The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 3rd, 2009, 11:20 am

Someone can just PrintScreen them and upload them in a rar.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » June 3rd, 2009, 3:52 pm

SolarAdept, by suggesting someone upload a rar of game images you're in violation of the warez rule. Consider this an official warning.

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 3rd, 2009, 4:10 pm

Wait, even pictures are considered warez? Oh... first time I'm hearing this. Well, I don't really care. I am not going to spend time on screenshotting images anyway, so it's not really my business.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » June 3rd, 2009, 9:00 pm

Message wrote:It wasn't a bug either way. I agree with SolarAdept that it was probably a joke from Nasu's end. Anyway, I didn't say I'd change the game's behaviour, I said I checklisted the issue. I might or might not decide to actually change it at some point.

OK, now I get it. Well, since you checklisted it, I'll hope for it a bit
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ayami123 » July 30th, 2009, 3:06 pm

New postby Tarnan » September 27th, 2008, 4:54 am
Yeah, I also go mostly with the usual, meaning I would like to see:

* a Yumizuka Satsuki route
* voices, the best would be the original Melty Blood cast (anime cast would be ok, but I liked the MB voices much better)
* more CGs
* no more H-scenes (that's a big point I don't like about many VNs =/)
* animated opening(s) and scenes
* more scenes, more new stuff and stories, bla~

Comment
*Satsuki route : its really a must haha :))
*Voices: its a must!
*more CGS: its a must
*no more H-scenes: I lost my #$%^ing mood :)) there is no point for shiki to have a girl anymore hahahaha :)) its must not happen i like the H-scenes the best on VN specially if they are Moving like VR haha :))
*animated openings and scenes: the scenes is a must but the animated openings make sure that it's a holy #$%^ good song haha *:))
*more scenes, more new stuff and stories: a define MUST!!!!!
Those who blame things on others, please blame yourself.
I have no reason to live the only thing that make me alive are the people that I think I treasured.
Those who Hesitate are lost.
ayami123
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Alloflifedecays » November 6th, 2009, 11:30 pm

I'm probably going to be the only one to say that, given Tsukihime's melancholy feel, I'm content to let Satsuki remain a tragic heroine, and don't really care if she gets her own route. Basically, what I want would be:

* The expected better production values on the art

* As above, but for the music, though the melancholy classical of the original would be very much preferable to the style of the soundtrack of Fate/Stay Night, given the difference in feel of the two stories.

* Voices would be nice, I'd definitely prefer the Melty Blood cast to the anime's one. Anyone who watches subbed anime will know that voices, even in a language they don't understand carry a huge amount of character.

* A lot of people have said no H-scenes, but honestly, I felt that Tsukihime earned them. I felt they worked in what was decidedly an adult game anyway, and that they contributed to the storyline. If they could be written better, that'd be just swell, but they weren't there as anything other than necessary, logical character development combined with a little harmless fan service. Obviously, an option to skip them or replace them with a non-H equivalent would be appreciated, as this means people who want them get what they want and people who DON'T want them get what they want.

* Lastly, animated stuff. This is a chance to redo not just Tsukihime, but also the anime. We've all said that the Shiki/Arcueid vs Nero Chaos would be cool, but I am excited at the idea of a proper, well done (the idea of ufotable doing this is almost erotic to me) version of the "This is what it means to kill something" speech - the thing the anime should be most condemned for leaving out. We're never going to get a five-route anime, and it seems a terrible shame to have those fights go left to the imagination. That said, avoiding H-anime scenes would be nice - that WOULD be gratuitous, you can't really explain that as "like a sex scene in a book, but with the necessary pictures".
Alloflifedecays
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby animefanrk2k » December 2nd, 2009, 3:10 pm

I liked the fight between Shiki and Roa in Arcueid's route. It clearly demonstrated the difference in power. Simple as that~
animefanrk2k
Addict

Unread postby Message » December 3rd, 2009, 5:57 am

The Tsukihime Remake must have....

A bloody release date. >__<

Unread postby Uberoy » December 3rd, 2009, 7:15 am

Message wrote:The Tsukihime Remake must have....

A bloody release date. >__<

I lol'd.

Message wrote:A bloody release date. >__<

Lol'd even harder XD.

Anyway, been a long time since I read this thread but wouldn't it be nice if the Tsukihime remake had mini-games similar those in F/HA?
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 4th, 2009, 12:27 am

Not only did I lol at the truth of what Message posted but have we heard anything new about the remake at all as of late since all that's piled up here is nothing more than wishful thinking.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Uberoy » December 4th, 2009, 7:01 am

The only information I have is from vndb.org and it says it will be released in december 2010. Not sure how reliable that information is because I can't find a source.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat