The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 27th, 2008, 7:15 am

Message wrote:Now that is a very good point. Satsuki *is* supposed to lead to the Melty Blood story. Oooh... Maybe she'll meet Sion!

They're supposed to be good mates in MB, aren't they?
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » September 27th, 2008, 9:45 am

In just about every win quote between Satsuki, Sion, and TATARI Sion, they refer to one another as 'friend'. One in particular has Sion complain that Satsuki's made no progress as a vampire, which indicates she's known her long enough to have some measure to go by,

As for where Satuski's route is (near vs far) I'd actually like her route to bridge both, joining the efforts of Arcueid and Ciel with the machinations of Kohaku, and the plight of Roa/SHIKI, actually showing the duality of the persona as opposed to one or the other being the major power
Last edited by AvatarofRage on September 27th, 2008, 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 27th, 2008, 9:45 am

You know what?
Miyako should be mentioned and even Kouma could be mentioned too!...a few images of Kiri and Makihisa wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I have always thought Makihisa has a moustache and white hair but I have actually never read that anywhere...I wonder why?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Ryanbomber » September 27th, 2008, 1:52 pm

AlinSabel wrote:Sadly for you, Tsukihime is an eroge. Ah well, I'm sure mm would just include those scenes in the ero removing patch. :P

Last I heard, they haven't decided on what age to make the game, so there's still hope.
(this is the part where you show that they have decided and either make me very happy or very sad)

zweiterversuch wrote:...a few images of Kiri and Makihisa wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I have always thought Makihisa has a moustache and white hair but I have actually never read that anywhere...I wonder why?

I donno. I kind of like how it's intentionally left to the reader's imagination.
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 27th, 2008, 10:30 pm

Ryanbomber wrote:Last I heard, they haven't decided on what age to make the game, so there's still hope.
(this is the part where you show that they have decided and either make me very happy or very sad)

Haha! Well, fortunately for you, I don't have any such info. It's just that if the remake were to contain both less and more than the original, many people wouldn't be very happy. :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 28th, 2008, 12:05 am

Ryanbomber wrote:
Last I heard, they haven't decided on what age to make the game, so there's still hope.

Tsukihime must have it's Ero-scenes... Why?
I know that they are very poor and they are full of mushi and sushi but without them....*sigh*
It isn't the same.

I mean...Shiki would die virgin if they weren't there!
Don't you feel, as a Man, pity for that guy?
To die virgin, as a man, ...is horrible!

( I know he has already some experience...but still...it is inhuman. To miss that once-in-life-chance.)

They should put more Ero scenes!!! more chairs! Even a closet if the chair isn't enough!!! Ren should study a little more about bondage and try to be more like Hirasaka sensei!
There should be an Harem route!!!

*pant* *pant*
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Rikh » September 28th, 2008, 12:17 am

AlinSabel wrote:
Ryanbomber wrote:Last I heard, they haven't decided on what age to make the game, so there's still hope.

Haha! Well, fortunately for you, I don't have any such info. It's just that if the remake were to contain both less and more than the original, many people wouldn't be very happy. :P

Hisui's and Kohaku's routes require the echhi stuff. Their backgrounds are deeply tied to it. if its all ages, they have to revamp their abilities

....i pray they dont remove their routes now that i think of it....
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Divine » September 28th, 2008, 12:41 am

Not really. Shiki would just have to drink their blood instead if the H scenes.

tbh, there is no need to describe the H scene. To skip over the scene without denying the existence of sex is fairly simple. I don't think opponents of H scenes object to the existence of sex, but rather the graphic and textual description of the act.

*Shrugs*

Either way I'm not particularly bothered. I'd say the same thing about voice.
Divine
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » September 28th, 2008, 12:48 am

Good point... unless they change the fact that they
have to have sex with Shiki in order to give him energy for something different, like blood (like Akiha & Kohaku),
they will stay.

I'd rather have them stay the same anyway, if maybe with some subtle changes.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2008, 3:13 am

Exchange of bodily fluids can be via other methods, such as blood transfusion. Or even just saliva! >_>;;
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » September 28th, 2008, 3:30 am

AlinSabel wrote:Exchange of bodily fluids can be via other methods, such as blood transfusion. Or even just saliva! >_>;;

Yeah, but it's said in numerous occasions that sexual intercourse, for some reason, is the best way to form a contract between a zynchronizer and someone else, and that's the reason why Kohaku and Akiha only had a "false contract", I think it's said that that is the reason why Akiha has tu suck Kohaku's blood periodically.

As for the sex-scenes. If there aren't any explicit scenes in the original release of the remake that's fine with me, but if there are, I'd rather go through with them than just leave them hangin', "all or nothing". They do distract, feel forced and even stupid at times
("Shiki! I have to supress Roa by sucking your cock! Oh!! I wanna have sex too in the ass!!" <--- that is the prime example)
but I'm afraid that's the writer's (Nasu's) fault for not caring/being able to give a more believable excuse. I think he is able to give better excuses, maybe even make them not feel forced, but I also think he may do so in purpose, just to have fun with the characters. A simple comparison, a not so good one, but kinda useful:
Hisui's and Kohaku's sex-scene are much less forced than Ciel's or Akiha's, even the "magical sexual act", or whatever it's named, from FSN is a better excuse than Ciel's... (it STILL IS a rather stupid and lame excuse, but, hey! it's "magic")
Last edited by abscess on September 28th, 2008, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Tash » September 28th, 2008, 4:34 am

The remake needs to keep track of which bad ends you run into, similar to the Tiger Stamp system in F/SN.

Both methods of getting to Akiha's True end should count as a completion.

The glasses bug in Ciel's route needs to be fixed.

Fix up the graphics and music.

Satsuki's route should obviously be restored.

Make Kohaku's CGs viewable before her gallery gets unlocked.

Add a misc gallery for random CGs, instead of adding them to random girls' galleries.

I think that's everything.
Tash
Addict

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2008, 5:37 am

abscess wrote:
Yeah, but it's said in numerous occasions that sexual intercourse, for some reason, is the best way to form a contract between a zynchronizer and someone else, and that's the reason why Kohaku and Akiha only had a "false contract", I think it's said that that is the reason why Akiha has tu suck Kohaku's blood periodically.

Makihasa had to periodically sex Kohaku too... and who really cares? Realtu Nua had the dragon and Rin putting her hand on Shiki's bare chest, so they can just remove all the sex references as it's still possible to Synchronise w/o sex. So if there would ever happen to be a censored version of Tsukihime, it can be done without breaking the rules of Nasu.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » September 28th, 2008, 5:42 am

AlinSabel wrote:
abscess wrote:

Makihasa had to periodically sex Kohaku too... and who really cares? Realtu Nua had the dragon and Rin putting her hand on Shiki's bare chest, so they can just remove all the sex references as it's still possible to Synchronise w/o sex. So if there would ever happen to be a censored version of Tsukihime, it can be done without breaking the rules of Nasu.

???
dragon...? what dragon? and.... don't you mean Shirou, not Shiki? I dunno nothing 'bout Realta Nua, nor I understand japanese... is there a place where I can read the differences between versions?

At any rate, If my numbnut is working, it's said that Makihisa wanted to supress his craziness grabbing Kohaku's "powers" via sexin' her, I think he wanted to increase some sort of "power" of his to be able to fight his weird blood to keep sane.... the word "power" bothers me for some reason....

Anyway, an eroge is called an eroge for it's ero content, and, as far as I know, the remake is bound to have it, wether we want it or not.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2008, 7:07 am

abscess wrote:
???
dragon...? what dragon? and.... don't you mean Shirou, not Shiki? I dunno nothing 'bout Realta Nua, nor I understand japanese... is there a place where I can read the differences between versions?

At any rate, If my numbnut is working, it's said that Makihisa wanted to supress his craziness grabbing Kohaku's "powers" via sexin' her, I think he wanted to increase some sort of "power" of his to be able to fight his weird blood to keep sane.... the word "power" bothers me for some reason....

Anyway, an eroge is called an eroge for it's ero content, and, as far as I know, the remake is bound to have it, wether we want it or not.

Whoops, got a bit too caught up there, and yeah, I meant Shirou. One of the censored adaptations of F/SN had the dragon. -_-;;
Dunno about any comprehensive list as to how FSN:RN is different to the original FSN, but I believe there were more CGs, some extra scene(s?), no ero, voices (heh)... um... w/e. I forget. XD

Well, Akiha was suppressing her power in Kohaku by taking her blood, wasn't she?
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » September 28th, 2008, 7:46 am

Tash wrote:The remake needs to keep track of which bad ends you run into, similar to the Tiger Stamp system in F/SN.
Both methods of getting to Akiha's True end should count as a completion.

Very good points. I'm sure puKKa would add 'mousewheel support' to that list.

Tash wrote:The glasses bug in Ciel's route needs to be fixed.

lol, you're just scared of her. :P

Unread postby AddleBoy » September 28th, 2008, 7:57 am

But if you take all the ero out of the game, it'll sort of flatten Kohaku's story. I mean, Makahisa pretty much repeatedly raped Kohaku while she was a child, which leads to her wanting to take her revenge on the Tohno family (among other things). If you make it so that Makahisa only had to suck her blood every once in a while, then Kohaku's revenge doesn't sound as reasonable.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » September 28th, 2008, 8:07 am

AddleBoy wrote:
But if you take all the ero out of the game, it'll sort of flatten Kohaku's story. I mean, Makahisa pretty much repeatedly raped Kohaku while she was a child, which leads to her wanting to take her revenge on the Tohno family (among other things). If you make it so that Makahisa only had to suck her blood every once in a while, then Kohaku's revenge doesn't sound as reasonable.

I am positive it can be stated she was raped a large amount of times, however they cannot display the scene in the game

Transfer of fluids could just be the blood sucking. It could be shiki getting too overcome mentally that his killerish/insane instinct thats felt in the kohaku/hisui, that he tackles one of them and bites into her neck. At which point he will recover, and they will be happy to see he is fine (after brutally bitten of coruse....)

Or they could imply a scene and skip it to piss off a large amount of the ero gaming population....

or worst of all.... The removal of hisuis route!!!!!!!!!
*and kohaku's too...*

They should add a Taiga Route in their place!!! XDDDD
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 28th, 2008, 8:08 am

AddleBoy wrote:

*continues to play Devil's advocate*
There was no 'ero scene' in which we were shown that. We just get told that... and you could possibly change the 'telling' to something a bit less sexual, such as being imprisoned and beaten whenever he needed to suppress his power IN THE ASS er...
Physical and mental torture that is not sexual in any manner can be her motivation instead! XD
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » September 28th, 2008, 12:54 pm

The game will be probably Ero... Mahoyo is the one "non-ero".

And even so, Realta Nua had rape references and not Ero. So, that's not a problem.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat