Arcueid / Ciel Ending

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Arcueid / Ciel Ending

Unread postby zephy » July 19th, 2009, 11:24 am

Well, I have completed all four ending on these heroines, but I do have some questions =/
I can't really recall as I skimmed through the text

In Aruceid Ending
What happened to Ciel, if Roa is dead, then would she be living as a normal human?

In Ciel Ending (or path)
From what I recall, SHIKI ran away, (or was he killed later on?)
But if he is still alive, then why Roa transmitted himself to Shiki?

And why SHIKI said that Ciel was his daugther?
zephy
Totally hardly posted

Re: Arcueid / Ciel Ending

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » July 19th, 2009, 1:00 pm

Well
since the link with Roa was severed with Ciel there was a night chance she would lose her regenerative abilities now, but they didn't go into much detail in that.

As for her ending
it was because she actually posessed by Roa at one point in her life. Not only that, but it does explain why Ciel really dislikes Arc to begin with as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Mazyrian » July 19th, 2009, 1:14 pm

Arcueid
Since Roa died definitely, then yes, Ciel lost her regenerative abilities, since those derived from the paradox of there existing both Ciel and Roa

Ciel
Roa ran away from Shiki at the school but Arcueid killed him; then Roa moved to Shiki, because of the link between SHIKI and Shiki.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zephy » July 19th, 2009, 2:04 pm

Hmm then for Arcueid Path
If I'm not wrong, Ciel went back to school as usual right?

And
They didn't really explain this
But how does Ciel really make everyone forget about her? (at one point of the game)
zephy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » July 19th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Well Ciel
has a Mystic Eye ability that can make people forget about her if need be, if I remember correctly. I think this was due to the fact that she didn't want her cover to be blown. Also, I think she has an ability to read peoples memories, but that was in Battle Moon Wars. Although when she checked Tohno Shiki's sent after the dream with Len she kind of got an idea of what happened to him that night.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Mazyrian » July 19th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Arcueid
Is not said what happened to Ciel after the end. In the anime she leaves; do from that what you want. In one of the KT stories, which happens 6 months later, she says that she left but came back; in Plus+Disc she says something similar, that she stayed to kill the remaining Dead.

Ciel
I don't think she had Mystic Eyes; I'm pretty sure she was using some kind of hypnosis, that made people don't doubt her (with Shiki it starts working when he meets her, when for a moment he doesn't remember her). I guess when she leaves and stops using the hypnosis people forget her (it doesn't work with Shiki, I guess because he had more relation with her).
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » July 19th, 2009, 5:53 pm

The wiki says she has Mystic Eyes. It's probably Whisper, since that's what they do.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » July 19th, 2009, 9:45 pm

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Eyes wrote:Ciel is capable of an unspecified Mystic Eye, thanks to her abilities as a mage, or perhaps her abilities as one who was once Roa, possibly Whisper or Enchantment. This allows her to hypnotize people into trusting what she says to an extent, and allows her to pretend to be a student at Shiki's school. She is not capable of implanting memories directly, merely causing someone to rationalize memories to fit the scenario she states. Shiki, for instance, does not possess direct memories of meeting Ciel earlier then the time at which they came in contact, but believes he has met her beforehand, and so his mind rationalizes false memories. Unfortunately, this is capable of being rejected. For instance, if Ciel were to reference something that her target knows to be false, then the hypnosis would be broken. (In the case of Shiki, referencing 'going to visit her parents', when she failed to surpress Shiki's knowledge that her parents were dead.) Furthermore, she is either incapable of or unwilling to erase Shiki's memories of herself.

If this is right, then there is no point in further debating if Ciel had or didn't have a mystic eye.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby SolarAdept » July 20th, 2009, 3:09 pm

I'll go with the bet that it is.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mazyrian » July 20th, 2009, 4:36 pm

The thing would be, where does that info come from? The game mentions that she uses hypnosis, but not how (I had the idea it was some simple magic); I haven't found in Fuyuki neither mentions of her having Mystic Eyes.
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » July 20th, 2009, 9:18 pm

typemoon.wikia.net

Awesome wiki that has more personal info than fuyuki, which is more like a dictionary.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat