Constant Dead Ends (expecting a bad answer)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Constant Dead Ends (expecting a bad answer)

Unread postby Grelline » September 27th, 2008, 11:16 pm

Its the 8th Day, The title is (Death), no matter what choices I make, it leads to a dead ens, His brother shows up and kills me in the tea ceremony room on the 9th day (i think), Both Arcueid and Ciel pretty much hate me cause i intervened on their fight when Ciel was getting beaten, Arcueid goes off in a strop and i dont see her again, Ciel stabs herself in the neck and runs away, any ideas on how i stop the idiot screwing things up with Arcueid, Ive pretty much done as many things as i can to please her.

My only theory is that this is doing the same as Fate Stay Night, Where you have to the Fate Arc before UBW, please dont say thats true!
Grelline
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 27th, 2008, 11:24 pm

You either made choices earlier to affect your current situation or you are trying for a path that you can't get to yet. What path are you wanting to get to? Follow the walkthrough or flowchart if you don't want dead ends.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Grelline » September 27th, 2008, 11:37 pm

i was wanting to go with Arcueid, just gonna add this is the first time om playing it
Grelline
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rikh » September 28th, 2008, 12:19 am

the standard point is that you cant treat everyone equally in an eroge, treat arc nicely, and pretty much ignore the rest :)
you also seemed to be going down ciels path somewhat too... for starters at the first day, dont help ciel build the wooden thing, that adds an unnecessary point to ciel during arcs route
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 28th, 2008, 12:19 am

Yeah you messed up earlier with your choices. Follow the guide or flowchart to not get bad ends. Although... the game will tell you in "Teach Me! Ciel-senpai" where you messed up.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Grelline » September 28th, 2008, 12:32 am

lo, i started again, avoiding the first choice and god i missed alot, i barely talked to anyone but now ive got lots of covorsations i didnt have before, i seriously screwed up at the start :P

Thanks for the help :D
Grelline
Totally hardly posted

Re: Constant Dead Ends (expecting a bad answer)

Unread postby ayadew » September 28th, 2008, 6:34 am

Grelline wrote:Its the 8th Day, The title is (Death), no matter what choices I make, it leads to a dead ens, His brother shows up and kills me in the tea ceremony room on the 9th day (i think), Both Arcueid and Ciel pretty much hate me cause i intervened on their fight when Ciel was getting beaten, Arcueid goes off in a strop and i dont see her again, Ciel stabs herself in the neck and runs away, any ideas on how i stop the idiot screwing things up with Arcueid, Ive pretty much done as many things as i can to please her.

My only theory is that this is doing the same as Fate Stay Night, Where you have to the Fate Arc before UBW, please dont say thats true!

I got to the same point the first time I played. =)
Arcueid has a special mind..
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mazyrian » October 4th, 2008, 3:12 pm

You were in Ciel's route, you have to get along better with her (it helps a lot to choose her in the ero-dream)
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat