Tsukihime questions [spoilers]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime questions [spoilers]

Unread postby aoi » April 18th, 2009, 9:35 pm

I've just finished whole Tsukihime game and still missing some points. I didn't read any spoilers so I just want to know in which game I can find out about:

1. Who is that red-eyed demon who wiped out Nanayas mentioned in Kohaku storyline and all details about it?
2. When and how Arc met Zelretch?
3. About Crimson Moon, Type-Moon stuff and Arc castle? (don't know what is this - like i said i didn't read many spoilers)
4. What happened with Hisui and Kohaku parents?
5. Does curry+ass means Ciel? 8) I really miss points here :roll:
aoi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » April 18th, 2009, 9:54 pm

1.- Kishima Kouma (read Kagetsu Tohya)
2.- As a kid, I can't remember exactly when. Don't know how.
3.- Too much to actually explain.
4.- Can't remember.
5.- Yes.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » April 18th, 2009, 11:39 pm

1.- I'm not quite sure if it was Kouma or Makihisa. I think that Kouma's character didn't exist at that moment in the development of the story. It could be Kouma from what I can remember.
2.- Can't remember, but Arc was a still a kid. It was in the Millenium Castle, obviously before she opened a can of whoop-ass on all the True Ancestors that got out of hand. Search for the Tsukihime prologue
3.- Crimson Moon is the basis for all the other True Ancestors, thus he is the first one. It tricked the Earth into thinking it was it's ally, the Earth allowed Crimson Moon's children (the True Ancestors, copies of Crimson Moon with flaws) to live on Earth as it's protectors. What Crimson Moon wanted was to take over the Earth and meant to use the True Ancestors as reincarnation tools of some sort. In the end, Crimson Moon got owned by Zelretch, but not before making him a Dead Apostle. It was/is a Type.

Arc's Castle is the Millenium Castle that can only be invoked by the Brunestuds.

And about the Type-Moon stuff, that is rather vague. Check here and search for the Tsukihime prologue.
4.- It's never said. Probably they were killed or something, who knows? Oh, but they are from the Fujyo family.
5.- Yes.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby aoi » April 19th, 2009, 7:56 am

Thank you guys but I didn't want this kind of answer - I just want to know in where (Kagetsu Toya, Melty Blood Tsukihime manga etc) can I find about all that facts?
aoi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 19th, 2009, 8:31 am

Ok how about I take a crack at it.

1.) He was involved in the prolouge of Tsukihime with the Nanaya household masacre, but he shows up in Kagetsu Tohya after destroying the Nanaya nightmare Shiki has.
2.) It was something that was mentioned by Nasu himself, but it was never mentioned in anything rleated to Tsukihime or anything related to the Tsukihime line.
3.) That was from the story Angel Notes, if I remeber my sources correctly. Pretty much that was the basis for the Types. From what I know ORT was one of them before he became one of the 27 DAA. Also, Crimsion Moon was also known as Type-Moon in that story since I believe it was because he was a being that came from the moon. Hence the reason for the name Tsukihime.
4.) It was never mentioned in anything, but from the recient relationship tree of the Nasuverse states that they could be related to the Fujyo family somehow.
5.) Yes, since that was a doujin someone made of her.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kikuchi » April 19th, 2009, 9:37 am

Ok, how about some minor correction: ;)

3. Tsukihime refers to Arcueid Brunestud, Princess of the True Ancestors. TYPE MOON refers to Crimson Moon, the origin of all True Ancestors. Two different things.

TYPES are.. extraterrestial beings. "Planets", to be more exact. Hence why Gaian concept of death doesn't apply on them.

Millenium Castle Brunestud is... a castle which originates from True Ancestors' Marble Phantasm. Those who have the ability to materialize this castle earns the title of "Brunestud". Crimson Moon was the first Brunestud.

4. It was somehow implied in Makihisa's diary that the family was somehow annihilated (not necessarily literally "annihilated", but more like ceased to exist, because Kohaku's mom broke a rule or something, resulting in the ruinage of the bloodlibe). Hence why he could take the two daughters into the Tohno family as servants. Also, they're not from the main lineage of Fujyou.
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 19th, 2009, 11:41 am

Kikuchi wrote:Ok, how about some minor correction: ;)

3. Tsukihime refers to Arcueid Brunestud, Princess of the True Ancestors. TYPE MOON refers to Crimson Moon, the origin of all True Ancestors. Two different things.

TYPES are.. extraterrestial beings. "Planets", to be more exact. Hence why Gaian concept of death doesn't apply on them.

Millenium Castle Brunestud is... a castle which originates from True Ancestors' Marble Phantasm. Those who have the ability to materialize this castle earns the title

I guess this gives the reasoning on why when a full moon is out a True Ancestor or even a DDA can not fully die. Although for a True Ancestor like Arc. her lines are faint due to the fact with her incident with Shiki. Although if she wasn't "killed" by him she probably would of had barely any lines of death on her body what-so-ever.

In any case for a DAA only the Tarari is the exception to all of this since he turned out to be a murderous roumer during a certain time frame, and during the full moon phase as well, but I think that is another point entirely though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby AvatarofRage » April 19th, 2009, 1:40 pm

For the full explanation of 5.
[grow mustache]
"For the Final Jeopardy, 'curry. and, up the butt'"
boop-boop-boop
"What are Ciel's favorite things?"
"We have a winner!"
[/mustache]
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » April 19th, 2009, 3:05 pm

1.- Kagetsu Tohya.
2.- Tsukihime Prologue found in the Tsukihime Dokuhon PlusPeriod
3.- Here and in Fuyuki wiki. They take info from various sources, usually from Type Moon sources, like artbooks and the like. Also, look for the Tsukihime Prologue
4.- Nobody Knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Can't remember where is it told that they're from a branch family of the Fujous, but it's generally accepted that that's a fact.

@AvatarofRage
???
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Kikuchi » April 19th, 2009, 3:40 pm

abscess wrote:4.- Nobody Knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Can't remember where is it told that they're from a branch family of the Fujous, but it's generally accepted that that's a fact.
It's in Fuyuki... Kohaku's mom broke some rule of the family and it leads the family into destruction... :P
FUYUKI wrote:Fujou

巫浄

Just as the name implies, a lineage of miko (priestesses). A family that passes down their special powers to their children just like the Nanaya, except not by blood but by instruction of techniques and knowledge. Females taking the name Fujou will become blind. Apparently, this is to allow them to see the other world in exchange for no longer being able to see the material one. The house of Hisui and Kohaku existed among this as a branch family. Unlike the main branch, Hisui's family passes along their powers through their blood line. Their mother, however, had broke one of their laws, resulting in the ruin of that branch family and both children being picked up by Tohno Makihisa. Another member of the family is Fujou Kirie.

Going by Rakkyo, this family is treated like a magus lineage (although not affiliated with the system of the Association of course).
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Re: Tsukihime questions [spoilers]

Unread postby KuroRei » June 24th, 2009, 7:54 am

Alright, this might be stupid. But, can anyone give me more info about Tsukihime's side story, "Talk" ?
KuroRei
Totally hardly posted

Re: Tsukihime questions [spoilers]

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 24th, 2009, 10:50 pm

It's a short story in some artbook (Blue Book I think); it
follows Arc good or true ending (is somewhat ambiguous), and in it some church agents and Shiki go to kill Einnashe, a DAA
. It is translated at Beast Lair forums.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Re:

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » June 25th, 2009, 3:31 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Kikuchi wrote:Ok, how about some minor correction: ;)

Millenium Castle Brunestud is... a castle which originates from True Ancestors' Marble Phantasm. Those who have the ability to materialize this castle earns the title

TYPES are not really planets or avatars of planets, they are the "champions" of the corresponding planets. Let's say Arc purged the Earth of everything, then she will be Type Earth. Of course this is assuming she killed all humans and Akasha didn't turn on her and erase her from existence. Another example is Type Mercury as we all know. ORT is the most powerful life form on Mercury (it is implied that he/it destroyed all other life forms on Mercury). You are right about the Gaian concept of death not applying to ORT, but that only means it will not die a NATURAL DEATH (death by aging, or any conceptual weapon that forces the Gaian concept of death onto others). If you hit them hard enough, however, they will die (so Nasu said).
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Return to Tsukihime Chat