 20th, 2009, 5:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about that. It seems that japanese... developers? found a way around it all and are releasing the very same stuff with some kind of loophole. So, ero ain't in trouble because of all that BS months ago.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 21st, 2009, 5:27 am

Well of course since when it involes anything that could be consdiered as immoral of some sort it usually ends up being a Dead End after all. So I can kind of see this one slipping on by now for the remake. Although
the story is dark to begin with and it'll be rather hard to cut out Kohaku's upbringing as well.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » September 5th, 2009, 8:52 pm

They'll put Sacchin's route instead of
Kohaku's
:mrgreen:
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 6th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:They'll pull Sacchin's route instead of
Kohaku's
:mrgreen:

fix'ed.

Which I do belive they will do that once again if they feel like continuing the "Isn't it sad Sacchin" gag. Although the fans will rage over that if they do it though. But then again they may rage if they take out a route entirely as well. Truth be told
they should just add the Kohaku & Hisui route since pretty much they are a good tag team in certain situations.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Uberoy » September 7th, 2009, 6:20 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Truth be told
they should just add the Kohaku & Hisui route since pretty much they are a good tag team in certain situations.

Am I the only one thinking Flower of Thanatos?
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat