Tsukihime on iPod Nano/Classic??

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime on iPod Nano/Classic??

Unread postby Link_74 » July 19th, 2008, 2:59 am

I saw it on a Touch/iPhone, but I have neither since the touch is worthless since it's not the iPhone and the iPhone just came out here in Canada. I was wondering if something similar could be done for the iPod Nano. I would love to be able to play Tsukihime wherever I am. Anyone know how? With patch on it as well obviously.
Link_74
Might just like this board

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 19th, 2008, 3:03 am

Well to cut it shortly no it will not unless you get linux running on your nano and then still there would be a ton of programming to get it to work and not many people would do it (i think no one..) for the nano so no. You would just have to go mainstream with the iphone and you still might have to do it yourself (like me) with the crappy sdk package apple has. sorry to break it to ya :?
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby handey » July 19th, 2008, 4:54 pm

actually you can install linux on an ipod, it seems. a 30-second google search yielded this:
http://www.linux.com/feature/53221
handey
Addict

Unread postby AlinSabel » July 19th, 2008, 9:22 pm

I could see it happening on the Classic, but certainly not anything useful on the Nano. The classic already has terrible screen size... XD
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shirosaki » July 20th, 2008, 1:40 am

I mean't that no one will make it for the ipod nano it is not even unlikely it is undoubtful that anyone will do it and like allin said, the screen size is just ugh. Now there are custom classic firmwares so that could happen.
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Retsej » July 22nd, 2008, 5:45 am

If you've got a DS, you can out tsukihime on it. ^^
I wanted Prester John, and Excalibur held by a moon-white arm out of a silent lake. I wanted to sail with Ulysses and with Tros of Samothrace and eat the lotus in a land that seemed always afternoon. I wanted the feeling of romance and the sense of wonder I had known as a kid. I wanted the world to be what they had promised me it was going to be, instead of the tawdry, lousy fouled-up mess it is.
Retsej
Addict

Return to Tsukihime Chat