Favorite Tsukihime Route

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

What's your favorite route in Tsukihime?

Arcuied's
20
20%
Ciel's
14
14%
Akiha's
20
20%
Hisui's
18
18%
Kohaku's
14
14%
...A cat's is fine too
12
12%
 
Total votes : 98

Unread postby animefanrk2k » October 30th, 2008, 3:29 pm

I voted for the promised girl!

Well, it seems the trend is that Arcueid seems to always win out on the character popularity polls in Tsukihime. *shrugs*

... but I was secretly hoping for the Yumizuka choice to be here. XD
User avatar
animefanrk2k
Addict
 
Posts: 65
Joined: November 21st, 2006, 10:32 am
Location: From the Black Hole...

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 30th, 2008, 4:11 pm

animefanrk2k wrote:I voted for the promised girl!

Well, it seems the trend is that Arcueid seems to always win out on the character popularity polls in Tsukihime. *shrugs*

... but I was secretly hoping for the Yumizuka choice to be here. XD


In before "Isn't it sad, Sacchin?"
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 30th, 2008, 4:42 pm

Sepheriel wrote:
animefanrk2k wrote:I voted for the promised girl!

Well, it seems the trend is that Arcueid seems to always win out on the character popularity polls in Tsukihime. *shrugs*

... but I was secretly hoping for the Yumizuka choice to be here. XD


In before "Isn't it sad, Sacchin?"


But actually a Neco-Arc would of been fine too though.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby KratosIrving » October 30th, 2008, 5:10 pm

Well, we all know that "a cat's is fine too" relates to Len/Ren, but you can also argue for Neko-Arc. 8)
User avatar
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*
 
Posts: 205
Joined: October 20th, 2008, 3:11 am
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Unread postby NonExistence » November 2nd, 2008, 5:49 am

the only problem is that if you take that as neko-arc, then that means that ciel will not be very happy... not at all...

...i mean, that's like a slap in the face to her.
User avatar
NonExistence
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 239
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 5:12 pm
Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby robthemanbigboy » November 2nd, 2008, 8:47 am

I like Ciel's route the best, mainly because of a fight scene and the ending. I think that the true ending of Ciel's route was amazing.
robthemanbigboy
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 2nd, 2008, 8:23 am

Unread postby Color » November 5th, 2008, 1:38 am

Kohaku route. Not because of Kohaku though--if we're talking about the relation between the male and female lead, I like Hisui's route the most. However, taking the entirety of the route into account, I favor Kohaku route, because an over-powered and jealous Akiha is awesome. Akiha's role in Kohaku route boosted her into the "favorite character" spot for me.
Color
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 13
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 7:40 pm

Unread postby Undream » November 6th, 2008, 12:33 am

Im torn between Hisui and Ciel
...
Hisui Wins :P
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
User avatar
Undream
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 197
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 6:07 am
Location: There

Unread postby Shikiller » November 6th, 2008, 2:28 am

gah, hard choice, Hisui's and Kohaku's route are fuck awesome with amazingly good replayables scenes. i will go with Kohaku because she lacks votes.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 6th, 2008, 4:20 am

Undream wrote:Im torn between Hisui and Ciel
...
Hisui Wins :P


If I had to guess it was Hisui brainwashed you wasn't it? *chuckles* Never the less it's kind of a toss-up between Kohaku and Akiha. Since the are both lovely girls and they also do have thier cute moments even when it's not in thier own route as well.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Ambivalence » November 6th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Definitely Hisui's, no question about it. >:] Akiha's and Arcueid's are favourites too, but there's something especially epic about Hisui's arc. ^_^
Ambivalence
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 3
Joined: November 6th, 2008, 11:58 am

Unread postby Ausdoerrt » November 6th, 2008, 8:54 pm

"...A cat's is fine too" isn't really fair, cause it's a whole different game with new mechanics. And I loved those mechanics BTW, thereby my vote.

As for Tsukihime, for me it's a hard choice b/w Ciel and Hisui. I wasn't particularly taken in by Akiha's or Arcueid's or Kohaku's routes.
Ausdoerrt
Addict
 
Posts: 64
Joined: October 7th, 2008, 4:05 am

Unread postby Pata Hikari » November 7th, 2008, 7:14 am

Probably a tie between Arcs and Hisuis

I like them both a lot. :)
Pata Hikari
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: November 7th, 2008, 7:09 am

Unread postby -Shiki- » November 8th, 2008, 6:25 pm

well..i like the good ending for ciel's route.. :lol: but, i choose hisui's route because i really like hisui..lol.. i thinks she's very cute and her route, although kinda steep, still attracts me to keep reading..however, if i could choose more, next would be ahiha>arcueid>ciel>kohaku..uhuhuhu..i love imouto stories..hehehe...

but after reading the manga rrcently, i feel the pain fo sacchin..i'll be waiting for her official route :)
-Shiki-
Addict
 
Posts: 110
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Unread postby NonExistence » November 16th, 2008, 6:55 am

Ausdoerrt wrote:"...A cat's is fine too" isn't really fair, cause it's a whole different game with new mechanics. And I loved those mechanics BTW, thereby my vote.

As for Tsukihime, for me it's a hard choice b/w Ciel and Hisui. I wasn't particularly taken in by Akiha's or Arcueid's or Kohaku's routes.


... what was that about "a cat is fine too" being a game? am i hallucinating? did you just seriously call "a cat is fine too" a game?
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
User avatar
NonExistence
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 239
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 5:12 pm
Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 16th, 2008, 7:06 am

NonExistence wrote:
Ausdoerrt wrote:"...A cat's is fine too" isn't really fair, cause it's a whole different game with new mechanics. And I loved those mechanics BTW, thereby my vote.

As for Tsukihime, for me it's a hard choice b/w Ciel and Hisui. I wasn't particularly taken in by Akiha's or Arcueid's or Kohaku's routes.


... what was that about "a cat is fine too" being a game? am i hallucinating? did you just seriously call "a cat is fine too" a game?


No but a Neco-Arc is fine too though.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 16th, 2008, 8:06 am

isn't "a cat is fine too" from KT?
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby xthr » November 16th, 2008, 8:08 am

I thought it was from a doujin
xthr
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 215
Joined: November 9th, 2008, 8:53 am

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 16th, 2008, 8:10 am

the line is, but the route it refers to is
Ren's route in Kagetsu Tohya
!すでのな
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Ryougi07 » November 16th, 2008, 1:25 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:the line is, but the route it refers to is
Ren's route in Kagetsu Tohya


Are there routes in KT? I thought it followed only a single story with tons of side stories along the way....
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
User avatar
Ryougi07
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: October 2nd, 2008, 3:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests