Give Tsukihime Characters Stat Sheets! [Lots of Spoilers]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Give Tsukihime Characters Stat Sheets! [Lots of Spoilers]

Unread postby xthr » November 24th, 2008, 9:26 am

I guess this would be an extension of the Satsujinki -> Servant tangent in the Tsukihime anime thread.

The topic is basically to give Tsukihime Characters their own stats sheets comparable to the ones servants have in FSN. Basically, list their attributes, skills, and noble phantasm. Feel free to discuss and argue each point.

Might be fun, ja?

I'll start by reposting the Satsujinki we came up with from the other thread:

Stats
Strength: D
Endurance: D
Agility: A(EX?)
Mana: E
Luck (read: plot armor): A+

Skills
Blood of a Killer (Nanaya Blood): B
The blood of his ancestors, the Nanayas, awaken within him, raising his fighting abilities: speed, strenght, defence and GARness by one rank. Wink

The Tohno Gland: EX
A analog of the charisma trait, but only works on the opposite gender (but strangely enough, not only on the same race)
A natural ability to make women fall in love with him not matter what he does. The up side is they tend to follow him, but the down side is they can be overly possessive. So any female that fights him loses a full rank in all of their statuses down to D or E rank depending on how well the female fighting him actually likes him. And yes a cat is fine too.

Instinct: A
At rank A, Satsujinki's instincts border on precognition. He does not need to react to dodge/parry attacks, as his instincts moves him automatically.

Conceal Presence: A+
At rank A+, Satsujinki can conceal his presence to a point in which he can only be detected by divine magic or EX rank instinct/mind's eye

Noble Phantasms

Noble Phantasm: Nanatsu-Yoru
Type: Anti-Personnel
A heirloom of the Nanaya Clan.
Attack parameters are of a normal knife.
Cannot be broken.
Must be released to awaken his skill Blood of the Killer (Nanaya Blood)

Noble Phantasm: Burial Cloth
Type: Personal
Kills the Chokushi no Magan and also sight. Increases accuracy and speed, and activates(?) Chokushi no Magan and sight when removed.

Noble Phantasm: Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
Type: Support
Eyes that can see the lines and points of an object---living or inanimate---to be easily killed. Any EXISTENCE that can be cut by him can be killed instantly.
Completely negates Armor. Targets need a high AGI stat, rather than CON to survive attacks by Satsujinki. Upon activation, any damage taken by the opponent cannot be regenerated.

Noble Phantasm: Misaki Harem
Type: Anti-World
Satsujinki summons his entire harem to assist him, each of which has her own noble phantasm. Each of Satsujinki's girls however has all their attributes lowered one rank because they are too busy fighting over Satsujinki with each other.
Can summon: Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku, Len, Satsuki, and Sion.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Len » November 24th, 2008, 10:31 am

The noble phantasms sounded like they came from Magic Cards The Gathering... ^____^
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 24th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Arcueid now??? :? I'll try my best...

Stats:
Strength: EX
Endurance: EX
Agility: A++
Mana: EX (Would this have sinked to like C or something after Shiki killed her?)
Luck: A+ (She met Shiki, right? LUCKY!!! :lol: )

Skills:
The Fallen Ancestor: A+
Arcueid succumbs to her bloodlust and becomes Warc, an insane "Demon Lord" (True Ancestor who has "fallen"/succumbed to his/her bloodlust). Since she is now berserk, she no longer restricts herself and can go all out, giving her an extra boost in every field (except maybe Luck???). However, when she goes berserk, she loses all sense of reasoning, and will attack everything that comes into her view, friends or foes alike.

Mystic Eyes (of what, I don't know): A
Arcueid's eyes allow limited control over others, like planting suggestions, or altering memories.

Noble Phantasms:
Marble Phantasm: EX
It is the ability of a True Ancestor to connect their will to nature, to interfere on probabilities, and to transfigure the surrounding world at will according to their vision of the world. An example of this is Millenium Castle, which is a product of Arcueid's Marble Phantasm.
How a marble phantasm works can be described by a simple metaphor:
When drawing a marble in a bag of black marbles with a 1% chance of drawing the one white marble, Marble Phantasm is the ability to raise that chance to 100% and definitely pick the white one amongst all the black ones.
So it's basically like this, there's an chance close to zero that Arcueid can materialize Millenium Castle out of thin air, but her Marble Phantasm has the ability to rasie that number to a 100% chance of materializing it.

If I have missed something or done something wrong, please correct^^
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atriel » November 24th, 2008, 5:45 pm

Satsujinki is overpowered :shock:

And Arcueid is awesome.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 24th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Ok next... Ciel??? 8)

Stats:
Stength: B
Endurance: B+ (EX++ if Roa would be alive :D)
Agility: A
Mana: A
Luck: B+

Skills:
Memory alteration: A
Can alter the memories of a group of people within a specific radius (like when she sneaked both IN and OUT of Shiki's everyday life).

Noble Phantasm/Conceptual weapons (whatever we call it)
Black Keys: B
A throwing weapon. Sword hilts with blades that materialize through sorcery, very effective against vampires, since it disables their regeneration. If a Black Key pierces someone's swadow, that person will not be able to move, since you cannot separate yourself from your own shadow, and only Ciel can remove the Key pinning the shadow down.

The Seventh Holy Scripture (Nanako-chan!!! :D ): A+
A conceptual weapon that resembles a large handheld cannon tipped with a spike. The cannon appearance is created by Ciel herself, being manifested in that form by her own will. The Seventh Holy Scripture is made from the horn of a mystical beast, and is inhabited by the spirit of a young girl sacrificed during its creation. Ciel calls the spirit of the weapon by the name "Seven", although (when she is found and taken in by Arihiko) she's named Nanako. Ciel is the first wielder of the Seventh Holy Scripture powerful enough to allow this spirit to manifest in physical form.
Last edited by NanatsuYa on November 25th, 2008, 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Re: Give Tsukihime Characters Stat Sheets! [Lots of Spoilers

Unread postby kaerstan01 » November 24th, 2008, 8:42 pm

xthr wrote:The Tohno Gland: EX
A analog of the charisma trait, but only works on the opposite gender (but strangely enough, not only on the same race)
A natural ability to make women fall in love with him not matter what he does. The up side is they tend to follow him, but the down side is they can be overly possessive. So any female that fights him loses a full rank in all of their statuses down to D or E rank depending on how well the female fighting him actually likes him. And yes a cat is fine too.

Satsujinki summons his entire harem to assist him, each of which has her own noble phantasm. Each of Satsujinki's girls however has all their attributes lowered one rank because they are too busy fighting over Satsujinki with each other.

weird but uber hax :o he needs to be nerfed :P
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 24th, 2008, 8:51 pm

Ok.... Lets try it.

Ren.

Stats:

Strenght: G

Endurance: E

Agility: D

Mana: A+

Skills:

Transform. A+
Target: self.
Perfect for infiltration and spyonage of the enemy.
Althought Ren's transformation is perfect, it's cuteness decreases this ability's effect 3 points

Energy drain A++ (Limited)

Target: one person.

As a succubus Ren is able to suck human's life energy through Erotic dreams. This gives her unlimited energy resources but she can only do one human at the time.

Ren is a familiar so she can't do this without her master's permission.

Noble Phantasm:

Another day

Type: support
Target: 1 (or more)

This noble phantasm can only be used to capture or investigate a single enemy but memories and dreams from others are required. It creates a dream world the target isn't able to escape from, unless Ren let him do so.

" CAll OF MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Type: Anti-world.
Target: ?????.

This is Ren's most powerfull attack.
She is able to summon an army of Otakus and Lolicons from around the world who would risk their lives in order to fullfil their orders.
"MOE!!!" can only be beaten by another "MOE!" casted by other little characters of the nasuverse (Illya, Miyako, type-venus -chibi-angel version-. ).

Words:

This ability hasn't been used yet but is supposed to be very powerfull.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby xthr » November 24th, 2008, 10:22 pm

kaerstan01 wrote:

weird but uber hax :o he needs to be nerfed :P

he is uber hax :O. Think about it, he can get his harem to help him. too imbalanced.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 3:47 am

Ok this has to happen sooner or later but here goes.

Sacchin
Stats:

Strength: B+
Endurance: C-
Agility: D-
Mana: B

Skills:

Vampire A: Ability to survive off of actual blood and nothing more, and can use blood pouches if need be. Increases stats by one rank.
Fist fighter: C Knows how to actually fight, but just well enough to do basic movies.
Grapler: A Can pratcially grab a person even in mid air to be albe to either bite her opponent, or to toss them around like a rag doll.

Noble Phantasom:

Depletion Garden
Target:Anti-Caste

The abiltiy to call up a Reality Marble can be rare, especially one that drains her opponents mana. It's rarley ever used unless she was to unlock this move in a counter attack. So magic users are rendered helpess if they are not too careful in handling her.

Isn't it Sad Sacchin:
Target: Self

Pretty much when ever she is defeated in battle if her oppnenet doesn't say Isn't it Sad Sacchin she will be able to fully recover to her normal stats ability. Although this would mean that she has a second chance at her opponent until he/she says "Isn't it Sad Sacchin." After that it'll just stop her dead in her tracks and give her opponet time to run away, or would make her run away crying.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on November 26th, 2008, 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Len » November 25th, 2008, 4:07 am

Sion Eltnam Atlasia

Agility B
Strength C
Mana A+
Endurance D
Class Archer

Weapons

Etherlite Threads: Threads made by the Eltnams. This is so thin that it's nearly invisible to the human eye. She can use this to gather information by tapping on brains. This is also a highly effective weapon for battle since she could use it like a spider's web to trap opponents or use it to whip on opponents or tie them up.

Skills

Mind Reading: With the use of etherlite which are attached to the opponent's brain, she can read the enemies thoughts an as a result she could predict their moves
Flawless Calculations: All possible reactions and actions are set into account. This makes her more accurate with her attacks.
Vampiric Impulse: Stats are raised a rank higher, in this state, unless Shiki is beside her, she's a danger to allies and enemies. This will last for mostly an hour. Then it will be unsuable for the next 2 hours.

Noble Phantasms

Barrel Replica (Normal Mode)
Anti World

Summons a gun that may anhiliate the enemies in front of her *similar to enuma elish*

Barrel Replica (Vampiric Impulse Activated)
Anti World

With her vampiric nature set on, the mana she could gather increases exponentially which results in an even more powerful blast.

Etherlite Shiki Tohno 17 Dissections (may only be used in vampiric state)
Anti Unit

She can create a replica of Shiki Tohno *her lover (in my point of view because I like her morethan the other girls there so PLEASE forgive me for this)* and copies one of his most famous skills. This is fatal to almost anyone if not dodged.

Etherlite Arcued Brunestud Vampiric Mode Melty Blood (may only be used in vampiric mode)
Rank Ex +
Anti Unit

She can create a replica of an enraged true ancestor and make her perform a Melty Blood.

Etherlite Ciel (may only be used in vampiric mode)
Rank C
Anti Unit

She can create a replica of Ciel and make her throw black keys.

Supportive skills

Etherlite Limit Canceler
Rank A

She can tap into an allies brain in order to remove their limiters. The ally's stats are raised a rank higher.
Last edited by Len on November 25th, 2008, 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 4:20 am

Ok I got another one in the works.

Tohno Akiha
Stats:
Strength: C
Agility: B-
Mana: C-
Luck: D+

Skills:

Vermillion B-: Anbility to show her true form, and to be able to suck the life out of her opponent. If she wants to she can kill a person if she feels like it. Can increase her stats by two full ranks.
Vampire C-: Since her Vermillion mode sucks life from people she also can suck blood from people as well to boost her stats. Gives her the ability to have normal movement.
Imouto Dominance B+: Can act like a posessive little sister and would make her opponent listen to her words of warning to the point of making her opponents cower in fear. This increases her luck by one Full rank, but will be rendered useless if her opponent doesn't have a weekness to a little sister.

Noble Phantasom:

Crimsion Red Vermillion
Target: Anti-Army

The ability to use her hair as a weapon. All she needs to do is look at her opponent and her opponets body will have 3rd degree burns if the opponet is not careful. It is not that she burns you, but more to the point of where she absorbs her opponents life. The only way to avoid this is to have a B-rank in Agility or better.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 25th, 2008, 6:01 am

I'm thinking Ciel should be much stronger than listed and so should Akiha. Ciel can go toe-to-toe with Arc (unless Arc is just toying with her, which I doubt). Satsujinki I don't think is even canon so can we just do Tohno Shiki and Nanaya Shiki? To me, some of the stats on a few are a little off.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 6:22 am

Well if they do seem off and they are mine let me know so I can correct myself. And I got one more.

Kohaku
Stats:

Strength: D+
Agility: B
Mana: B-

Skills:

Orthodox Magic D+ The abiliy to use magical weapons and has the ablity to fly with a broom.
Medical A: The ability to treat wounds or even poison anyone. This this rank she could be considered either a saving angel or the angel of death.
Workshop Creation: D+ Skills and Stats increase if she is fighting within the Underground Kingdom, which happens to be her known Workshop for magcial and scientifical research.
Syncroniser A: The ability to support a person as along as she is next to them. Depending on what she did, and who it's with the range can vary. This increases the stats of the one she is Syncronising with.

Noble Phantasom:

Plant Control
Range: Anti-Personell

She has the knack of creating plants that can actually harm her opponent. The thing is those plants do take orders form her without her actually concentrating at all.

Magical Broom Sword:
Range: Anti-Personell

Known as a famopus broom that consealed a deadly sword. It was a roumor that a certain maid with a white apron would actually wield this terrifying broom to either protect her master, or to kill depending on how nice her master is to her though. With it looking like a normal broom it can throw off her opponent by letting down thier guard for a bit.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby xthr » November 25th, 2008, 9:01 am

Sepheriel wrote:I'm thinking Ciel should be much stronger than listed and so should Akiha. Ciel can go toe-to-toe with Arc (unless Arc is just toying with her, which I doubt). Satsujinki I don't think is even canon so can we just do Tohno Shiki and Nanaya Shiki? To me, some of the stats on a few are a little off.

Well I think Arc was at 30% of her power throughout tsukihime, so I don't think Ciel quite matches up. Nasu said in an interview that full power arc could take on around 5 servants, and Ciel could hold her own defensively against a single servant with an average noble phantasm...

And yeah, these are just our opinions, so post yours and we can decide on some compromises? :D

Noble Phantasom:

Crimsion Red Vermillion
Target: Anti-Army

The ability to use her hair as a weapon. All she needs to do is look at her opponent and her opponets body will have 3rd degree burns if the opponet is not careful. It is nhttp://forums.mirrormoon.org/mods/bbco ... uote.gifot that she burns you, but more to the point of where she absorbs her opponents life. The only way to avoid this is to have a B-rank in Agility or better.

I think this should be called origami, or Crimson Red Vermillion: Origami, since it's the name of her ability

Depletion Garden
Target:Anti-Caste

The abiltiy to call up a Reality Morble can be rare, especially one that drains her oppnents mana. It's rarley ever used unless she was to unlock this move in a counter attack. So magic users are rendered helpess if they are attacked by her.

I think the type should be Anti-thaumaturgy like Caster's rule breaker

Sacchin and Akiha's stats look good to me tho :P
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Len » November 25th, 2008, 9:42 am

Aoko Aozaki Image
Class Caster
Speed and Agility B
Strength A
Mana A++
Luck B+

Skills
Blue Gunner: Infinite stash of mana

Noble Phantasms
Starmine
Blowing Starmine
Rank D
Anti-Unit
Sends a beam of laser at a target.
Raining Starmine
Rank C
Anti-army
A massive version of Blowing Starmine
Floating Starmines
Rank B
Anti-unit - Anti-army
Floating mana orbs that are set up to trap enemies
Hand-held starmine
Rank B
Anti-unit
A mana orb that Aoko directly bashes an enemy with
Blazing Starmine
Rank B
Anti-unit - anti world
Bursts of energy from below the targets.
Blowing Starburst
Rank A
Anti-unit - anti army
A massive hand-held orb that Aoko uses to create a vortex that would suck nearby opponents. Then it implodes with the opponent trapped inside causing massive
damage.

SEVERE BREAK!
Rank EX
Anti-World
Aoko sends out two rivers of massive mana flows that challenges the power of a typhoon.

Severe Break Glider
Rank EX++
Anti- World
A more powerful version of the severe break. After releasing two powerful blasts she leaps into the air and creates a down burst that may only be described as a blinding
storm.

Gyakukou Unga
Rank Ex++
Anti-unit
Once Aoko successfully parries an attack and caught the attacker by chance she traps him/her in a ball of massive mana then implodes it, dealing armor neglecting damage.

Miracle
Rank Ex++
Once Aoko successfully defeats an opponent, she may use those remains to make a familiar.
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Well I got another since no one did Hisui so I'll do some stats of her.

Hisui
Stats:

Strength: D
Aglity: B+
Mana:B-
Luck: C-

Skills:

Maintence: A The ability to keep things in thier original condition. ANy weapons she uses will not break so easily.
Syncroniser: A The ability to support a person as long as she is next to them. Depending on what she did, and who it is her range may varry. This increases the stats of the one who she is Syncronising with.

Noble Phantasom:

Brain Washer Detective
Range: Anti-Personel to Anti-Army

Her ability makes it possilbe fro a person to believe what she has told her opponent. This move does involve some kind of eye contact, or ele the move won't work properly. Although it is possilbe for her to Brainwash more then one person, but the power of this move decreses in a full rank.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Atriel » November 25th, 2008, 5:49 pm

How can Aoko have an A in strenght?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 25th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Ok, so I'm trying Tohno Shiki now^^

Stats:
Stength: D+
Endurance: C-
Agility: C+
Mana: B

Skills:
Nanaya Mode: B+
The blood of Shiki's real family, the Nanayas, awaken within him. It gives him the urge to kill anything inhuman in sight, as well as the knowledge and power to do so. Gives Stength, Endurance and Agility a boost one full rank.

Weapons/Noble Phantasms:
Nanatsu-Yoru (Nanaya): C
Type: Anti-Personnel
Family Heirloom of the Nanaya Demon-hunting clan.
A simple yet well-made knife with a retractable blade.
Cannot be broken.

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception: EX
Gives Shiki the ability to see the lines and points of death on living things as well as objects (THIS CHAIR!!!). If these lines are cut, that wound cannot be healed. Also, if the point on someone is pierced, his/her "origin of Death". That person will most definately die (Arc is an exeption), it does not only kill him/her, but erases his/her existance altogether. However, using this will put an enormuos strain on his body, since the lines and points isn't something the human brain was supposed to percieve.
This is an ability that will always be ON, and can only be controlled by Shiki's Mystic Eye-Killer glasses, or a Burial Cloth.

Mystic Eye-Killer Glasses: EX
Type: Support/Supression?
Special Glasses created by Aozaki Aoko's sister, Aozaki Touko. The glasses supresses Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception when he's not using them. Allows Shiki to live a normal life without constantly having to see the lines or points of things.

(You already know the Tohno Gland, so I'll skip it). :wink:

Edit: Nerfed 'im a bit^^
Last edited by NanatsuYa on November 26th, 2008, 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby CSXLoser » November 25th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Oh man this guy needs a nerf :lol:
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 26th, 2008, 6:32 am

Well this one was something I was kind of working on. I'm not sure how well this one would be but here goes nothing

White Len:

Stats:

Strength: E+
Agility: B-
Mana: B+
Luck: C

Skills:

Transformation: E Has only the ability to show of that she is a cat familair by showing her cat ears and tail.
Othodox Magic: B Has the ability to cast simple attack spells.
Independant Action: A- Has the ability to act on her own volition, unless she is scolded by her master about what she is doing though. Has the ability to last for a week before having to find a new master if need be.

Noble Phantasom:

Beyond the Looking Glass
Target: Anti-personel to Anti-army

She has the ability to trap her opponents in a nightmarise world for all eternity. Although the world her opponent would be in would be a mirror image of what they are normally used to but more in the nightmarish sense. The only way out is for her to destory her phantasom. By doing that an opponent would die instantly unless thier luck is higher then herse.

The Snow Covered Field
Target: Anti-personel to Anti-army

This would be considered her second reality marble where she traps her opponent within a snowy field. This increases her magical ability by one full rank. The only way out of her reality marble is if she is defeated, or if she is bored with her oppoent.

I think the Call of MOE! would also be the same since this is the other half of Len we're talking about here.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on November 26th, 2008, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kid-Wolf

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat