Tsukihimie BGM music problem

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihimie BGM music problem

Unread postby Pringlaer » July 26th, 2008, 6:30 pm

I'm in need of some help. I've just downloaded and installed Tsukihime and read the readme about how to get the ingame music, I did everything like changing all the files to .ogg with the converter, put all 10 tracks in the CD folder etc. etc., but for some reason it still doesn't work. It?s bugging me, so I?m just wondering if anyone might know what is wrong and how I could fix this?
Pringlaer
Totally hardly posted

Re: Tsukihimie BGM music problem

Unread postby abscess » July 28th, 2008, 8:39 am

Pringlaer wrote:I'm in need of some help. I've just downloaded and installed Tsukihime and read the readme about how to get the ingame music, I did everything like changing all the files to .ogg with the converter, put all 10 tracks in the CD folder etc. etc., but for some reason it still doesn't work. It?s bugging me, so I?m just wondering if anyone might know what is wrong and how I could fix this?

Dude.... get rid of the other thread in this section, you multiposted there. Also, you posted this same question in the WindomXP section.

Your question may have been already answered in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=1193
You should read the other threads and use the search engine before posting a question.

Also, welcome :D

If you haven't already done it, please, read the rules:
viewtopic.php?t=281

Cheers.

Edit:
A very important sidenote:
From what I understand, you seem to be saying that you downloaded Tsukihime (the game). MirrorMoon has stated numerous times that every patch they release mustn't be used in any illegal copies of the games they translate, in other words, no one is allowed to use the patch in downloaded copies of the game or bootlegs or whatever.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Tsukihime Chat