So I finished Tsukihime.. what's next?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

So I finished Tsukihime.. what's next?

Unread postby Alucard » October 5th, 2008, 5:44 pm

I hear of this Plus+Disc thing and this Kagestu Tohya(sp) thing, where do they fit in with Tsukihime, ie, which should I play next? Thanks.
Last edited by Alucard on October 6th, 2008, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.
Alucard
Addict

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » October 5th, 2008, 6:45 pm

yeah same here. idk what else to play. ive also watched the anime but that was kinda a rushed version of the game with bits and chunks from a few of the scenarios.
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Uberoy » October 5th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Kagetsu Tohya is a sequel to Tsukihime and takes place after Arcueid route (I think...).
Not sure what the Plus+Disc is though...
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » October 5th, 2008, 7:23 pm

The Plus-Disc was a fandisc released shortly after Tsukihime, offering three sidestories and some bonus stuff. Kagetsu Tohya is a sequel to Tsukihime offering an assortment of seperate stories and was released a year after the original game. Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya were re-released in the game collection TsukiBako together with Plus+Disc, an extended version of Plus-Disc.

Re: So I finished Tsukihime.. what's next?

Unread postby ayadew » October 5th, 2008, 7:29 pm

Alucard wrote:I hear of this Plus+Disc thing and this Kagestu Tohya(sp) thing, where do they fit in with Tsukihime, ie, which should I play next? Thanks.

Doesn't matter really, but I'd do KT first.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » October 5th, 2008, 10:12 pm

Chronologically speaking, one of the side stories goes before KT, Mystic Eyes Alliance (or something like that), where you meet Akira. She shows up once again in KT and acts as if she already knows Shiki. Just so you don't get a bit confused, I suggest you go through Plus+Disk first, then KT. It doesn't really matter which one you do first, but it's good to know that one of the stories in Plus+Disk goes before KT.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Inverted » October 5th, 2008, 10:27 pm

KT why?

KT-->Garden of Thanatos---> Mollusk route j/k

Though as others said it doesn't really matter. You can go through the entire Plus-Disc in about an hour though.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Alucard » October 6th, 2008, 12:59 am

Thanks guys.
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.
Alucard
Addict

Unread postby Rikh » October 6th, 2008, 11:09 pm

The order you should play it would be

Tsukihime

The plus disk (since its pretty much a sequel to certain events in the game)

then Kagetsu Tohya since that revolves around information from the plus disk (namely lovely moe Akira-chan)
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Return to Tsukihime Chat