A little something that bothers me...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: A little something that bothers me...

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 27th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Still, at least one TYPE trying destroy a "defenceless" Earth is a big threat for it...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mazyrian » May 27th, 2009, 11:15 pm

It is said that the Types win in the end? At the end of Notes., it's said that the remaining ones go on an all-out attack against the humans, but not how that attack ends; also, there didn't remained many: Venus, Jupiter and Saturn were destroyed, and there were two more stranded in space
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 27th, 2009, 11:53 pm

Mazyrian wrote:
It is said that the Types win in the end? At the end of Notes., it's said that the remaining ones go on an all-out attack against the humans, but not how that attack ends; also, there didn't remained many: Venus, Jupiter and Saturn were destroyed, and there were two more stranded in space
The Earth were devastated, and Gun God is the only human remaining. Also, the "destroyed" TYPEs don't really "die". They can come back at any time and resume their prior objectives.
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mazyrian » May 28th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
Mazyrian wrote:
The Earth were devastated, and Gun God is the only human remaining. Also, the "destroyed" TYPEs don't really "die". They can come back at any time and resume their prior objectives.

Godo was the last "true" human, but there were still the A-Rays and every other being, and they counted as humans also, IIRC. Also, while it is indeed said that the Types don't "die", Notes. it's not very clear on what happens to them afterwards; it would seem that Venus would be destroyed by the attack of Saturn (though she said she could get up).
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » May 31st, 2009, 9:55 am

Actually, Saturn is dead for good. Slash Emperor is lethal even for TYPEs.

Currently the closest thing to a TYPE that earth has is Primate ?Murder, right? I remember reading that it's Gaia's Beast or something.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » June 1st, 2009, 1:02 am

Primate Murder is a Beast of Gaia, a Counter Guardian for the Earth (As opposed to a beast of Alaya, which is a Counter Guardian for humanity)
Although Primate Murder is about five times as strong as any Beast of Alaya
Also Primate Murder is currently under the control of Altrouge, so its not exactly a reliable defence.

As for killing TYPEs, although they don't have a concept of death, Black Barrel was able to force a concept of death onto them, which was how Gun God killed them, well, some of them. This is how Sion tried to kill Tatari, by using a Black Barrel Replica
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 1st, 2009, 4:17 pm

But Sion herself knew that the Black Barrel Replica wouldn't kill Tatari, only would make the next manifestation occur much later.
Also, Type-Venus seemed notably not-dead for being killed by the Black Barrel.
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 1st, 2009, 5:32 pm

Apparently Ado Edem(the strongest of the Ether Knights) managed to kill Saturn for good. Yeah, T-Venus was not killed for good, V.V. is it's self after it got shot down by Gun God.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat