Arcueid good ending

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Arcueid good ending

Unread postby Lain » June 26th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Sorry, if this is common post, but the search function isn't working for me well. For some reason I foillow the exact choices for the true ending, but never get the chance to choose remember....

This is kind of annoying me. I've been skipping scenes, but making sure I'm picking the right choices. Dunno what to do..help?

thanks ahead of time
Lain
Totally hardly posted

Re: Arcueid good ending

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 26th, 2009, 7:52 pm

The Good Ending happens when you pick one of the two choices at the very end of her route. The same goes for Ciel, Hisui, and for Akiha as well for thier good endings.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 26th, 2009, 8:36 pm

Also note that said choice appears AFTER the screen with the "Tsukihime" on it appears. Basically it's within the epilogue of True End.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 26th, 2009, 10:40 pm

Ehh...don't forget you have to have seen the true end before seeing the good one.
Otherwise the other choise won't appear.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 27th, 2009, 7:09 am

If you don't know which endings you've obtained you can always check the endling list in the Extra section just to make sure which endings are still needed.
Although you do need to do Arc's true end to start on Ceil's storyline. After those two are down the back three are open, but a suggestion would be to do Hisui's, Akiha's and finally Kohaku's will be open after just doing Hisui's storyline though, but do it after Akiha's story to understand what the heck was going on in the background.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 27th, 2009, 11:28 am

Actually, you can do Ciel before Arc
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » June 27th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Yes, you can do either Arcueid or Ciel and then Akiha or Hisui, finally Kohaku. At least when I went through it again I did Ciel > Hisui > Kohaku.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Uberoy » June 29th, 2009, 7:38 pm

You only need 1 near side ending (Arcuied/Ciel True/Good) to unlock far side (Akiha, Hisui) and then complete Hisui True/Good end to get Kohaku route.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Lain » June 29th, 2009, 8:31 pm

Thanks for all the help guys. Would it be bad to do Akiha before Hisui?

SolarAdept wrote:Also note that said choice appears AFTER the screen with the "Tsukihime" on it appears. Basically it's within the epilogue of True End.

yah, for some reason it didn't show up, I guess I might have skipped too far. Thanks!

Hehe, now that I got it, though I'm pretty unsatisfied. Nothing can top the true ending even though I would have preferred they stay together...I'm just weird :twisted:
Lain
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 30th, 2009, 2:21 pm

No, actually it's better to do it that way; the recommended order is Arcueid - Ciel - Akiha - Hisui - Kohaku
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » July 1st, 2009, 5:04 pm

Cuz Arc's route generally explains some nasuverse terms and explains some of the powers in the game and that's generally it. Except the plot of the route of course. The other routes have much more in them.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby TheShadoW » July 1st, 2009, 7:43 pm

SolarAdept wrote:Cuz Arc's route generally explains some nasuverse terms and explains some of the powers in the game and that's generally it. Except the plot of the route of course.

Arc's route also contains the most sensible romance story of it all. But yes, this route's plot is totally "meh" otherwise.

Also, doing Akiha's route before Hisui & Kohaku is somewhat optional, since Akiha's route really doesn't add much overall information, but instead covered with Crowning Moments Of Sadness towards its end, not for the faint-hearted.
TheShadoW
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby SolarAdept » July 1st, 2009, 9:17 pm

Not to mention that it gets spoiled some if Hisui or Kohaku's routes get done before hers.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat