The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

thisoneguy
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 16
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 1:00 am

Unread post by thisoneguy » January 6th, 2009, 3:28 pm

I wouldn't want them to do anything too complicated. What attracts me to Type-Moon games is the story, not the choices or game system. Just make it straight, unless they can find a way to make a fun system somehow.

I don't think there should be an Aoko route, just doesnt seem like her to me. She also already has her own story coming up. Sacchin route is a given, though expecting too much may ruin it. Not changing anything that would affect the experience of the game might make it a little dull for those of us whose already played it though, since we already know whats gonna happen.

that one guy
Crack Desu!
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread post by that one guy » January 6th, 2009, 9:49 pm

Only thing I want regarding Satsuki is that her route is what was promised. A Girl(Vampire) Next Door type of thing, but Type-Mooned up, so to speak.

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread post by abscess » January 7th, 2009, 6:16 pm

So... I happen to be the only one who wants the scenes rewritten here?
I mean, Nasu must have improved in his writing skills, thus, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go back, check his previous work and rewrite it so it comes out better. Perhaps some scenes could end completely scrapped, but there could also be new, better ones, or just improved versions of the originals. The problem is, that it could end up not being so good as expected or Nasu, Cthulhu forbids, screw it up and end up being "of lower quality"/shit.

I'm just with the idea that re-hashing a previous product and just splicing new CGs and adding the fabled sacchin route, isn't exactly a good thing if you want to sell it at the same price of a new game.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon
Contact:

Unread post by Sepheriel » January 7th, 2009, 11:38 pm

Voices would be VERY much welcome since fate/stay night was amazing with them. I would like them to use a few of the voices from Melty Blood (i.e. Arcueid, Akiha, Hisui, and Nero). A redone soundtrack would be cool with more sound effects like Message said. All in all, Tsukihime but like fate/stay night. Also change the ero scenes so Shiki isn't so rough cause it is just not fun to read.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden
Contact:

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » January 8th, 2009, 1:01 am

Sepheriel wrote:Voices would be VERY much welcome since fate/stay night was amazing with them. I would like them to use a few of the voices from Melty Blood (i.e. Arcueid, Akiha, Hisui, and Nero). A redone soundtrack would be cool with more sound effects like Message said. All in all, Tsukihime but like fate/stay night. Also change the ero scenes so Shiki isn't so rough cause it is just not fun to read.
Awww come on. I want to see a better version of the "Rape the Maids" bit. :lol:

I still want my Sacchin route, and imporved CGs would be a bonus along with the improvement with how the gallery should look. That and finally having a sense of accomplishment on attending every Curry-sensei class.

AvatarofRage
Crack Addic!
Posts: 138
Joined: August 23rd, 2008, 9:06 am

Unread post by AvatarofRage » January 8th, 2009, 11:25 am

More sound effects and dramatic camera panning...more background music (as in, more songs)
Also, I want to see a Nanaya route, where Shiki fully regains all his memories (possibly resulting in Satsujinki)

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!
Posts: 220
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm
Location: Shadow Town

Unread post by NanatsuYa » January 8th, 2009, 2:59 pm

AvatarofRage wrote:More sound effects and dramatic camera panning...more background music (as in, more songs)
Also, I want to see a Nanaya route, where Shiki fully regains all his memories (possibly resulting in Satsujinki)
A Nanaya-route resulting in Shiki becoming Satsujinki would be awesome (seeing how badass he was in Talk and in Prelude 1). Wonder which heroine he would end up with though... None maybe? :?
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.

kaerstan01
Addict
Posts: 106
Joined: August 13th, 2008, 4:10 pm
Location: Philippines

Unread post by kaerstan01 » January 8th, 2009, 5:45 pm

NanatsuYa wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:More sound effects and dramatic camera panning...more background music (as in, more songs)
Also, I want to see a Nanaya route, where Shiki fully regains all his memories (possibly resulting in Satsujinki)
A Nanaya-route resulting in Shiki becoming Satsujinki would be awesome (seeing how badass he was in Talk and in Prelude 1). Wonder which heroine he would end up with though... None maybe? :?
i think it'll be arc's ending that would lead him in becoming Satsujinki :?

btw, im still dreaming for my aoko route :P (face it kid! it wont happen!! :cry: )
OMGz teh geek!!! GAL will yah? ;p

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!
Posts: 220
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm
Location: Shadow Town

Unread post by NanatsuYa » January 8th, 2009, 5:57 pm

You're right... That's the only route I can think of anyway...

*Wishes again for a Tsukihime 2... WILL IT EVER COME!!?*

Now back on topic...
If they're doing voices, and if the VA:s from MB will do them, we'd still have a candidate for SHIKI... since he's not in MB, or maybe Roa and him would have the same voice?
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.

Ciel
Crack Desu!
Posts: 454
Joined: March 11th, 2004, 6:44 am

Unread post by Ciel » January 8th, 2009, 6:32 pm

less mollusks

also maybe if len got a better appearance than just a nameless mention.

AvatarofRage
Crack Addic!
Posts: 138
Joined: August 23rd, 2008, 9:06 am

Unread post by AvatarofRage » January 8th, 2009, 10:22 pm

Ciel wrote:less mollusks

also maybe if len got a better appearance than just a nameless mention.
Lol, they should make it so that, after seeing her dream once, next time you see it (second/third playthrough whatever), that your get an option that breaks the illusion, causing Shiki to see Len, causing him to think he's a closet lolicon XD

Xanathos
Crack Addic!
Posts: 201
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Unread post by Xanathos » January 11th, 2009, 4:59 am

a shiki version of EMIYA (the epic music track of epicness)

Xanathos
Crack Addic!
Posts: 201
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Unread post by Xanathos » January 11th, 2009, 5:01 am

a shiki version of EMIYA (the epic music track of epicness)

that one guy
Crack Desu!
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread post by that one guy » January 11th, 2009, 5:06 am

They'd need to expand most of the fight scenes for that. EMIYA is for when Shirou is being badass and heroic, Shiki is never really that heroic, and the few fights where he is aren't that long. The biggest example being the last fight in Arcs route being a SEVERE dissapointment at what, two paragraphs of text?

Xanathos
Crack Addic!
Posts: 201
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Unread post by Xanathos » January 11th, 2009, 5:10 am

that one guy wrote:They'd need to expand most of the fight scenes for that. EMIYA is for when Shirou is being badass and heroic, Shiki is never really that heroic, and the few fights where he is aren't that long. The biggest example being the last fight in Arcs route being a SEVERE dissapointment at what, two paragraphs of text?
Actually the Sacchin route is full of fighting.

solopy567
DESU DESU!
Posts: 516
Joined: November 24th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Unread post by solopy567 » January 11th, 2009, 12:54 pm

that one guy wrote:They'd need to expand most of the fight scenes for that. EMIYA is for when Shirou is being badass and heroic, Shiki is never really that heroic, and the few fights where he is aren't that long. The biggest example being the last fight in Arcs route being a SEVERE dissapointment at what, two paragraphs of text?
They can always fix that right? Shiki's fight scenes are not very energetic, but that was because it was made way back in 2001, so in the remake they can always fix that.

Mazyrian
Crack Desu!
Posts: 259
Joined: January 4th, 2008, 8:49 pm

Unread post by Mazyrian » January 11th, 2009, 3:56 pm

The fight against Nrvnqsr would qualify, I think. Also the final ones of Ciel's, Akiha's, and Kohaku's route.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."

Xanathos
Crack Addic!
Posts: 201
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Unread post by Xanathos » January 11th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Sacchin's route contains a crap load of fighting. Nero, Roa, Arc, and ciel I know. I think there was one with akiha and Sacchin herself but I'm not sure.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden
Contact:

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » January 11th, 2009, 5:10 pm

Xanathos wrote:Sacchin's route contains a crap load of fighting. Nero, Roa, Arc, and ciel I know. I think there was one with akiha and Sacchin herself but I'm not sure.
For some odd reason I really want to see the Akiha vs. Sacchin fight would really go down.

Undream
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 6:07 am
Location: There

Unread post by Undream » January 18th, 2009, 10:02 pm

I actually dont want them to change much story-wise , apart from adding the sacchin route...
I mean, what if it ends sucking up like its going to suck if they change it?
Then the whole this-is-no-longer-canon-because shit would start...

but thats just me being pessimistic...
it would be nice if done right...
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode

Post Reply