A little something that bothers me...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

A little something that bothers me...

Unread postby SolarAdept » May 23rd, 2009, 4:27 pm

...is the chance that Haruhi(TMOSH) might be Type-Earth. Discuss.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Re: A little something that bothers me...

Unread postby zweiterversuch » May 23rd, 2009, 10:53 pm

what are you talking about?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 24th, 2009, 12:06 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:what are you talking about?
Because Earth doesn't have a TYPE. As the (currently) only entity which possesses such omnipotent powers, she fits the description. :lol:
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 24th, 2009, 12:21 pm

I still don't get what you're talking about...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » May 24th, 2009, 12:25 pm

ah!

Ok now I get it.

but haruhi isn't a type-moon character. Besides we don't really know what the hell haruhi is (at least I don't.)
I only know she is in drugs.

yeah. she is.
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 24th, 2009, 12:35 pm

That...makes a disturbing amount of sense. if you don't mind, I'm going to post that on her Wild Mass Guessing page

Meanwhile, someone REALLY needs to write that crossover fanfic
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 24th, 2009, 12:36 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:I still don't get what you're talking about...
All you need is to look at the description of TYPEs and Haruhi. :3
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 25th, 2009, 3:13 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
Chaos Chaud wrote:I still don't get what you're talking about...
All you need is to look at the description of TYPEs and Haruhi. :3

Ok, now I understand...
But I think Chuck Norris would be Type-Earth ...XD
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 25th, 2009, 10:54 pm

No, Chuck Norris is a moder day Beast of Alaya, who will became a heroic spirit upon his death

Besides, Haruhi has already tried to recreate the world without humans, something Gaia has considered if humans ever become to big a threat.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 26th, 2009, 12:40 am

Well let's put it this way Chuck Noris is pretty much a living GARdian for now. So I'm sure that aferwords he'll become a commonly used GARdian that the world may actually overuse if you ask me.

As for Haruhi well... she's pretty much God in her own odd little way. So with her she can't be a Type- at all.

From what I can guess either Ryougi or even Tohno Shiki might become something like Type-Earth if they are given this chance due to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that both of them have. Although that's my honest guess for that though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 26th, 2009, 12:25 pm

If Ryougi or Shiki becomes Type-Earth, would it be possible for them killing other Type-Beings with MEoDP??
If it is possible, I totally agree with you. Earth wouldn't let this chance pass :lol:
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Pink » May 27th, 2009, 12:18 am

AvatarofRage wrote:No, Chuck Norris is a modern day Beast of Alaya, who will became a heroic spirit upon his death.

Actually, he would be so omnipotent that he would break the Throne of Heroes with a single glance, thus causing massive amounts of chaos and a complete overhaul of the current power-struggles in the world as thousands of heroic spirits are shunted from the throne and back into the world.

Fate | Round-House

The best game ever.
Pink
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 27th, 2009, 1:56 am

Chaos Chaud wrote: Earth wouldn't let this chance pass :lol:
Why would it not? Humans are slowly corrupting the Earth, and the TYPEs of other planets are helping to cleanse Earth again by purging humanity.
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Pink » May 27th, 2009, 3:38 am

Kikuchi wrote:
Why would it not? Humans are slowly corrupting the Earth, and the TYPEs of other planets are helping to cleanse Earth again by purging humanity.

Too bad that in the end, the Humans will win.

Humans tore sticks from trees, conquered animals
humans used rocks with sticks, conquered trees even more.
Humans conquered fire.
Humans conquered metal.
Humans conquered seafare.
Humans conquered chemistry
Humans conquered... Well it just sort of goes on. Eventually humans will conquer Alaya herself, dispose of her like the outdated being she is, and the go forth with great rapacity to conquer the earth. It is just what humans do.
Pink

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 27th, 2009, 5:02 am

You're forgetting about the Nasuverse timeline. Pretty much the remining Types will destroy the world if I remeber correctly. I think it's on Fyuki Wiki for that though. I'd still say that eventually it'll happen, but it's waaayy too soon from that to be stated though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 27th, 2009, 5:47 am

Pink wrote:
Kikuchi wrote:

Too bad that in the end, the Humans will win.
You don't say... humans ARE purged in year XXXX when the TYPEs "invades" Earth. ( with the exception of Gun God. And I got this strange, vague recollection that the TYPEs are in fact called by Earth itself)

The winners are TYPEs, not humans. Shame that humans cannot reign forever. :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Pink » May 27th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
Pink wrote:Too bad that in the end, the Humans will win.
You don't say... humans ARE purged in year XXXX when the TYPEs "invades" Earth. ( with the exception of Gun God. And I got this strange, vague recollection that the TYPEs are in fact called by Earth itself)

The winners are TYPEs, not humans. Shame that humans cannot reign forever. :lol:

Being purged doesn't mean they lost. The fact that humans were able to corrupt the earth in the first place makes them the winner. Humans might not be there to finish the job, but it is proof that such corruption is possible. Thus even if they die out, humans still win. Personally though, if I were there I'd just detonate a Planet-busting nuke at the end of it all, just as a final goodbye present.
Pink

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 27th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Pink wrote:
Kikuchi wrote:
Pink wrote:Too bad that in the end, the Humans will win.

Being purged doesn't mean they lost. The fact that humans were able to corrupt the earth in the first place makes them the winner. Humans might not be there to finish the job, but it is proof that such corruption is possible. Thus even if they die out, humans still win. Personally though, if I were there I'd just detonate a Planet-busting nuke at the end of it all, just as a final goodbye present.
Well in essence, humans didn't manage to conquer EVERYTHING, like you said. Corrupting doesn't mean they have successfully conquered the Earth; TYPEs stopped them before they do.

TYPEs are still the Ultimate Ones (literally). Humans don't stand a chance against TYPEs, neither do they against Haruhi. :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 27th, 2009, 2:55 pm

I have a question: Don't the TYPEs try to destroy Earth after they purge humans?

If so, Earth will now need its own TYPE. And where would Earth get it from? Wouldn't a super-powered human fit the job?
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 27th, 2009, 3:17 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:I have a question: Don't the TYPEs try to destroy Earth after they purge humans?
Not really. Different TYPEs have different objectives, as implied in Angel Notes.
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat