Favorite Tsukihime Quotes and Moments [Spoilers]

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 28th, 2008, 5:45 am

gexer64 wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:

hmmm.... I actually think the long jokes are better...


Like this one.

akihamaniacs doujin


I can haz translation?


denied... :P
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby gexer64 » November 28th, 2008, 5:50 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
gexer64 wrote:denied... :P




by nothing else and no one else you shall be killed by me.....

Lol
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 28th, 2008, 6:05 am

gexer64 wrote:


by nothing else and no one else you shall be killed by me.....

Lol




All right. ----Let's kill each other, Nero Chaos..!

:lol:
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby NonExistence » November 28th, 2008, 9:06 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:
gexer64 wrote:by nothing else and no one else you shall be killed by me.....

Lol




All right. ----Let's kill each other, Nero Chaos..!

:lol:


just for the hell of continuation...

- he's already killed me once.
:wink:
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
User avatar
NonExistence
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 239
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 5:12 pm
Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby abscess » November 29th, 2008, 2:29 am

MB:AC
Neco Arc Chaos: wrote:I truly have a special move where I can attack you at the speed of light. Well, the problem is that my body will start to disintegrate before I reach it.

Truly priceless!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 29th, 2008, 8:24 am

Neco Chaos Black G666 - "I have to be destroyed 666 times, but just two rounds is fine..."
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
User avatar
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 220
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm
Location: Shadow Town

Unread postby Sofakrieger » December 1st, 2008, 3:15 pm

Akiha's nap has to end!


(KT)
Sofakrieger
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 1st, 2008, 3:12 pm

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 2nd, 2008, 3:30 am

Was this quote posted before:

The more beautiful a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it. -Kohaku
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Ausdoerrt » December 2nd, 2008, 3:34 am

My favourite quote is Shiki's ravings from the Far side of the moon routes...

I wish I still had them saved, T__T
Ausdoerrt
Addict
 
Posts: 64
Joined: October 7th, 2008, 4:05 am

Unread postby ThreeLeafIvy » December 9th, 2008, 12:02 pm

"Die."
"You die."
Shiki pierces Kouma's point of death.


Audible "FUCK YEAH." was heard from me.
User avatar
ThreeLeafIvy
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 27
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 10:19 am
Location: Thailand

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » December 17th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Dreams of Sunshine: "...You are the only one who can make me truly happy. I want to always be near your side, always be near your sunshine."

-- One of the reasons why Hisui's my favorite Tsukihime heroine.
User avatar
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 128
Joined: October 11th, 2008, 1:42 pm
Location: Philippines

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 17th, 2008, 3:53 pm

metal_cocoabo wrote:Dreams of Sunshine: "...You are the only one who can make me truly happy. I want to always be near your side, always be near your sunshine."

-- One of the reasons why Hisui's my favorite Tsukihime heroine.


Personally, I find it very sad that only one person can make her happy. I dislike anyone who has to have that one perso nor will epically fail.
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » December 17th, 2008, 4:26 pm

Mkilbride wrote:
metal_cocoabo wrote:Dreams of Sunshine: "...You are the only one who can make me truly happy. I want to always be near your side, always be near your sunshine."

-- One of the reasons why Hisui's my favorite Tsukihime heroine.


Personally, I find it very sad that only one person can make her happy. I dislike anyone who has to have that one perso nor will epically fail.


In reality, yes, I'd agree that that kind of mindset is kind of sad; entrusting your entire happiness to a single being and despairing after it is unreciprocated, ugh.. that's material for emo crap or whatnot.

But, still, that line is memorable for me as it shows Hisui's dedication for Shiki and shows her newly-recovered optimism/cheerfulness. Beautiful words to cap off a finale.
User avatar
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 128
Joined: October 11th, 2008, 1:42 pm
Location: Philippines

Unread postby solopy567 » December 20th, 2008, 10:44 pm

Here is one from Akiha route:

Akiha...? You don't want to do it with your brother after all?



I loled
User avatar
solopy567
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 516
Joined: November 24th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 22nd, 2008, 3:44 am

These quotes have little to do with the plot, so i don't think they need to be spoiler'd, will do it just to be safe

Kohaku: Shiki-san, are you a blockhead?
-
Shiki: I don't think so.


Shiki(Nanaya persona): Hey, didn't you ever take apart a radio when you where a kid?
-
SHIKI: Ray Dio.....i never killed any one like that.
-
Shiki(Nanaya persona) Right, thanks for being a moron.
Community Crucis member: Angra Mainyu
Beasts Lair member: Angra Maniyu :p
Melty Bread member: Kyokushi
VoidAvesta
Addict
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 1st, 2008, 5:56 am

Unread postby solopy567 » December 22nd, 2008, 12:31 pm

I also liked

Kohaku's confession at the end of Hisui's route. I seriously wanted to kill her right about there.
User avatar
solopy567
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 516
Joined: November 24th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Unread postby Ryougi07 » February 2nd, 2009, 3:41 pm

VoidAvesta wrote:These quotes have little to do with the plot, so i don't think they need to be spoiler'd, will do it just to be safe

Kohaku: Shiki-san, are you a blockhead?
-
Shiki: I don't think so.


Shiki(Nanaya persona): Hey, didn't you ever take apart a radio when you where a kid?
-
SHIKI: Ray Dio.....i never killed any one like that.
-
Shiki(Nanaya persona) Right, thanks for being a moron.


Was that dialogue in KT or tsukihime?
A doujin perhaps? If it is a doujin, what's the title? I seriously wanna read it !
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
User avatar
Ryougi07
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: October 2nd, 2008, 3:23 pm

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » February 2nd, 2009, 7:52 pm

Ryougi07 wrote:
VoidAvesta wrote:These quotes have little to do with the plot, so i don't think they need to be spoiler'd, will do it just to be safe

Kohaku: Shiki-san, are you a blockhead?
-
Shiki: I don't think so.


Shiki(Nanaya persona): Hey, didn't you ever take apart a radio when you where a kid?
-
SHIKI: Ray Dio.....i never killed any one like that.
-
Shiki(Nanaya persona) Right, thanks for being a moron.


Was that dialogue in KT or tsukihime?
A doujin perhaps? If it is a doujin, what's the title? I seriously wanna read it !


The last one is definitely from Kohaku's route, That part where Nanaya and SHIKI talks about the world being out of sync or something.
Spread the news, Ryougi Shiki for
Melty-Blood: Actress Again
User avatar
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 56
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 9:58 am

Unread postby that one guy » February 2nd, 2009, 8:40 pm

I'm pretty sure they're both from Kohakus route.
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby nobaka » February 2nd, 2009, 9:07 pm

abscess wrote:MB:AC
Neco Arc Chaos: wrote:I truly have a special move where I can attack you at the speed of light. Well, the problem is that my body will start to disintegrate before I reach it.

Truly priceless!


Nero has a couple of special quotes for Neko Arc, too.
User avatar
nobaka
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 581
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 6:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests