Are they making remake of Tsukihime anime???

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Are they making remake of Tsukihime anime???

Unread postby Sharm » August 21st, 2008, 11:25 am

I'm well aware that the PC ver is getting a remake but then I think I read somewhere that they're also remaking the anime as well. Is this just a mistake or are they really remaking the anime as well???
Sharm
Might just like this board

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 21st, 2008, 11:56 am

As far as I know, the anime remake is just a rumor.

But imo, it WOULD do great justice for the anime to have a remake.
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Jatts » August 21st, 2008, 3:21 pm

A remake of the anime would be AWESOME!
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby DarkRedSky » August 21st, 2008, 4:05 pm

Jatts wrote:A remake of the anime would be AWESOME!

That would seriously depend on whether or not they fix up the damn plot.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 21st, 2008, 4:34 pm

Jatts wrote:A remake of the anime would be AWESOME!

You mean an anime would be awesome.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Inverted » August 21st, 2008, 9:03 pm

Was there a Tsukihime anime ? I never knew .I never thought it existed. :D j/k

If they make Tsukihime anime with proper plot it would be awesome .Though this is just a rumor I think.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shikiller » August 21st, 2008, 9:48 pm

They should make 2 animes, one for the Near Side and other for the Far side. That would be awesome.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 21st, 2008, 11:15 pm

Shikiller wrote:They should make 2 animes, one for the Near Side and other for the Far side. That would be awesome.

What he said.
Near would cover Ciel and Arc very well, where as the Far would cover the rest of the heroines. The 2 sides are completely different from each other anyways.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby gunwarrior » August 22nd, 2008, 1:23 am

Einherjar wrote:
Shikiller wrote:They should make 2 animes, one for the Near Side and other for the Far side. That would be awesome.

What he said.
Near would cover Ciel and Arc very well, where as the Far would cover the rest of the heroines. The 2 sides are completely different from each other anyways.

Best idea I've heard so far. That way, it wouldn't have to be dragged out. Have 1/2 a season for each route (Arc and Akiha would be most probable, but I hope they choose Hisui since her route was one of the most popular.)

Edit: and, if they do it perfectly. have later seasons doing other routes. Course, that'd be risky, but who knows...
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby Jatts » August 22nd, 2008, 1:54 am

Maybe if it's REALLY popular, then they can do another season that does the Melty Blood story with Sion.
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby Catastrophe » August 22nd, 2008, 2:41 am

gunwarrior wrote:
Einherjar wrote:

What he said.

Best idea I've heard so far. That way, it wouldn't have to be dragged out. Have 1/2 a season for each route (Arc and Akiha would be most probable, but I hope they choose Hisui since her route was one of the most popular.)

Edit: and, if they do it perfectly. have later seasons doing other routes. Course, that'd be risky, but who knows...

perhaps not risky, there is a large fanbase who would love that, i think the issue lies in $$$$$ :?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » August 22nd, 2008, 3:05 am

I've never even heard of this before. What's the source? Is it real or just a fabricated rumor? If it is real, who will be making it (aniplex, GI, Gonzo, etc, etc)?
I would like if there was a Tsukihime anime, not Shingetsutan.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Jatts » August 22nd, 2008, 3:13 am

I don't think it was ever said they are making a Tsukihime anime. I think we're assuming since they are re-making the game, unless someone has any sources that mention a new anime.
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby that one guy » August 22nd, 2008, 3:20 am

If this does happen, I want Gainax to do it. Just to see what it would be like. You know how those people can be.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 22nd, 2008, 4:44 am

I'd want ufotable to do it. Kara no Kyoukai is amazing and I can only imagine the awesomeness of a Tsukihime anime if they did it.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » August 22nd, 2008, 4:56 am

Sepheriel wrote:I'd want ufotable to do it. Kara no Kyoukai is amazing and I can only imagine the awesomeness of a Tsukihime anime if they did it.

Considering how well they are doing with KnK... it would be safe to assume that tsukihimes remake would own
Although i would be happy if it covered Hisui's or Kohaku's routes (HISUI'S BETTER THOUGH) since it shows some nice akiha fighting
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 22nd, 2008, 12:22 pm

gunwarrior wrote: but I hope they choose Hisui since her route was one of the most popular.)

Ahh..... Not sure half a season about Shiki in bed would be a good idea.....
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » August 22nd, 2008, 3:38 pm

They'll want to get something that gives some sure cash, so IF they make an anime it'd only be one story and chances are it would be Arcueid's True, or maybe Good ending. I don't think they'll try the other routes... Good enough for me anyway.

I agree with that Near Side and Far Side idea though :P , but i doubt it'll happen. Unless they start listening to the fans =D

Being a little realistic, i don't think they'll remake it. But who knows?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Shikiller » August 22nd, 2008, 11:17 pm

I guess eveyone have read the Tsukihime manga. An anime of the manga would be the best thing that could happen to Tsukihime after the the remake.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Maes » August 23rd, 2008, 7:04 am

Just do an anime of a Sacchin route written by Nasu and call it done. Though the Gainax idea could get creative....
Maes
DESU DESU!

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat