The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by abscess » May 18th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Edit:
solopy567 wrote:
Pink wrote: It'd make a funny bad end too because... Shiki is very protective of his sister as we all know
► Show Spoiler
When was that? I dont remember this scene.
It was in a scene in KT. I don't remember exactly how to get to it, but you have to go to school and wait for Akiha IIRC.
Last edited by abscess on May 18th, 2009, 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » May 18th, 2009, 10:02 pm

I see that I've been misquoted this time around since I don't remeber saying something like that. I think you mean Pink with that quote. Actually it does happen in the Akiha storyline. I mean Inui did try to make a pass at her, but he managed to deck him for it. Although she does like Inui for being a good frind to her Nii-san and that he is fairly polite around her as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » May 18th, 2009, 10:13 pm

I just quoted a quote lol
Anyway, that scene in the Akiha route, I can't remember. I do remember (I think) that the scene I mention happened in KT, and Inui happens to have a sprite just for being kicked on the face.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Pink
Might just like this board

Unread post by Pink » May 19th, 2009, 2:42 am

abscess wrote:Inui happens to have a sprite just for being kicked on the face.
It is proof that Arihiko is a legitimate rival then. He will be creeping in the dark, waiting to steal away the best harem ending from Shiki!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » May 19th, 2009, 10:20 am

Pink wrote:
abscess wrote:Inui happens to have a sprite just for being kicked on the face.
It is proof that Arihiko is a legitimate rival then. He will be creeping in the dark, waiting to steal away the best harem ending from Shiki!

well... that might be true.

He likes Ciel and Akiha but I am not sure if he would like Kohaku.
He has some kind of sixth sense only experienced guys posses, so I am sure he won't like a woman who might kill him or cause his death.
I mean...he doesn't like Saccin because of that.

Or maybe...
only maybe did they already have a relationship?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

abscess

Unread post by abscess » May 19th, 2009, 10:24 am

zweiterversuch wrote: I mean...he [Inui] doesn't like Saccin because of that.
???
I really don't remember anything like that being said, only that Arihiko wasn't all that interested in talking to her.... or something like that...

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » May 19th, 2009, 11:28 am

I think he tells shiki that approaching that woman(Sacchin) is dangerous or something like that...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » May 19th, 2009, 11:32 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:I think he tells shiki that approaching that woman(Sacchin) is dangerous or something like that...

Yep. That is.
8 inches in a week!

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » May 19th, 2009, 1:01 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
Chaos Chaud wrote:I think he tells shiki that approaching that woman(Sacchin) is dangerous or something like that...

Yep. That is.
Although I think that was because she was something like the class idol of somesort, and not because she was going to become a vampire. Still even though she;s well liked in Tohno's classroom you would think she would tried to find a way back to her normal life no matter what. So, "Isn't it sad Sachin, it sounds like you gave up since it was too hard for you to try and manage to become normal again. Well there's always Kohaku that can help you out, but that's if you're up for it." *chuckles*
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » May 19th, 2009, 11:15 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:

Yep. That is.
Although I think that was because she was something like the class idol of somesort, and not because she was going to become a vampire. Still even though she;s well liked in Tohno's classroom you would think she would tried to find a way back to her normal life no matter what. So, "Isn't it sad Sachin, it sounds like you gave up since it was too hard for you to try and manage to become normal again. Well there's always Kohaku that can help you out, but that's if you're up for it." *chuckles*

I think Arihiko somehow knew she was dangerous. Not because of her being a possible vampire but because she had a very dangerous way of thinking.

I mean, I know that to sacrifice yourself in order to be with other person is a very romantic thing. But it is only romantic after both of the parties are well aware of their feelings.

Shrek for instance. The princess goes and turns into an ogre AFTER she knew that Shrek had the same feelings for her.

Yumizuka doesn't say anything and just goes and let herself be turned into a vampire.

I mean...look at what happens when a girl just goes and does something without knowing how the guy feels about her.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3079
_____________________________________________________________-

Do you see now how dangerous she is?
8 inches in a week!

Pink
Might just like this board

Unread post by Pink » May 21st, 2009, 3:25 am

... Well, I think she also thought that
► Show Spoiler

abscess

Unread post by abscess » May 21st, 2009, 6:14 am

Pink wrote:... Well, I think she also thought that
► Show Spoiler
Hmm... I don't find that argument convincing...

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » May 21st, 2009, 11:13 am

I think that arguement is only convincing once you've gone through the Far Side storylines (A.k.A The Tohno Household Route).
► Show Spoiler
Although speaking of this I think in the Kohaku story the do meet. I was hoping for something more like having a CG-like moment with those two, orat least some in-game sprises for that.

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » May 22nd, 2009, 2:43 pm

I still don't think that
► Show Spoiler
is a good argument, though...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki

metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread post by metal_cocoabo » May 22nd, 2009, 3:56 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:I still don't think that
► Show Spoiler
is a good argument, though...
Wait, when did that happen?
► Show Spoiler

abscess

Unread post by abscess » May 22nd, 2009, 8:41 pm

I always thought that Sacchin got munched just because of carelessness.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » May 22nd, 2009, 11:35 pm

abscess wrote:I always thought that Sacchin got munched just because of carelessness.

I thought she was looking for the vampire with the intention of being bitten by him.
8 inches in a week!

Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kikuchi » May 23rd, 2009, 4:53 am

zweiterversuch wrote:
abscess wrote:I always thought that Sacchin got munched just because of carelessness.

I thought she was looking for the vampire with the intention of being bitten by him.
► Show Spoiler
When will I get my 1337th post?

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » May 23rd, 2009, 5:28 pm

I have to agree...
► Show Spoiler

abscess

Unread post by abscess » May 23rd, 2009, 10:59 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:I have to agree...
► Show Spoiler
I'm on that bandwagon.