how nice it would be...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

how nice it would be...

Unread postby Hikari.Ookami » August 11th, 2008, 3:40 am

if there were a Seo Akira route ^__^
Hikari.Ookami
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: August 10th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Re: how nice it would be...

Unread postby abscess » August 11th, 2008, 4:02 am

Hikari.Ookami wrote:if there were a Seo Akira route ^__^

Yeeah! I liked that character a lot for some reason too! but
Shiki doesn't meet her until after Tsukihime.
I hope Akira appears in the remake, but I'm sure there won't be an Akira route, that would be too much to ask for ;) The (possible) Sacchin route is good enough for me, though :D
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby Shirou » August 11th, 2008, 4:24 am

Doesn't the special story of Plus + Disk count as a Seo route? You just want ero ero of her, don't you? :twisted:
User avatar
Shirou
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 45
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 2:47 pm
Location: Fuyuki

Unread postby abscess » August 11th, 2008, 4:33 am

Shirou wrote:Doesn't the special story of Plus + Disk count as a Seo route? You just want ero ero of her, don't you? :twisted:

I wouldn't count it as an Akira route, there is no multiple ending, the developments feels more fast-paced (perhaps even rushed and with "convenient" plot-dumping in some spots) when compared with the Tsukihime-routes, there is really no "love interest" in it, since Shiki knows squat about her, the conflict isn't as emotive as the Tsukihime ones, in fact, there is a lack in almost everything, but that's to be expected, it's just a side-story. I liked it very much but there isn't enough matter to really consider it as a route in it's own right. As for "ero", there are some doujinshis here and there if you are interested in satisfying your "cravings".
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby Shirou » August 11th, 2008, 4:38 am

Hey, at least she got more than Sacchin. Isn't it sad? ;_;
User avatar
Shirou
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 45
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 2:47 pm
Location: Fuyuki

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 11th, 2008, 5:00 am

Oh god no. Please no Seo Akira route. I can't imagine Shiki having a relationship with her much less H content with her. That is just a tad on the wrong side. Just no.

It's understandable with Len since she really wasn't as old as she looked.
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Unread postby abscess » August 11th, 2008, 5:26 am

Sepheriel wrote:Oh god no. Please no Seo Akira route. I can't imagine Shiki having a relationship with her much less H content with her. That is just a tad on the wrong side. Just no.

It's understandable with Len since she really wasn't as old as she looked.

Woah... what?! You say Len is better than Akira??
Sorry, but I feel I MUST disagree with you...
It doesn't really matter how old Len is, she is still, mentally speaking, a kid, not only that, she acts and looks like a kid and, since familiars don't grow old (as far as I know) she will always be a kid. Now, I think somewhere in Tsukihime is stated that Shiki is... 17? Akiha would be more or less 16, which would make Akira around 15 (not legal, not even in Japan, I know), but it is still better (or less worse) than a KID! Now, KT takes place a year after Tsukihime, meaning that Shiki would be 18, Akiha 17 and Akira 16 (legal! Yaaaay!... more or less... at least in Japan, right? ;) ). That means that Akira is a human being, meaning she will grow up (and old.... eventually) supposing there are stories continuing that matter.

Hmmm... this reminds me of another fucked up stuff in games! In Guilty Gear to be more specific! :D
Dizzy is around... 2 years old in GGX?, but in GG2 she is married and has a son with Ky, in other words, she is a mother at age 7 :lol: But at least she looks and acts more like a woman than, say... Len!

What I'm trying to say is that I, personally, rather someone who looks and acts like a woman. [Edit] and IS a woman :P [/Edit]

P.S: Yes, I know I'm debating tastes, and that's almost always pretty much something stupid to do, but I'm delaying something I have todo as much as I can :D
Last edited by abscess on August 11th, 2008, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 11th, 2008, 5:36 am

Guilty Gear...yup that reminds me of my fave char Faust
Whoah, wait... Dizzy had a son with Ky?!?!?! Are you saying that Gears can have an offspring with humans?



Going back to topic...
Akira is a nice girl an all, but at least give Sacchin her turn first! After all, she's been waiting for her turn for almost a decade.
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on August 11th, 2008, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 11th, 2008, 5:54 am

abscess wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:Oh god no. Please no Seo Akira route. I can't imagine Shiki having a relationship with her much less H content with her. That is just a tad on the wrong side. Just no.

It's understandable with Len since she really wasn't as old as she looked.

Woah... what?! You say Len is better than Akira??
Sorry, but I feel I MUST disagree with you...
It doesn't really matter how old Len is, she is still, mentally speaking, a kid, not only that, she acts and looks like a kid and, since familiars don't grow old (as far as I know) she will always be a kid. Now, I think somewhere in Tsukihime is stated that Shiki is... 17? Akiha would be more or less 16, which would make Akira around 15 (not legal, not even in Japan, I know), but it is still better (or less worse) than a KID! Now, KT takes place a year after Tsukihime, meaning that Shiki would be 18, Akiha 17 and Akira 16 (legal! Yaaaay!... more or less... at least in Japan, right? ;) ). That means that Akira is a human being, meaning she will grow up (and old.... eventually) supposing there are stories continuing that matter.

Hmmm... this reminds me of another fucked up stuff in games! In Guilty Gear to be more specific! :D
Dizzy is around... 2 years old in GGX?, but in GG2 she is married and has a son with Ky, in other words, she is a mother at age 7 :lol: But at least she looks and acts more like a woman than, say... Len!

What I'm trying to say is that I, personally, rather someone who looks and acts like a woman.

P.S: Yes, I know I'm debating tastes, and that's almost always pretty much something stupid to do, but I'm delaying something I have todo as much as I can :D



No I'm not condoning it at all. When going through that scene with Len, I felt a little awkward. What I'm saying is that the circumstances surrounding her existence make it seem like what happened was ok.

Now on to Guilty Gear: Dizzy, even though she is 2, she has the body of a young woman so I think it is ok. She's also not mentally 2 years old. It's all about appearance and perception concerning this issue.

On a side note... Heck yeah Ky! I bet their kid I godly.
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 11th, 2008, 6:23 am

Sepheriel wrote:Now on to Guilty Gear: Dizzy, even though she is 2, she has the body of a young woman so I think it is ok. She's also not mentally 2 years old. It's all about appearance and perception concerning this issue.

On a side note... Heck yeah Ky! I bet their kid I godly.


I think Sin (Ky and Dizzy's son) is supposed to be trained by Sol because of his Gear cells. Which reminds me how Rock Howard got trained by Terry. The sons will be trained by the father's rival.


On to the topic: If I remember it correctly, Ren is bound to do it sooner or later, due to the fact the she is a succubus...

Now that I mentioned it, I think it'll be nice to have a succubus (Nasuverse Succubus) as a familiar... for obvious reasons. :lol:
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Hikari.Ookami » August 11th, 2008, 3:07 pm

>_< actually I have a bit of a lolita complex (only in terms of anime though...)

so ya I thought some ero from Akira'd be nice! I was also hoping for an IIyla route on FSN

*sigh*

Actually if you've played Kagetsu Tohya you'll see that Akira has a MAJOR implied crush on Shiki...but I think most of that game takes place in some kinda coma
Hikari.Ookami
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: August 10th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Unread postby Hikari.Ookami » August 11th, 2008, 3:08 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:Now on to Guilty Gear: Dizzy, even though she is 2, she has the body of a young woman so I think it is ok. She's also not mentally 2 years old. It's all about appearance and perception concerning this issue.

On a side note... Heck yeah Ky! I bet their kid I godly.


I think Sin (Ky and Dizzy's son) is supposed to be trained by Sol because of his Gear cells. Which reminds me how Rock Howard got trained by Terry. The sons will be trained by the father's rival.


On to the topic: If I remember it correctly, Ren is bound to do it sooner or later, due to the fact the she is a succubus...

Now that I mentioned it, I think it'll be nice to have a succubus (Nasuverse Succubus) as a familiar... for obvious reasons. :lol:


if not ren...a cat is fine too ^_^
Hikari.Ookami
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: August 10th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 11th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Lol cat too! Yeah Len was definitely gonna do it sooner or later cause of her nature. For some reason I didn't think Ilya was going to get a route while playing but when she
gets Shirou in her bedroom I started to rethink some things, but then nothing happened.
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 11th, 2008, 10:48 pm

how nice it would be if there was an Aoko route ...
Yes, we need an Aoko route.
Why?

Image

Do you need any other reason?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Unread postby Hikari.Ookami » August 12th, 2008, 12:23 am

Sepheriel wrote:Lol cat too! Yeah Len was definitely gonna do it sooner or later cause of her nature. For some reason I didn't think Ilya was going to get a route while playing but when she
gets Shirou in her bedroom I started to rethink some things, but then nothing happened.


it's true...I was like WOOT! Ilya! and then *dies*

but have you notice...Type-Moon's staff has to be somewhat loli...I mean all of the heroines have unusually small breasts (when compared with other visual novels). I think Arcuied might have the biggest...IDK that's just a comparison by memory (and even her's were just average).

SEO AKIRA!!! she needz a route...although a Len route is fine too! OH YEAH! and that Yumizka route will be great! Because other than lolis I also enjoy the shy girl...*thinks something may be broken in my head*
Hikari.Ookami
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 4
Joined: August 10th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Unread postby TakaJun » August 12th, 2008, 12:44 am

Akira route! Now that would be awesome
User avatar
TakaJun
 
Posts: 431
Joined: June 11th, 2005, 5:26 am

Unread postby Einherjar » August 12th, 2008, 12:55 am

TakaJun wrote:Akira route! Now that would be awesome

Wouldn't that be too complex?? Think of Akiha... o.o
Not that I'm against it (it would be awesome).
User avatar
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 12th, 2008, 1:13 am

Hikari.Ookami wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:Lol cat too! Yeah Len was definitely gonna do it sooner or later cause of her nature. For some reason I didn't think Ilya was going to get a route while playing but when she
gets Shirou in her bedroom I started to rethink some things, but then nothing happened.


it's true...I was like WOOT! Ilya! and then *dies*

but have you notice...Type-Moon's staff has to be somewhat loli...I mean all of the heroines have unusually small breasts (when compared with other visual novels). I think Arcuied might have the biggest...IDK that's just a comparison by memory (and even her's were just average).

SEO AKIRA!!! she needz a route...although a Len route is fine too! OH YEAH! and that Yumizka route will be great! Because other than lolis I also enjoy the shy girl...*thinks something may be broken in my head*


Proportional breasts are best :) I hate when artists go nuts with breast size or something (ahem... Ivy). TYPE-MOON just has it right.
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Unread postby Einherjar » August 12th, 2008, 3:03 am

Sepheriel wrote:
Hikari.Ookami wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:Lol cat too! Yeah Len was definitely gonna do it sooner or later cause of her nature. For some reason I didn't think Ilya was going to get a route while playing but when she
gets Shirou in her bedroom I started to rethink some things, but then nothing happened.


it's true...I was like WOOT! Ilya! and then *dies*

but have you notice...Type-Moon's staff has to be somewhat loli...I mean all of the heroines have unusually small breasts (when compared with other visual novels). I think Arcuied might have the biggest...IDK that's just a comparison by memory (and even her's were just average).

SEO AKIRA!!! she needz a route...although a Len route is fine too! OH YEAH! and that Yumizka route will be great! Because other than lolis I also enjoy the shy girl...*thinks something may be broken in my head*


Proportional breasts are best :) I hate when artists go nuts with breast size or something (ahem... Ivy). TYPE-MOON just has it right.

They're actually normal. Anywhere beyond that would be disturbing.
User avatar
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 12th, 2008, 11:02 am

If the breasts appear larger than the head, then it's officially too big.
User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests