A child born from Arcueid and Shiki

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

A child born from Arcueid and Shiki

Unread postby Windar » April 7th, 2009, 3:31 am

If Arc and shiki had a kid, what kind of powers would he or she have? (half human half true ancestor half nanaya clan.) and what color eyes would he or she have!

Opinions people!
Windar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby that one guy » April 7th, 2009, 3:57 am

It'd be a vampire with special eyes of some kind.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shourai » April 7th, 2009, 4:34 am

But Arc does have Mystic Eyes of herself. And mind you, they're Gold; of the highest in the hierarchy of colours. So Shiki's gene would only somewhat add to the bad side, since:

1. MEoDP cannot be passed; it's something acquired.
2. Vampire's reflexes and endurance far surpasses those of human's, even the Nanaya Clan. Not to mention their AGE. They live for eternity; adding human genes would somehow deteriorate it.
3. True Ancestors aren't afraid of sunlight. Arguing that human gene would make them immune to sunlight is a no-go.

So... yeah. Contrary to popular belief, if Shiki and Arc somehow have a kid, it will be weaker than Arc, let alone possess something she doesn't already have.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 7th, 2009, 4:54 am

Actually if I remeber correctly they did have a pic of Arc and her so called "Love Child" with Shiki. From the looks of things it looked like she was the same as Arc by looks of course. Other then that I'm not sure ability wise. Besides I'm going by that one pic that I've see a while back.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Rokunaya » April 7th, 2009, 12:39 pm

I don't think it would be possible for Arcueid to have a baby with a human, but speaking hypothetically, If it were male, it'd probably end up looking like Gilgamesh! You know, because if you give Shiki Golden hair and red eyes, he's not too far off when you think about it!
"Insert something creative and witty here, kthx."
Rokunaya
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » April 7th, 2009, 5:43 pm

Rokunaya wrote:I don't think it would be possible for Arcueid to have a baby with a human, but speaking hypothetically, If it were male, it'd probably end up looking like Gilgamesh! You know, because if you give Shiki Golden hair and red eyes, he's not too far off when you think about it!

... it is possible...

Altrouge is an apostle born of a DA and a TA so the daughter of a corpse and an alien...
Why can't a human and an alien do it?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 7th, 2009, 6:35 pm

For some reason that statement is making me think of DBZ is so many different ways now, and all of them don't seem that good mind you.

In any case there was one pic that was fan made and a few people made a doujin or two out of it if I remeber correctly.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Windar » April 7th, 2009, 11:42 pm

Well I do believe arc said that true ancestors were the same make up geneticaly, with some slight differences.

So I dont see why they cant have a child. Another set of questions to get your mind boggleing!

What about personality?

And would any of the incestrol dna from the nanaya inbreeding bloodline effect the personality of a true ancestor with a vampiric impulses.

Sorry im a heavy thinker. >.> <.<

Also do you really think that the MEODP were from the accident and not just a latent ability triggered by the accident itself? all Nanayas had special instincts and powers. Hence why they had inbreeding (incest) in the family.

More Opinions PEOPLE! :twisted:
Windar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shourai » April 8th, 2009, 12:56 am

Windar wrote:And would any of the incestrol dna from the nanaya inbreeding bloodline effect the personality of a true ancestor with a vampiric impulses.
No. Once you're a vampire, even if you're in the degree of TA, lust for blood would still be there.

Also do you really think that the MEODP were from the accident and not just a latent ability triggered by the accident itself? all Nanayas had special instincts and powers. Hence why they had inbreeding (incest) in the family.
Yes. There can be no other explanation. Shiki initially does have Mystic Eyes, but it's not until that accident that he acquired MEoDP. Same case applies for Ryougi Shiki.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Tessara » April 8th, 2009, 1:40 am

Personally, I think that Shiki and Arcuid's child would probably have some serious psychological issues. I mean, Shiki's Nanaya blood was strong enough to influence him to murder a complete stranger in cold blood because he sensed 'monstrous' blood in them, or whatever it was he reacted to. I imagine at least a little of that genetic programming would go on to the child, who would now occasionally get that same impulse towards themselves. Probably not as strongly as Shiki did, but still, that would have to get to you after a while.
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby that one guy » April 8th, 2009, 3:41 am

Well then you have a cutter on your hands. That's why Shiki should just have a kid with Ciel. <___< No problems there.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 8th, 2009, 3:46 am

that one guy wrote:Well then you have a cutter on your hands. That's why Shiki should just have a kid with Ciel. <___< No problems there.

But then the kid will be addicted to curry, and would want to attack things with a completely broken weapon that has an animal spirit powering it.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby shirou12 » April 8th, 2009, 5:47 am

this come across on my mind,

the child would have a nanaya blood in him at the same time an inhuman blood. the child would have 2 personas one with nanaya one with vampiric, then that child would fight against himself all the time. watching him roll at the floor trying to kill and defend himself. :lol:
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Windar » April 8th, 2009, 6:02 am

Maybe the two personalitys would combine and REALLY make the ultimate killing machine. just think, killer instinct, lightening fast reflexes, inhuman strength and speed, with the ruthlessness of the nanaya personality. Not to mention the blood of a true ancestor that only a handful of the most powerful weapons would even harm her. It would be the perfect killing machine in the world, and what he or she had the same eyes as shiki?

Better hope mommy and daddy can install some good morals into the kid. >.>
Windar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 8th, 2009, 6:10 am

Well from my guess she might take the abilities of Arc more then Shiki. The only genetics she may get from Shiki would be minor details of course. Although I'd say that her TA abilities might over-ride her Nanaya side since I doubt she would want to constantly try killing herself for no apparant reason. Besides she might take her mother's place and try and maintain the balance of humans to vampires as well. Either that or to get Shiki into deeper trouble with Akiha.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Shourai » April 8th, 2009, 6:15 am

Windar wrote:It would be the perfect killing machine in the world, and what he or she had the same eyes as shiki?
Unless s/he was caught in a death situation, that would be impossible, as I said. Other than that, you might wanna produce the child through genetic engineering instead of normal fertilization. Why? Because Shiki's bad genes (human reflexes, limited lifespan, etc, etc) would undoubtedly mar Arc's superior genes.

Oh, and I'd like to see Arc's kid marries Saber's kid. Vampire - dragon inbreeding...
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Windar » April 8th, 2009, 6:16 am

true, if arc and shiki had a kid both personalitys would make the kids personality pretty amuseing. Arcs childish manners and easy mood swings with Shikis sarcasem and loveing/loyel personality.
Windar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » April 8th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Because children inherit personalities.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby shirou12 » April 9th, 2009, 5:03 am

genetics can explain this things.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » April 10th, 2009, 3:22 am

As it has been stated before, their child will more than likely be weaker than Arcueid, probably stronger than his father. Considering that Shiki doesn't give much a damn to his Nanaya blood, I doubt he will instill any kind of trainsing to his child, Arcueid may be interested in making her child stronger (who knows how), but considering she stayed with a weakling, she may just leave it at that. So it's unlikely the kid will be a highly-skilled assassin. Perhaps s/he will have medium to high potential of becoming one, but without the proper stimulation, the kid will be able to live a common, normal life.

As for whose eyes would the kid get, I quote wikia:
Enchantment (魅了 miryou?): The eyes possessed by most vampires, capable of high-level hypnosis. Classified as Gold under the Noble Colors system.

Unless the kid is born a vampire, s/he won't have the golden eyes.

I remember reading somewhere in wikia, though I can't find nor remember where exactly, that Shiki's magan was actually just a jougan very similar to his dad's before the coma, knowing that MEoDP can't be inherited, the kid would have Shiki's dad eyes.

Now, if there is a bigger influence in the vampire side of things, s/he could be marked as a Dead Apostle by the Church and be hunted because of it, since the kid would need blood to sustain that existance or crave for blood, even though unneeded (Akiha, anyone?). And there could be a long discussion in which and why would the kid have these and not those set of eyes. I won't go there, for time's sake.

The child's behavior could be something interesting. A whimsical and sarcastic kid would be funny to see, but tough to take care of, too bad for the parents. Taking into account that the Tohno blood has thinned because of the lack of in-breeding, the kid has probably a fifty-fifty chance of being able to display weird acrobatics if his/her life depended on it and of wanting to slice Arcueid in random moments (at least in the toddler-phase). Why do I say in the toddler-phase? it's just a hunch, really, but Shiki has been able to supress the urge of killing Arcueid (again) while being a pure-blood without much of a problem. Kids tend to be harder when they are 2 years of age, thus probably the urges to want to kill anything not-human probably start at that age, if not sooner; but since it's his/her mother we are talking about, a very important formative figure in a child's up-bringing; they would dwindle and disappear in time.

Since I'm considering a more human-like child, I'll go on to say that the kid will eventually die of old age, if not an accident, murder or suicide.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat