Kagetsu Tohya missing CGs

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Kagetsu Tohya missing CGs

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 2nd, 2008, 10:06 pm

I am missing a few CGs in Kagetsu Tohya. In multiple places.

In "Dream" I am missing the first column, second row picture on page 1.

In "Contribution Illustrations" I am missing the second column, third row picture on the last page (page 12, last picture).

In "Guest Illustrations" I am missing the first column, first row picture (first page, first picture), and the third column, first row picture on the second page.

Thank you for your help Smile
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 3rd, 2008, 2:42 am

Does no one know how?
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » August 3rd, 2008, 9:57 pm

Sepheriel wrote:Does no one know how?

If you haven't finished the game already, keep looking for Len. Otherwise, start over.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 4th, 2008, 2:06 am

Jeez start over??? I've beat the game :( I thought the only CGs you couldn't get if you already beat the game were the H scenes with Len. Actually I haven't been to the festival yet nor have I done the Dreaming Drinking Moon scenario yet. Are the missing CGs from those?
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » August 4th, 2008, 2:58 am

Sepheriel wrote:Jeez start over??? I've beat the game :( I thought the only CGs you couldn't get if you already beat the game were the H scenes with Len. Actually I haven't been to the festival yet nor have I done the Dreaming Drinking Moon scenario yet. Are the missing CGs from those?

If my memory serves me right, no. The only way to get all the CGs is by seeing all the scenes in the main scenario, if you already beat the game but you are missing some CGs, you have to start over. I think that in the help part you are told what to do and how to do it in order to keep the CGs you already have when you start over, but it's been such a long time ago that I can't really remember :?

In the parts I got stuck I used this walkthrough
http://www.crimsonmoon.frih.net/kagetsu ... hrough.htm
I think some parts are written in portuguese, so you may have a hard time trying to understand whatever is being said there, but most of the stuff is in english so there is no real problem. I think (though I'm not completely sure) that by following this walkthrough step by step you can get all the CGs and side stories. Hope this helps.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 4th, 2008, 3:53 am

I followed that Walkthrough all the way through so I shouldn't me missing anything.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 4th, 2008, 6:21 am

You should stick to using the flowchart, I planned mine with the flowchart and got all CGs.
If I remember correctly, you must not skip classes the first time, then skip it the second time. You'll understand that if you read the flowchart.
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 4th, 2008, 10:39 pm

I can barely understand the flowchart. If anyone could tell me what the titles of the pictures I am missing are then I could probably figure it out for myself. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Also how do you get to the festival part of the game? And is there a part of the game where you can take Hisui to the school during the Cultural Festival?
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » August 5th, 2008, 1:24 am

Sepheriel wrote:I can barely understand the flowchart. If anyone could tell me what the titles of the pictures I am missing are then I could probably figure it out for myself. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Also how do you get to the festival part of the game? And is there a part of the game where you can take Hisui to the school during the Cultural Festival?

You don't take Hisui to the culture festival, she actually goes by her own will (if I remember correctly). I think you get the famous plum sandwich scene with her (and respective CG) if you decide to stay in you own floor when you decide to go to work later... hmm... I think you have to choose the costume shop... but I can't remember too clearly... I think the TV killed most of my neurons when I was a kid :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Sepheriel » August 5th, 2008, 2:11 am

Ah nevermind I finally got all of the CGs. Thanks to all who helped me out.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat