Tsukihime Website

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime Website

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » March 11th, 2004, 7:14 pm

Is anyone interested in helping with a Tsukihime fan website. I'm starting (and hopefully finishing the layout) this spring break, and am looking for people to help with content/coding. I was thinking of including information on both games, the anime and manga, along with detailed character descriptions/faqs. Basicly "Anything Tsukihime". If anyone's interested in helping or has any suggestions, like a cool name, please let me know.
DragonNeoReborn
Might just like this board

Unread postby Shinova » May 1st, 2004, 6:27 am

I'm no web designer, but I suppose if you have questions about Tsukihime content and the story, I could try pitching in, but a little since there's probably more to Tsukihime that you know about than I do.
Can't believe your eyes? If you can't trust your eyes, then is there anything left to trust?
Shinova
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Tsukihime Website

Unread postby Diaphanus » October 4th, 2004, 5:00 pm

DragonNeoReborn wrote:If anyone's interested in helping or has any suggestions, like a cool name, please let me know.

Your post has inspired me to want to build an Akiha site. :) :) :) :) But I wouldn't want to start working on it until I've learn more about the games and such. (Tsukihime/Melty Blood are still relatively new to me. In fact, I learned about the games and such less than two months ago.)

What should I call the site? Hm... how about "Carcericoma"? That's it. :D
Diaphanus
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » October 8th, 2004, 3:23 am

Awesome. If you want you can host it off of my site, http://www.ramuneanime.com/tsuk/tsukenter.htm . I should get an update in this weekend I have just been so busy recently I haven't gotten a chance... and I have this cool flash applet somewhere (hopefully) that I made for each charater so that should go up soon too.
DragonNeoReborn
Might just like this board

Return to Tsukihime Chat