Teach Me Minnasan/sensei!!

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 2nd, 2009, 4:33 pm

Guys, guys, Nasu himself said Arc's power is greater than -any- Servant, so I can't see how you can argue this!

Also, it's stated directly in the game she can only output 30% of her power due to Shiki's 17 cut surprise.(Over time, she'd regain her full powers, Chaos even says that she is much weaker than normal)

While the Servants of Fate / Stay Night do seem insanely powerful compared to Tsukihimes contestants, the word of Nasu is law, and that is Arc could tear Gil into bits.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 3rd, 2009, 12:45 am

Mkilbride wrote:Guys, guys, Nasu himself said Arc's power is greater than -any- Servant, so I can't see how you can argue this!

Also, it's stated directly in the game she can only output 30% of her power due to Shiki's 17 cut surprise.(Over time, she'd regain her full powers, Chaos even says that she is much weaker than normal)

While the Servants of Fate / Stay Night do seem insanely powerful compared to Tsukihimes contestants, the word of Nasu is law, and that is Arc could tear Gil into bits.
... Nasu only said Arcueid has the same strength of 4 extremely average Servant with extremely average Noble Phantasms. There is no saying she could and will pwn each and every single Servant out there. The closest thing I can extract from "the words of Nasu" to your point is

Against one Servant, Arc would probably win, but against two, while Arc's having trouble against the one, the other could get behind her and nail her... maybe.

It isn't even "most likely". Just "probably". And Gil, he could destroy the Earth if he wants to. (seriously) Earth won't survive the maximum output of Ea, so to speak. (4000 + X)
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » February 3rd, 2009, 2:31 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:Guys, guys, Nasu himself said Arc's power is greater than -any- Servant, so I can't see how you can argue this!

... Nasu only said Arcueid has the same strength of 4 extremely average Servant with extremely average Noble Phantasms. There is no saying she could and will pwn each and every single Servant out there. The closest thing I can extract from "the words of Nasu" to your point is

Against one Servant, Arc would probably win, but against two, while Arc's having trouble against the one, the other could get behind her and nail her... maybe.

It isn't even "most likely". Just "probably". And Gil, he could destroy the Earth if he wants to. (seriously) Earth won't survive the maximum output of Ea, so to speak. (4000 + X)

i dont see the point of shooting a super duper LOL blast (ala moonlight butterfly) when your head's already been chopped off :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i bet he could fry an egg with that :lol:

oh well... i wanna see primate murder in puppy mode
OMGz teh geek!!! GAL will yah? ;p
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 4th, 2009, 4:58 am

kaerstan01 wrote:i dont see the point of shooting a super duper LOL blast (ala moonlight butterfly) when your head's already been chopped off :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're thinking about KA-MAY-HA-MAY-HA, you're wrong, aren't you? :roll: *looks at Enuma Elish in F/UC*
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xanathos » February 4th, 2009, 2:34 pm

The arc that is equal to four servants is the 30% arc. At full power that's 13 average servants (archer, rider, caster, assassin, and lancer). He regeneration abilities are also augmented as well. That is scary.

Also the power ranking are PURE POWER. While nero does have more power than shiki, the abilities of shiki allow him to win. In case you guys forgot, at one point nero was thrashing shiki. Had he known he was so dangerous he would have killed shiki before he went all primal instincts. Arc even said she would rather not fight him.

And again, the reason arc is lower ranked than gil is because her maximum output is reduced to be slightly more than here opponent. Gil himself doesn't have great stats himself. He relies on his vault.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » February 4th, 2009, 2:45 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
kaerstan01 wrote:i dont see the point of shooting a super duper LOL blast (ala moonlight butterfly) when your head's already been chopped off :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're thinking about KA-MAY-HA-MAY-HA, you're wrong, aren't you? :roll: *looks at Enuma Elish in F/UC*

actually, i was thinking of this...
kaerstan01 wrote: (ala moonlight butterfly)
(you know... the destroying the world LOL thing... massive explosion... also acts like a LOL kamehameha)

umm........

read lol? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 4th, 2009, 3:33 pm

kaerstan01 wrote:actually, i was thinking of this...
(you know... the destroying the world LOL thing... massive explosion... also acts like a LOL kamehameha)

umm........

Well then, you are wrong aren't you? :roll:

Gil relies on Ea to win against Arc. And that baseball bat is capable of destroying the world. Nuff said. :roll:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » February 4th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
kaerstan01 wrote:actually, i was thinking of this...

umm........

Well then, you are wrong aren't you? :roll:

Gil relies on Ea to win against Arc. And that baseball bat is capable of destroying the world. Nuff said. :roll:

:shock: that spiral blast could really destroy the LOL world just like the LOL kamehameha and that idiotic moonlight butterfly huh.... omg... :o

but he wont have a chance to make a home run neh? ooz hed be like, ripped apart before he even manages to unleash that mega blast of his (what good is a big ass sword if you've already been pooped in the heart by a knife) :lol:

so its still...

arc >>> gil. Nuff said. :roll: :lol:
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Inverted » February 4th, 2009, 10:46 pm

Hmmph .A most useless power level discussion if there ever was one.Though there are no such things as useful ones. :P

*hides in a bunker*
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xanathos » February 5th, 2009, 12:23 am

Inverted wrote:Hmmph .A most useless power level discussion if there ever was one.Though there are no such things as useful ones. :P

*hides in a bunker*

QFTW. Stop arguing like babies ya?
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 5th, 2009, 12:38 am

kaerstan01 wrote::shock: that spiral blast could really destroy the LOL world just like the LOL kamehameha and that idiotic moonlight butterfly huh.... omg... :o

but he wont have a chance to make a home run neh? ooz hed be like, ripped apart before he even manages to unleash that mega blast of his (what good is a big ass sword if you've already been pooped in the heart by a knife) :lol:

so its still...

arc >>> gil. Nuff said. :roll: :lol:
*click* Heavenly Chains! -> Arc restrained like cat. *boom!* -> Ea'd (Repeat of Gil vs Alexander and Gil vs Berserker)

Gil >>>>>>> Arc. Nuff said. 8)

Nah, it isn't even argument to begin with; just a troll. The best way to deal with another troll. :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ciel » February 5th, 2009, 1:50 am

and suddenly arc smashes heavenly chains into pieces. she's not a god or a divine character, so they have no effect on her. much lulz ensues as gil is ripped into pieces.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 5th, 2009, 2:01 am

Ciel wrote:and suddenly arc smashes heavenly chains into pieces. she's not a god or a divine character, so they have no effect on her. much lulz ensues as gil is ripped into pieces.
Whee, didn't you read the part where Arc said something along the line if "I have the strength only about the same as normal girl when confronting normal objects" or something like that. Her route, in the hotel iirc.

Everyone seems to think that Enkidu only works against Divine Creatures. Remember how Shirou, as trained his body was, cannot budge from Enkidu's grasp?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby gunwarrior » February 5th, 2009, 2:23 am

Kikuchi wrote:
Ciel wrote:and suddenly arc smashes heavenly chains into pieces. she's not a god or a divine character, so they have no effect on her. much lulz ensues as gil is ripped into pieces.
Whee, didn't you read the part where Arc said something along the line if "I have the strength only about the same as normal girl when confronting normal objects" or something like that. Her route, in the hotel iirc.

Everyone seems to think that Enkidu only works against Divine Creatures. Remember how Shirou, as trained his body was, cannot budge from Enkidu's grasp?

The quote was that her non-combat strength was less than shiki, she could break the chains if she wanted to destroy it. And Shirou was just being pulled in because he wasn't strong enough to break the chain; he would have been able to break Enkidu if he could break a regular chain with his hands.
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 5th, 2009, 2:28 am

gunwarrior wrote:The quote was that her non-combat strength was less than shiki, she could break the chains if she wanted to destroy it. And Shirou was just being pulled in because he wasn't strong enough to break the chain; he would have been able to break Enkidu if he could break a regular chain with his hands.
Breaking free from a chain = combat strength? Besides, that little amount of time is enough, given that Gil can use GoB sword rain to halt Arc's advance as she broke free from the Chain and then eliminate her with Ea.
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » February 5th, 2009, 9:31 am

Rule 11 added: Powerlevel discussion is no longer allowed. Thread locked.

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat