Problem -.-

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Problem -.-

Unread postby cahos123 » August 8th, 2008, 4:20 am

I just beat Tsukihime for the first time (on psp) i have never had any bug problems with it before this but now i cant play the game at all anymore! After i cleared the game i went back to the main menu to find i cant click anything not that its frozen because i still hear the music but no matter what button i press i get no response from the game entirely. I have restarted it numerous times to no avail, and i was really looking forward to the far side of the moon endings :/. If anyone else has been having this problem or can help me out i would really appreciate it.

EDIT: Through further review of the forums the thread "Tsukihime Saved Data" peaked my interest so i looked into it, removing the file to find it worked! but i cant say im too fond of only being able to get 2 endings -.-. But I'm happy i can now go through with senpai. I'm also really anal about getting extra content in a game and this will drive me crazy @.@ so all help would be greatly appreciated.
cahos123
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby cahos123 » October 5th, 2008, 8:44 pm

nothing?
cahos123
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 6th, 2008, 1:54 pm

There is a slight posilbility that the PSP version is a bit different then the PC version. Although I've heard in the PSP theread we have around here somewhere that they both can use the OnScripter system. Aside from that I'm not sure how many are working on the PSP version.

You best bet is to post your problem on this thread if you really want any help on this problem.

viewtopic.php?t=403
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Tsukihime Chat