Are they making remake of Tsukihime anime???

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 8th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Message wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:If they are going to remake the thing that never existed, at least improve the fight scenes a little bit. Also, for the heck of it show a little bit of Miyako, and maybe Len as well since they are a part of this series, even though they don't play a major role in the storyline though, but they are there.

That would be a Melty Blood anime, then. Both Miyako and Len are never even named in Tsukihime.

Hmmm... That's an interesting idea, actually. A Melty Blood anime. "Nero, what does the scouter say about his power level!?"

Well that is if Sion is involved though, but they did mention about Shiki having a little sister at the Armiya's that he couldn't get long now was there? I mean she could play a small part in the re-make of the anime. As for Len she's named only once in the whole Visual Novel... Although it's been a while since I've played it though.

I mean they can have those two involved, but if Sion is involved then it's a Melty Blood anime of course. Although that would mean that Sacchin became a vampire though, and they would have to explain that in a way as well.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Einherjar » September 8th, 2008, 11:20 pm

nobaka wrote:
Phlebas wrote:How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby CSXLoser » September 9th, 2008, 1:05 am

Einherjar wrote:
nobaka wrote:
Phlebas wrote:How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...
ok...100+ episodes of Shiki enjoying the same day over and over? ok... :?
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 9th, 2008, 3:07 pm

CSXLoser wrote:
Einherjar wrote:
nobaka wrote:[quote="Phlebas"]How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...
ok...100+ episodes of Shiki enjoying the same day over and over? ok... :?[/quote]

Well it could work if thye know how to do it right. With that they may only need 24 episodes at least instead of the 100+ of course.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Rikh » September 9th, 2008, 8:51 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
CSXLoser wrote:
Einherjar wrote:[quote="nobaka"][quote="Phlebas"]How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...
ok...100+ episodes of Shiki enjoying the same day over and over? ok... :?[/quote]

Well it could work if thye know how to do it right. With that they may only need 24 episodes at least instead of the 100+ of course.[/quote]

plus in tohya if you do some routes correctly in order, it plots out like a main storyline =)
although magical ambers quiz will be in an OVA for it.
the story to tohya was suprisingly really good, i liked it. Plus i like the girl that can see into the future, forgot her name... but she knows akiha pretty well. she was also in the plus disk

Also tohya would bring up a lot of information about the nanaya clan as well, and you would see one of the most epic fight scenes eva!
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 10th, 2008, 3:40 am

CSXLoser wrote:
Einherjar wrote:
nobaka wrote:[quote="Phlebas"]How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...

The game can actually be finished in 54 days, and it still needs to repeat some things. Taking that and skipping some of the less significant scenes, it's quite possible.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Rikh » September 11th, 2008, 3:26 am

Einherjar wrote:
CSXLoser wrote:
Einherjar wrote:[quote="nobaka"][quote="Phlebas"]How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...

The game can actually be finished in 54 days, and it still needs to repeat some things. Taking that and skipping some of the less significant scenes, it's quite possible.[/quote]
you spent time checking this?????

Remarkable... I definitely couldn't play that game that much to solve it that quickly =P
(btw he was talking in-game days for people who go "oh i can beat the game in a day")
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » September 11th, 2008, 3:53 am

Rikh wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:
CSXLoser wrote:[quote="Einherjar"][quote="nobaka"][quote="Phlebas"]How about a Kagetsu Tohya anime instead? :p Don't tell me it wouldn't work.

That would be GODLY.

W-wow...

Well it could work if thye know how to do it right. With that they may only need 24 episodes at least instead of the 100+ of course.[/quote]

plus in tohya if you do some routes correctly in order, it plots out like a main storyline =)
although magical ambers quiz will be in an OVA for it.
the story to tohya was suprisingly really good, i liked it. Plus i like the girl that can see into the future, forgot her name... but she knows akiha pretty well. she was also in the plus disk

Also tohya would bring up a lot of information about the nanaya clan as well, and you would see one of the most epic fight scenes eva![/quote]

Girl's name is Akira.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » September 11th, 2008, 9:06 pm

Sepheriel wrote:Girl's name is Akira.

Thats it!
In the tuskihime remake though, they need to put her as a heroine. She is EPIC WIN, no doubts about it
Maybe forget sacchin this time as well so they have room for Akira's Route... XD
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 12th, 2008, 12:38 am

But the did an Akira Route in Plus Disk. Actually that was the only sotry on there aside form Talk 1 & 2, and the promo for Kagetsu Tohya. If I remeber the title of that it was Eyes of Death meats the Eyes of the Future... or something around that order.

Besides they really need to do a Sacchin route. Although once they do that they'll withold it just to make Poor Little Sacchin cry again. Either that or Nasu-san want's to keep both versions of her story all to himself as usual.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby that one guy » September 12th, 2008, 1:43 am

Mystic Eyes Alliance, I believe.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Inverted » September 12th, 2008, 8:07 am

All of you are avoiding the serious topic for Kagetsu Tohya if an anime of it is to be made : :
Len ero-scene 8) what will they do?
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 12th, 2008, 2:01 pm

Inverted wrote:All of you are avoiding the serious topic for Kagetsu Tohya if an anime of it is to be made : :
Len ero-scene 8) what will they do?

In repsonce to that I have this to say. Gah the loliness is too much... going blind with the masive moeness.

If they really did that I would so laugh, since eveyone knows that a cat is fine too. :lol:
Kid-Wolf

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat