Tsukihime errors?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime errors?

Unread postby Arcs » October 22nd, 2005, 6:45 pm

i recently got tsukihime and i have an annoying problem that ive come across if anyone could help id appreciate it.

the game wont install at all, i can run it off of the cd but then theres no sound or music, some sounds work like the clock ticking in the very beginning but thats about it
Arcs
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » October 22nd, 2005, 9:12 pm

This problem occurs when you're running Tsukihime from an image mounted on a virtual drive. And because practically everyone playing Tsukihime from a virtual drive is playing an illegal copy, one could consider it morally questionable if I were to help you solve it. Either way, I've actually already given you the solution, so... Yeah.

By the way, it may interest you to know that besides the bgm and the occasional sfx (clock ticking, school bell ringing) there is no audio in Tsukihime whatsoever.

Unread postby Dectilon » October 22nd, 2005, 11:43 pm

It's so sad :(

The voice actors for melty blood... well... I can't think of anyone else doing the characters now :)
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Arcs » October 25th, 2005, 1:51 am

theres no point in lying and saying that my copy is legitimate, however questionable subjects aside, i do appreciate the hint. thanks
Arcs
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat