Final random thoughts on Tsukihime (spoilers)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Final random thoughts on Tsukihime (spoilers)

Unread postby allanh » February 13th, 2009, 4:15 am

Just completed the game today.

So bear with me for the final thoughts on Tsukihime :)

Kohaku and Hisui's routes, I found, were pretty dark. The stories are quite touching. However, the sex scenes were a bit forced, imho.

Hisui's endings are both sad, though. Especially the True Ending where everyone just dies. Even the good ending isn't that great considering Kohaku ends up living like a doll:(

I am however quite satisfied and relieved to read Kohaku's ending. It just fits the perfect dream of everyone living happily ever after.

-----------------
Finally, I would like to say that I do not have any regret in playing Tsukihime. Even with its primitive software technology, the content is awesome. I was having a lot of doubts about good it can be after I played FSN. Without saying which one is better than which, I feel these 2 games just offer two completely different feels (yeah, there are lots of parodies) and emotion.

Overall, I think Tsukihme offers more "feel good" endings than FSN, which I like since I invest so much emotions in these games.

-------------------

Well, time to proceed to Kagetsu Tohya. :)
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Re: Final random thoughts on Tsukihime (spoilers)

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 13th, 2009, 4:28 am

allanh wrote:Just completed the game today.

So bear with me for the final thoughts on Tsukihime :)

Kohaku and Hisui's routes, I found, were pretty dark. The stories are quite touching. However, the sex scenes were a bit forced, imho.

Hisui's endings are both sad, though. Especially the True Ending where everyone just dies. Even the good ending isn't that great considering Kohaku ends up living like a doll:(

I am however quite satisfied and relieved to read Kohaku's ending. It just fits the perfect dream of everyone living happily ever after.

-----------------
Finally, I would like to say that I do not have any regret in playing Tsukihime. Even with its primitive software technology, the content is awesome. I was having a lot of doubts about good it can be after I played FSN. Without saying which one is better than which, I feel these 2 games just offer two completely different feels (yeah, there are lots of parodies) and emotion.

Overall, I think Tsukihme offers more "feel good" endings than FSN, which I like since I invest so much emotions in these games.

-------------------

Well, time to proceed to Kagetsu Tohya. :)

Kagestu Tohya is great, people will tell you otherwise. It's system for story advancement is...pretty bad though lol, and very frustrating. Basically, let's just say you have to play 46 routes or so, mostly the same. VERY funny shit goes on and you get to meet Ren / Len, one of the most famous Loli's in anything. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » February 13th, 2009, 4:36 am

Already finished?!?!

You're crazy. Crazy i tell ya.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 13th, 2009, 5:14 am

Well there is also Plus+Disk to mess with. Even though it's nothing more then a short story on how Seo Akira meets Tohno Shiki for the first time. That also gives comentary about the actual game and also info on the infamous Sacchin Route. In any case Kagtsu TOhya may be fun, but you at least have to check the .pdf file that comes with it after the game is installed of course. That way you won't miss the 10 Nights of the Dream and won't been agrivated with the Repeat Again bit after the end of the day.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Message » February 13th, 2009, 5:48 am

People failed to restrict themselves to the Arc route in the previous thread, so padlock powerup.

Return to Tsukihime Chat