Newb Questions about Aoko

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Newb Questions about Aoko

Unread postby Lesalia » August 12th, 2008, 2:51 am

If you were to describe her personality how would you describe it? Also does anyone know what are her likes and dislikes?
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby -[J1N]- » August 12th, 2008, 7:14 pm

Well first of all, unless there's another Aoko that appears in F/SN, I think you're posting in the wrong section =P.

Also, I really don't think there's that much info on Aoko that exists atm - not until Witch/Holy Night.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 12th, 2008, 7:51 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:Also, I really don't think there's that much info on Aoko that exists atm - not until Witch/Holy Night.

Except Melty Blood where she does everything on impulse >_>
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » August 12th, 2008, 8:10 pm

Well, she is way smarter than her sister it seems..
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Lesalia » August 12th, 2008, 8:43 pm

AH! Sorry I realized this was on the wrong section! >< SILLY ME!!! xD

-Reminds one should not post half asleep-
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Blue Gunner » August 14th, 2008, 9:53 am

She has a chaotic personality, often doing things randomly and for no apparent purpose. She can be quite rude and obnoxious, as seen in the first thing she said to Shiki (threatening to kick him etc). She's rather uncultured, especially compared to Tohko, her sister. No-one really knows why her grandfather suddenly chose to switch the heir to Aoko rather than Tohko. She's an average magus, except in the field of destruction, in which she reigns supreme. Her family has the element wind. She likes beef, I would assume, being joint champion (with her sister) at a grilled beef restaurant in a neighbouring town. She seems to have a strong sense of right and wrong, as she demonstrates in Tsukihime, but her actions in Melty Blood show the chaotic side to her nature.

That's about all I can think of, at any rate.
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby Lesalia » August 14th, 2008, 12:49 pm

Sorry but what did you mean by being joint champion (with her sister) at a grilled beef restaurant in a neighbouring town?

I don't think I ever came across that part =.=;;
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby supremehyren » August 14th, 2008, 3:31 pm

It's from Kagetsu Tohya. If you choose to eat out at the neighboring town, Shiki mentions that the Aozakis are the beef eating champions at the restaurant. It's small, so it's easily missed.
supremehyren
Might just like this board

Return to Tsukihime Chat