The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » March 10th, 2009, 2:37 am

Garcher wrote:I Agree, and not just for Arcueid. I want more cgs for Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku and most importantly, MORE CGS FOR THE NERO FIGHT!! Seriously, we need them.
Seconded for the we need moar CGs idea.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » March 10th, 2009, 3:45 am

Expand some of the fights. The final fight in Arcs route in particular was a real letdown. Ciel/Akiha/Kohaku were fine though. And Hisui....I'll leave that to their discretion.

SmellyGoomba
Might just like this board

Unread post by SmellyGoomba » March 10th, 2009, 3:59 am

Expand on all scenes so we can have Tsukihime as the longest VN in text again.

Also make the h-scenes 10 times longer (no joke) so we can get 10 times the amount of h-scene CGs and mollusks.
Oh man, what I would do for everyday school.

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » March 10th, 2009, 5:19 am

Keep all references to mollusks unchanged. In fact, add more. Make Shiki think he's raping a mollusk. Also, up the rape! Nothing says "I love you" like rape after all.

sabata2
Addict

Unread post by sabata2 » March 10th, 2009, 6:10 am

that one guy wrote:Also, up the rape! Nothing says "I love you" like rape after all.
I'ma have to say... no.

Yeah... just rape itself is a no go.

The only way I'd find more rape scenes bearable is if they lead you to a dead end.

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » March 10th, 2009, 6:27 am

Should have put /sarcasm in there. I feel bad reading through the rape scenes, and I never had the heart to read the ones where you CHOOSE to rape them. It was just...too much for me.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » March 10th, 2009, 1:49 pm

sabata2 wrote:
that one guy wrote:Also, up the rape! Nothing says "I love you" like rape after all.
I'ma have to say... no.

Yeah... just rape itself is a no go.

The only way I'd find more rape scenes bearable is if they lead you to a dead end.
In which case they mostly did in this Visual Novel if I remeber correctly.
► Show Spoiler
Although if it was Sacchin, they have to add, "Isn't it sad Sacchin, I was rather rough with you for our first time together." Or something along that line. I mean come on we still need some kind of reason to pitty Sacchin since her stroy was suddenly dropped when they finshed the full version, Plus+Disk, and even Kagetsu Tohya.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » March 10th, 2009, 2:30 pm

► Show Spoiler

Kuuya/Fabre
Addict

Unread post by Kuuya/Fabre » March 11th, 2009, 5:38 am

Oh yeah, good BGM's. We need more BGMs. Really cool ones. And VAs. Great VA.s

Oh, speaking of VA's do you have any suggestions of whom should play who?

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » March 11th, 2009, 6:17 am

Well if this was for the Ps2/PS3 I'd go with VAs, but for the PC I'd say it's best not to ue them since there are going to be a few ero eor scenes so it's kind of something that should be considered for the PS2/PS3 release of the Visual Novel for now.

As for the songs, well of course we need an improvment and more since we may finnaly get to see the actuall Sacchin route after all.

miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread post by miszou » March 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm

I think, apart from the lost Sacchin route, it should also contain the lost Ilya route :P
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » March 11th, 2009, 4:02 pm

miszou wrote:I think, apart from the lost Sacchin route, it should also contain the lost Ilya route :P
No, that would be the job for Message to do to make the epic Tsukihime remake installer. :lol: I mean we did kind of joke about Sacchin getting her route with the Installer for Fate though, so I guess it could work.

In any case back to the topic, I still think that after the main story they should have Len's storyline added into it as well, and not only that, but to at least have Sion involved at the end of Sacchin's story. not only that but it needs some of the kungfu loli Miyako as well. I'm not say she should have a route, I'm just saying she should have some sprites and maybe a few CGs.

Vhailor
Addict

Unread post by Vhailor » March 11th, 2009, 5:35 pm

xpand some of the fights. The final fight in Arcs route in particular was a real letdown. Ciel/Akiha/Kohaku were fine though. And Hisui....I'll leave that to their discretion.
Well, i disagree with this because Tsukihime is more a story about violence than battles (if you see the difference.). The only confrontation who ressemble to a battle is against Nvrnqsr Chaos but here again, it does not fit the thing. How should i put it, Shiki is not a fighter but an assassin and so, he tends to kill, not to fight. The confrontation are really different from FSN because the context is not the same (Hunting vs Battle royal.)

that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by that one guy » March 11th, 2009, 6:11 pm

► Show Spoiler

Alloflifedecays
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Alloflifedecays » March 15th, 2009, 1:32 pm

I think some animated scenes, especially during the fights. Maybe we'll finally find out what a Tsukihime anime would be like!

negum
Crack Addic!

Unread post by negum » March 15th, 2009, 2:45 pm

I don't know about that. I would be satisfied with good CGs, already.
An animated opening would be welcome, though.
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » March 15th, 2009, 5:03 pm

I don't know about VA. I mean, it could be good but at the same time... i don't know. If it doesn't have, i wouldn't mind, but if it does have i don't know what would my reaction be.

Garcher
Might just like this board

Unread post by Garcher » March 16th, 2009, 2:04 am

Well, if they have the same VAs that they had in Melty Blood, it could be great. Besides that, I dunno :?

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » March 16th, 2009, 3:29 am

I'd only approve of VAs if this was on the PS2/PS3 as well. Although for th ePc version I wouldn't recomend it for now. I'd only recomend it if they did a PS2/PS3 game and it was added into the Installer.

In any case having something along th eline of the Full Moon Opening animation, and the Cresent Moon OP would be nice. Heck since Sacchin's route might be a mix of the two how about an OP for Sacchin that could involve Sion as well.

Fockbox

Unread post by Fockbox » March 17th, 2009, 3:56 am

that one guy wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler