The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » September 29th, 2008, 8:30 pm

► Show Spoiler
To save space and possible spoiler, I spoiler-tagged everything.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

deathknight
Addict

Unread post by deathknight » September 30th, 2008, 2:36 am

I want an Aoko route as well complete with sex scenes! There needs to be more Akiha with more ecchi for her, an Arc x Ciel Sex Scene and Shiki x Arc x Akiha threesome and Hisui x Kohaku x Akiha extravaganza just to be safe 8)

Also need more backstory on the battle that wiped out the Nanayas and on Shiki's Nanaya parents (what were his mother and Kiri Nanaya like?) including a special hidden route that has the ultimate Shiki vs Kishima battle for revenge, justice, or just plain coolness.

And for the endings rather than the conventional happy end or true end that left things well and good perhaps they can show an epilogue several years later so you can see Shiki's future relationship with the girl/harem etc. Granted they may not do that to avoid messing with Tsukihime 2 but I still wish it were possible.

And finally throw in some old man Zelretch with his dimension sliding.. I mean Kaleidoscope magic and maybe he can bring in some parallel universe Akihas and Arc but that messes up the story too much. And why not throw in Aoko Tohko who goes looking for her "missing" glasses and Ryougi Shiki and co and have them mess it up with Shiki and the Moon Harem!

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Atriel » September 30th, 2008, 2:55 am

You are kidding right <_<?

Divine
Addict

Unread post by Divine » September 30th, 2008, 5:21 am

Bringing that up.. A harem route would be quite amusing to ponder over. (With or without sex scenes really. Just think about the possibilities for a moment here.)

hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread post by hoennsquall » September 30th, 2008, 7:34 am

hmmmm... what i would like are cameos from other TM works....

and not just the vague hints they give out XD

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » September 30th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Message wrote:What I want to see in Tsukihime Renewal is a script that isn't a ragtag pile of spaghetti code salad with tons of errors as dressing... I'd like to see if they bothered to remove s415, which literally leads into the main branch out of nowhere. :P
My guess on that,
► Show Spoiler

Mirri
Into 17 Pieces

Unread post by Mirri » September 30th, 2008, 10:39 pm

AddleBoy wrote:Why don't we add an Arihiko route? Or a Girl-that-got-killed-in-the-park-by-Nero route while we're at it, too?
I want this. A lot.

edit: I am completely and totally serious. If not this, then just more Arihiko to fill in the days other than just "Oh, well, I'm Shiki and the only people I interact with are women."
Last edited by Mirri on September 30th, 2008, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Message » September 30th, 2008, 10:46 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Message wrote:What I want to see in Tsukihime Renewal is a script that isn't a ragtag pile of spaghetti code salad with tons of errors as dressing... I'd like to see if they bothered to remove s415, which literally leads into the main branch out of nowhere. :P
My guess on that,
► Show Spoiler
Oooh, interesting idea, that. I wonder if they'll use the same scene numbers for the remake, actually...

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 30th, 2008, 10:59 pm

I wonder if Arcuried is going to be in the saccin route. I mean a fight between the beautiful Arc and the lovely Saccin over shiki would be nice.
Why? I don't know. I just want to see that kind of scene.

Saccin: Shiki who is that woman?
Arc: Shiki who is that girl?
Shiki: well...
Saccin: get your hands off from Shiki, you!
Arc: Like hell I will!
( cat fight!)
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » October 1st, 2008, 12:02 am

deathknight wrote:I want an Aoko route as well complete with sex scenes! There needs to be more Akiha with more ecchi for her, an Arc x Ciel Sex Scene and Shiki x Arc x Akiha threesome and Hisui x Kohaku x Akiha extravaganza just to be safe 8)

Also need more backstory on the battle that wiped out the Nanayas and on Shiki's Nanaya parents (what were his mother and Kiri Nanaya like?) including a special hidden route that has the ultimate Shiki vs Kishima battle for revenge, justice, or just plain coolness.

And for the endings rather than the conventional happy end or true end that left things well and good perhaps they can show an epilogue several years later so you can see Shiki's future relationship with the girl/harem etc. Granted they may not do that to avoid messing with Tsukihime 2 but I still wish it were possible.

And finally throw in some old man Zelretch with his dimension sliding.. I mean Kaleidoscope magic and maybe he can bring in some parallel universe Akihas and Arc but that messes up the story too much. And why not throw in Aoko Tohko who goes looking for her "missing" glasses and Ryougi Shiki and co and have them mess it up with Shiki and the Moon Harem!
I'm sure the Zelretch thing would be more-so along the lines as of in the sequel to Tsukihime 2 (basically like HA... Kagetsu Tohya...Plus Disk...etc)

A harem route might be like Hisui+Kohaku (unlocked Post kohaku/hisui routes finished? =P )
or Arcueid and Ciel combo

And... ughh add a Akiha + maid scene just so she's not lonely

Shiki vs Kouma.... Nice, would be nice... however its just too impossible

Lusor
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Lusor » October 1st, 2008, 12:59 am

I want a Shiki nanaya route

hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread post by hoennsquall » October 1st, 2008, 4:30 am

Miyako route

fufufu.........

AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread post by AddleBoy » October 1st, 2008, 5:14 am

You know what? Why don't they just make a custom Make-Your-Own-Route feature so that you can go on and make your so desired routes? =O

Nero x Kohaku route ftw?
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » October 1st, 2008, 5:28 am

AddleBoy wrote:You know what? Why don't they just make a custom Make-Your-Own-Route feature so that you can go on and make your so desired routes? =O

Nero x Kohaku route ftw?
:lol: There already is a doujin about it!
If there happens to be a "make your route" thing..... Why don't they just use Ren'Py and make their won doujing game? it would be easier and that tool is bound to be able to create cool shit.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Mazyrian » October 4th, 2008, 3:39 pm

► Show Spoiler
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » October 4th, 2008, 3:51 pm

hoennsquall wrote:Miyako route

fufufu.........
You're not alone with that idea. *chuckles* Heck just having any Miyako sprites or a CG or two of her would be nice to have.

animefanrk2k
Addict

Unread post by animefanrk2k » October 4th, 2008, 10:22 pm

Yeah, I like how it seems like Shiki doesn't have any siblings until like... halfway through far side or something. Fix continuity errors please! XD

Something tells me that Sacchin's Good Ending will be the harem ending... (that was the one originally stated to be the story going into Melty Blood, right?) Of course, this MAY mean that I want TWO endings for Sacchin. Fu fu fu~~~

Yes... PLEASE MORE MUSIC! The same ten tracks over and over and OVER AND OVER AND... *head explodes*

*ahem* Anyway... I'll summarize what I'd want:

1. Sacchin route w/ two different endings (and perhaps and added epilogue bonus for Sion or something to ties things together)
2. Expansion of all the routes to make them more connected. (I mean... what if you could jump into the Far Side from Ciel's route... and have a horrible death. =D)
NOTE: Inspired by Fate/Stay. XD
3. Perhaps an extra retelling of the prologue and/or epilogue from Aoko's perspective. I think this would be interesting.
4. Music... please!
5. More sprites/graphics/what not. Extras don't hurt. XD

Well... I'm done here. =]

EDIT: In all honesty, I can live with only the Satsuki route. =]

GuardianHX
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by GuardianHX » October 5th, 2008, 10:48 pm

The biggest things I want in the Tsukihime remake are:

1- Much better resolution and a fullscreen mode. (Though they'll probably add that anyways.)
2- Longer, more detailed chapters and explanations on some things to add a bit more realism to the few things that feel like they were thrown in to quickly change/alter what's happening.
3- More varied sound effects (The one "Clang!" sound effect didn't sound to good when played three time in a row.)
4- Animated effects
5- Animated OP and ED (One for when the game starts and a different ED that reflects back on everything that happened in said route.)

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » October 6th, 2008, 1:59 pm

GuardianHX wrote:The biggest things I want in the Tsukihime remake are:
1- Much better resolution and a fullscreen mode. (Though they'll probably add that anyways.)
Actually they already have that for the original by just pressing the "F" key to change it from Windowed to Full Screen, or vice versa.

As for the things from 2 to 4 I have to say those are good things to hope for aside form having the long awaited Sacchin route.

NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Sacchin route

Unread post by NanatsuYa » October 8th, 2008, 9:24 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if Sacchin ends up dissappearing in her good/normal ending (after all, she doesn't appear in the MB-story) And Shiki falls in love with Arc instead (they are lovers in MB). Sacchin's route will be the "Arc versus Sacchin over Shiki" route, in which Arc wins in her good/normal ending. Sacchin and Shiki end up being "just" very close friends, and in the end she dissappears (she doesn't die though). The epilogue will be two sided, one featuring Arc and Shiki and their relationship after the avents of the game, the other side will be seen from Sion's? point of view, when she arrives in Misaki City one year later and encounters Sacchin in an alleyway (at least that would be kinda cool).

Either that or something completely different (one wouldn't know), Sacchin's route will definately be a Near-Side route though, I'm almost sure of that.

More Aoko??? Yeah that'd be nice, a longer epilogue in Arc's true end revealing a little more of Tsukihime 2 maybe?

Animations??? Yeah, tha'd be nice too, preferably in the Nrvnqsr and Roa/SHIKI fights, (and the Arc/Sacchin fight???) :D

Anyways, everything new is welcomed, but a Sacchin route wouldn't be bad (since it really is coming).
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.