Did I miss something? *Spoilers*

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Did I miss something? *Spoilers*

Unread postby that one guy » December 26th, 2008, 4:54 am

So, yeah, Satsuki being a vampire makes no sense. Arc never drank blood, SHIKI wasn't a vampire, and Nero just kinda ate people. So, whassupwitdat?
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 26th, 2008, 5:13 am

Simple
it's because SHIKI had the incarnation of Roa in him causing his demonic blood to trun him into a vampire. In any case SHIKI does drink blood, but in a rather perverted manner though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby that one guy » December 26th, 2008, 6:48 am

But
that only makes sense in the Near Side routes where Roa takes over.*and even that is a bit of a stretch, but I'll let it slide* In the Far Side routes SHIKI is too insane to have someone take over his mind, ergo his mannerisms. Sure, he can be easily manipulated, just by external factors rather than internal.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » December 26th, 2008, 5:47 pm

Doesn't mean that Nero would eat her too. Maybe it was him. He can do it, right?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Inverted » December 26th, 2008, 6:05 pm

that one guy wrote:But
that only makes sense in the Near Side routes where Roa takes over.*and even that is a bit of a stretch, but I'll let it slide* In the Far Side routes SHIKI is too insane to have someone take over his mind, ergo his mannerisms. Sure, he can be easily manipulated, just by external factors rather than internal.

Its specifically said that in Kohaku route that SHIKI can turn people by biting them .IMO he is a vampire even though SHIKI is in charge instead of Roa. SHIKI even tells in Kohaku route that if he can figure what the guy in his head is whispering to him, he'll be able to unlock more of his powers.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » December 27th, 2008, 4:01 am

I just thought of something else,

SHIKI only attacked woman that reminded him of Akiha, right? Sacchin looks nothing like Akiha...

Either she was bitten early on, before SHIKI had learned to steer his blood-lust,

Or, I seem to recall Arc explaining in near-side...something about how The Dead can consume blood and transfer it to their master somehow... (and that killing The Dead would therefore force the master to seek blood themself)
Meaning it was just a random Dead that bit Sacchin...but then, can someone bit by The Dead turn into a vampire? Gah! The nasuverse is to strong for this one to penetrate.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby that one guy » December 28th, 2008, 5:43 pm

[quote="AvatarofRage"]I just thought of something else,

SHIKI only attacked woman that reminded him of Akiha, right? Sacchin looks nothing like Akiha...[quote]

Yeah, but didn't he bite a bunch of people that didn't look like Akiha in his crazy-ness? I seem to remember him saying something like "There she is!" Biting her, and quickly going "That's not Akiha! That doesn't even look like Akiha!"
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Undream » December 29th, 2008, 12:35 am

that one guy wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:I just thought of something else,

SHIKI only attacked woman that reminded him of Akiha, right? Sacchin looks nothing like Akiha...

Yeah, but didn't he bite a bunch of people that didn't look like Akiha in his crazy-ness? I seem to remember him saying something like "There she is!" Biting her, and quickly going "That's not Akiha! That doesn't even look like Akiha!"

True, is more like he saw akiha in everyone, so of course he had to bite people that looked like her...
And then the bloodlust dissapears and he goes "...What the hell was I thinking, this doesnt even look like her..."

Rinse and repeat.
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat