Kagetsu Tohya? (wtf?)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Kagetsu Tohya? (wtf?)

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » October 19th, 2008, 8:48 am

yeah how does this work? i keep getting bad endings and such. i just wanna know what story line follows Len because ive been wondering about her. im guessing do u have to keep getting bad endings to get other routes opened up or something?
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby ayadew » October 19th, 2008, 9:23 am

It's a simple day where you can chose what to do. To get to the end you must do almost all possible choices so just enjoy.. you'll know more about Len as you progress in the story. Kagetsu Tohya IS Len =)
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Regor » October 19th, 2008, 10:16 am

Don?t focus on trying to find the good end, just keep enjoying the disturbingly happy everyday life of Thono Shiki.
If you keep doing different kinds of random things every day, you will eventually find Len.
Regor
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 19th, 2008, 3:04 pm

Regor wrote:If you keep doing different kinds of random things every day, you will eventually find Len.

Just notice the subtle hints in the game on what to do next. Or if you're really stuck, try the Help section. It doesn't spoil much of the game if you use it. Oh, and don't get too caught up in the bad ends -- there is only one true ending in the game and the bad end/s are just merely the end of one day.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Utsuho » October 19th, 2008, 5:06 pm

KT doesn't have routes, you get "repeat again" at the end of every day.

Just go to different places, find the ~*~MYSTERIOUS CAT~*~ as often as possible, etc and you'll get to the end eventually.
Utsuho
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby miszou » October 19th, 2008, 10:07 pm

well, be careful to explore all possible options (and hints) before you spent too much time in the game. There is a point of no-return somewhere in the game, after which it is impossible to get the real end
(with the last h-scenes of Ren and a conclusion to the game).

If you get stuck, just try the help in the game, or the walkthrough, other wise you might end up having tyo delete your save game and start again (reloading older save games does not set back flags, meaning you can never get back once you set certian flags).

Since Len is the only heroine, just concentrate on finding everything about her ^^ Though You can learn a lot about the other characters too in the game. Collect all the side stories!
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Henza » December 23rd, 2008, 1:41 am

Uhh, yeah, after abt 100 replays i still havent seen all the endings, so does anyone know where to get a walkthough?
http://www.crimsonmoon.frih.net/kagetsu ... hrough.htm is broken for me
Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 23rd, 2008, 1:53 am

If I remeber correctly there was a .pdf file that kind fo roughly explains the flags and senarios that take place thoughout the game. Also, use the helpful hint corner as well to make sure which set you are on in the A Day part. With that you may also need to read up the 10 Nights of a Dream as well to get CGs and whanot so that way you could progress even further in this long and yet roundabout game. Although you'll need to know the right answers for Kohaku's Quiz Challenge if you plan on getting 3 CGs.

And with that I need the info one those three parts of the types of questions she gives you.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby ThreeLeafIvy » December 24th, 2008, 1:52 pm

Henza wrote:Uhh, yeah, after abt 100 replays i still havent seen all the endings, so does anyone know where to get a walkthough?
http://www.crimsonmoon.frih.net/kagetsu ... hrough.htm is broken for me

All content in 44 playthroughs. There's a typo on day 8 that tells you to "1. Stay in the mansion", but the number is correct (in the game, it's "1. Go to school"), not that you shouldn't realize that by looking at the choices later in the same day in the walkthrough anyways. Lastly, the guy who pointed me to the walkthrough (and the typo) in the first place warned me that if you DON'T pick option 2 at the very last choice on the very last day, things get screwed up, but he didn't specify exactly how. Something about having to do the entire walkthrough over again to get the last scene(s) you miss out on by NOT picking option 2 at that time. I didn't take any chances and picked option 2-- it worked out fine, but that's just a warning. It's worth noting because the walkthrough doesn't actually tell you which one to pick, just says 1 OR 2.

All that said, enjoy.
I'm the str⑨ngest!
ThreeLeafIvy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Henza » December 30th, 2008, 1:29 pm

Fanks...

ThreeLeafIvy, you are one of my lifes saviors... from tearing my own head off from failing in Kagetsu tohya.
Henza
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Alucard » January 4th, 2009, 2:10 am

I also mirrored the walkthrough: http://kiserai.net/kt.html
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.
Alucard
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 5th, 2009, 12:51 pm

The only problem that annoys me is Kohaku's three random Pop Quizes she does. I kind of forget the answers from the three topics she uses.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Tsukihime Chat