Possible erroneous Wikipedia entry?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Possible erroneous Wikipedia entry?

Unread postby caelk » October 24th, 2005, 4:42 am

According to the article on Wikipedia, it says you guys are done translating the game... but unless I'm -really- missing something, the patch hasn't been released.

Look at the very bottom: 10 June, 2005.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_transl ... eo_game%29

I'm assuming by this thread (the last post down by Ciel, made 12 October) and this thread, that I'm not hallucinating.

Maybe this means translation finished on 10 June, but not a patch? Either way, if it needs to be fixed, and if anyone has the rights to fix this... well, I think I'd probably have the best chance of contacting them here. (^_^);
caelk
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » October 24th, 2005, 5:22 am

Technically it IS correct - the translation was finished a number of months ago. As you can read in the threads you pointed at, we are currently beta testing the game. Because of the, shall we say, not entirely effective editing phase this could take a while before it's done.

Unread postby caelk » October 26th, 2005, 4:00 am

Alright... I just thought the article implies completion of the entire project. So, in case there was a chance you guys might've wanted to clarify anything there (in the article), I thought it was a good idea to let you all know. (^_^)
caelk
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat