The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » November 18th, 2008, 2:51 am

Atriel wrote:If i recall correctly, indeed he was. He doesn't understand the moeness of Hisui and Kohaku :x
fix'd!
:D
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

NonExistence
Crack Addic!
Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread post by NonExistence » November 18th, 2008, 2:57 am

that's right. that's just the magic of twincest.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 18th, 2008, 2:59 am

abscess wrote:
Atriel wrote:If i recall correctly, indeed he was. He doesn't understand the the awsomeness of Akiha :x
fix'd!
fix'd yet again. :D

NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NonExistence » November 18th, 2008, 3:00 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
abscess wrote:
Atriel wrote:If i recall correctly, indeed he was. He doesn't understand the the awsomeness of ARCUEID :x
fix'd!
fix'd yet again. :D
you know what? how about we just let the guy keep his/her words intact and stop tearing what he/she's saying to bits?
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 18th, 2008, 3:07 am

Well it can be kind of hard not to do that. Also, sometimes it's fun to mess around like that every once in a while.

Ok back to the topic at hand. you think they may add something along the line of Arc talking about her older sister Altrouge just for the heck of it, so we could get an actual legitamate idea of what she looks like at all?

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » November 18th, 2008, 4:27 am

NonExistence wrote:you know what? how about we just let the guy keep his/her words intact and stop tearing what he/she's saying to bits?
High Five!

All you heretics should slowly die while your balls rot :<

On topic: Hmm, yeah. Info about Altrouge.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 18th, 2008, 4:37 am

Ah come on you know I had to joke around there. Sometimes I tend to get caught up in the mood.

Also, I kind of wonder if they would add VAs to the remake. Also, if the game does well beign remade then that would me they might make a halfway decient anime as well... I would hope. Who knows they may add Sion into the mix just for the hell of it if they feel like it as well.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » November 18th, 2008, 4:39 am

Atriel wrote: All you heretics should slowly die while your balls rot :<
*sniff* *sniff*
hmmm..... maybe that's the smell coming from down there....
kid-wolf wrote:Ok back to the topic at hand. you think they may add something along the line of Arc talking about her older sister Altrouge just for the heck of it, so we could get an actual legitamate idea of what she looks like at all?
Wasn't Altrouge Arcueid's younger sister? Think I remember something saying that, since Arc got all of the best stuff the True Ancestors had, Altrouge wasn't as strong as her and to compensate they "infused" her somehow with some DA stuff, hence, she came later... or something like that... Also, there was something saying that the only time Arcueid lost to Altrouge was when Altrouge cut part of her hair... Hmm.. if that's the case, Arc's hair never grows again after being cut? Wouldn't that mean that if she ever has to shaver her head (let's suppose she has some lice or flea problem goin' on), she will stay shaved for the rest of eternity??? Some info about that in the remake would be appreciated...
Last edited by abscess on November 18th, 2008, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 18th, 2008, 4:42 am

abscess wrote:Wasn't Altrouge Arcueid's younger sister? Think I remember something saying that, since Arc got all of the best stuff the True Ancestors had, Altrouge wasn't as strong as her and to compensate they "infused" her somehow with some DA stuff... or something like that... Also, there was also somethingsaying that the only time Arcueid lost to Altrouge was when Altrouge cut part of her hair... Hmm.. if that's the case, Arc's hair never grows again after being cut? Wouldn't that mean that if she ever has to shaver her head (let's suppose she has some lice or flea problem goin' on), she will stay shaved for the rest of eternity??? Some info about that in the remake would be appreciated...
Well to be honest I'm not sure if Altrouge is the older or younger. All I know is that Arc is a little of 800+ years, while I'm not sure on Altrouge. Although I do know that from the fanpics Altrouge can either be in her loli form, or in her mature form. Kind of like a certain vampire from another magical series if you ask me.

Ryougi07
Addict

Unread post by Ryougi07 » November 18th, 2008, 8:46 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
abscess wrote:Wasn't Altrouge Arcueid's younger sister? Think I remember something saying that, since Arc got all of the best stuff the True Ancestors had, Altrouge wasn't as strong as her and to compensate they "infused" her somehow with some DA stuff... or something like that... Also, there was also somethingsaying that the only time Arcueid lost to Altrouge was when Altrouge cut part of her hair... Hmm.. if that's the case, Arc's hair never grows again after being cut? Wouldn't that mean that if she ever has to shaver her head (let's suppose she has some lice or flea problem goin' on), she will stay shaved for the rest of eternity??? Some info about that in the remake would be appreciated...
Well to be honest I'm not sure if Altrouge is the older or younger. All I know is that Arc is a little of 800+ years, while I'm not sure on Altrouge. Although I do know that from the fanpics Altrouge can either be in her loli form, or in her mature form. Kind of like a certain vampire from another magical series if you ask me.
What makes Altrouge unstable anyway? Her DA mix? BTW, Is she really stronger than Arc?
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."

holydiver
Might just like this board

Unread post by holydiver » November 18th, 2008, 9:59 am

abscess wrote:
Atriel wrote: All you heretics should slowly die while your balls rot :<
*sniff* *sniff*
hmmm..... maybe that's the smell coming from down there....
kid-wolf wrote:Ok back to the topic at hand. you think they may add something along the line of Arc talking about her older sister Altrouge just for the heck of it, so we could get an actual legitamate idea of what she looks like at all?
Wasn't Altrouge Arcueid's younger sister? Think I remember something saying that, since Arc got all of the best stuff the True Ancestors had, Altrouge wasn't as strong as her and to compensate they "infused" her somehow with some DA stuff, hence, she came later... or something like that... Also, there was something saying that the only time Arcueid lost to Altrouge was when Altrouge cut part of her hair... Hmm.. if that's the case, Arc's hair never grows again after being cut? Wouldn't that mean that if she ever has to shaver her head (let's suppose she has some lice or flea problem goin' on), she will stay shaved for the rest of eternity??? Some info about that in the remake would be appreciated...
Mmm.... Maybe Arc doesn't grow up when she sleeps: and she sleeps A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
Therefor her hair doesn't grow.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 18th, 2008, 3:24 pm

Ryougi07 wrote:What makes Altrouge unstable anyway? Her DA mix? BTW, Is she really stronger than Arc?
I don't think I said she was unstable, but I think she likes being in a loli form juat to mes with people, and changes to her mature form whne she is dead serious about things. Besides it's only speculation since she showed up in one of those Tsukihime 4-komas. That all I know about her aside from the info they gave about her in Kagetsu Tohya for the info on the 27DAA.

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » November 18th, 2008, 3:34 pm

Huh? How would you know that if she has yet to make an official appearence? :shock:

gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread post by gexer64 » November 19th, 2008, 3:08 am

Ryougi07 wrote:
What makes Altrouge unstable anyway? Her DA mix? BTW, Is she really stronger than Arc?
She beat arc after Roa reduced her power. Altrouge took Arc's long hair as a trophy. (Which is why she has short hair....) Later Roa beat her. She appears as a 14 year old girl. Apparently she can go super saiyan has a stronger second form.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » November 19th, 2008, 3:37 am

gexer64 wrote:
Ryougi07 wrote:
She beat arc after Roa reduced her power. Altrouge took Arc's long hair as a trophy. (Which is why she has short hair....) Later Roa beat her. She appears as a 14 year old girl. Apparently she can go super saiyan has a stronger second form.
Hmm... that still doesn't answer wether or not Arc's hair will grow back... It is a real question I have! even thoug it sounds like a joke...

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 19th, 2008, 3:57 am

Atriel wrote:Huh? How would you know that if she has yet to make an official appearence? :shock:
Well I have to ask, but what does the wiki page say about Altrouge aside form being one of the 27 DAA's? I'm not entirely sure but there could be some info about her there that could of been overlooked, or something. Beisdes I honestly woudn't know only that there was a 4-koma that said it was her that's all I know.

Gez I need the link for that wiki site that is legtitmate thoguh for anything Type-Moon related, what was is Fyuki wiki, or was that just for the Fate side of things.

NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NonExistence » November 19th, 2008, 4:30 am

she leads one of two factions of vampires, she gave warachia his powers, and like stated before, she "can go super saiyan has a stronger second form".

also, i don't remember where i read this, but there was something about how altrouge is actually like an older sister to arcueid... but don't quote me on that one.

kniteowl
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by kniteowl » December 1st, 2008, 12:32 pm

How about Fully animated & voiced Epilogues?

Too much to ask for a remake?

I'd reckon it'd be pretty kool, since they've already animated the opening plus theme song with FSN. Animated Epilogues feel like the next step.

I guess you could make it optional, for people who prefer to read the Epilogues instead.

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread post by NanatsuYa » December 1st, 2008, 12:52 pm

I'd want them to change the ending system, so that you won't determine
► Show Spoiler
Since I thought that was kinda dull, you know...
► Show Spoiler
Also, some more epic tracks for the music part^^
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.

BrianlAFl
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by BrianlAFl » December 11th, 2008, 5:36 am

abscess wrote:
gexer64 wrote:
Ryougi07 wrote:
Hmm... that still doesn't answer wether or not Arc's hair will grow back... It is a real question I have! even thoug it sounds like a joke...
I'd have to assume that it's because she either doesn't want to grow it back out of respect for her sister, or that she can't because her sister took it (Kind of like her sister cursed her hair to not grow back so the hair really did become a trophy).