Tsukihime anime.

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby xthr » November 23rd, 2008, 10:20 am

Noble Phantasm: Nanatsu-Yoru
Type: Anti-Personnel
A heirloom of the Nanaya Clan.
Attack parameters are of a normal knife.
Cannot be broken.

I would think that Tohno Gland would be under skills.

His Noble Phantasm version would be something like this:

Noble Phantasm: Misaki Harem
Type: Anti-World
Satsujinki summons his entire harem, each with their own sub-noble phantasm

Specialties:
Arcueid-Owning face. I'm sure she can do a lot more, but for her, owning face suffices.
-Sub NP: Marble Phantasm, rank EX

Ciel-Owning face and eating curry
-Sub NP: Seventh Holy Scripture, rank A+

Akiha-Owning face and Financial backing
-Sub NP: Origami, rank A (B+?)

Kohaku-Manipulation and planning
-Sub NP: Kohaku Injection, rank D [support, raises all target's attributes by one level]

Hisui-...Cleaning? And brainwashing/detective work?
-Sub NP: Uh. >_>. Maintainence, rank E [support, effortlessly keeps all of Satsujinki's arsenal, his harem's arsenal, his clothing, his room, his hair, his belongings etc clean and effective. Negates bad hygiene]

Len-Using dreams to do reconnaissance. Getting people arrested for pedophilia and bestiality (a cat is fine too).
-Sub NP: Ten Nights of Dream, rank C [anti-personnel, puts one target to sleep. During this time, Len cannot do anything else]

Sacchin-...Garnering pity? I'm seriously, who could attack a crying sacchin :*(
-Sub NP: Depletion Garden, rank B [anti-thaumaturgy, depletes all atmospheric mana]

His luck stat (read: plot armor) would be rank A+ or EX of course.
His stats would look something like this:
Strength: D
Endurance: D
Agility: A+
Mana: E (lol Satsujinki needs no mana :<)
Luck: A+

Skills:
Magic Resistance: D
Instinct: B
Battle Continuation: C
Tohno Gland: EX
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 23rd, 2008, 1:07 pm

Noble Phantasm: Instant Death - Nanaya.
Type: Anti-Personnel
Not really classified as a noble phantasm, more similar to a 'secret technique' (like the fake Servant Assassin's Tsubame Gaeshi). The Nanatsu-Yoru is thrown at the opponent's neck, with Satsujinki jumping at the opponent at the same time. The attack consists of two simple dead-end choices. The opponent can choose between blocking the knife, thus leaving his/her head defenceless against the oncoming Satsujinki, who will rip his/her head off, along with their spine. Or they could choose to focus on the jumping Satsujinki, only to recieve a fatal blow to the neck by his knife. The power of this technique is very strong, but is dragged down by the rank of Satsujinki's weapon (an E rank NP).

Or something like that :?
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 23rd, 2008, 6:02 pm

shouldn't instant death- nanaya belong to, well, nanaya? and NOT satsujinki, since satsujinki's existence isn't proven yet?

for satsujinki i think it'll be something like this:

Stats:
Strength: C-
Endurance: C-
Agility: EX (don't forget, all of tohno shiki/nanaya shiki/satsujinki's attacks depend on speed)
Magic: D
Luck: A+

Skills:
Instinct: A
Tohno Gland: EX. Gives skill GARness (A).
Conceal Presence: A+
GARness: EX+. His GARness has increased rapidly due to his plot development.
Pwnage: EX. Pwns anything and everything.
Chokushi no Magan: uh... EX+^infinity?

Noble Phantasm: Nanatsu-Yoru
same as xthr's description

Noble Phantasm: Misaki Harem
same as xthr's description

Noble Phantasm: Burial Cloth
Type: Personal
Kills the Chokushi no Magan and also sight. Increases accuracy and speed, and activates(?) Chokushi no Magan and sight when removed.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Len » November 23rd, 2008, 9:35 pm

nah Kyokushi Nanaya should be included in his arsenal... he has the nanaya blood after all ^^
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby NonExistence » November 24th, 2008, 12:26 am

the fact still remains that satsujinki wouldn't really have a need for kyokushi nanaya since he'd be able to kill people without their noticing it.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby xthr » November 24th, 2008, 5:13 am

I don't really think Satsujinki's speed would be EX. We all know he is freaking fast, but A+ is already considered extremely high for an attribute. Like Saber's Magic Resistance is Rank A, but she can pretty much cancel any magic in existence. For Satsujinki's speed to be EX, he would have to pretty much have instantaneous movement, which doesn't make too much sense. I mean, the Nanaya Clan WERE trained, and they WERE fast, but not inhumanly so. If even divine beings like rider could only get up to A, I don't think just having mystic eyes of death perception would help him exceed that.

I think what we are looking for here is a modified description to MEoDP:

Noble Phantasm: Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
Type: Self Used
Description: Eyes that can see the lines and points of an object---living or inanimate---to be easily killed. Any EXISTENCE that can be cut by him can be killed instantly.

Effects: Completely negates Armor. Targets need a high AGI stat, rather than CON to survive attacks by Satsujinki. Upon activation, any damage taken by the opponent cannot be regenerated.

I think his Endurance and Strength probably should be lowered. He is an assassin, not some rambo berserker (scary thought: Satsujinki summoned as a berserker class).
Even Archer, who is a massively toughened up Shirou, who is physically a lot stronger than a certain anemic Shiki, only has rank D Strength.

If he was ever summoned as a servant, his parameters would still be corresponding to people's image of him, and I daresay Satsujinki wouldn't be known for his all powerful strength.
Besides, his MEoDP would guarantee that he doesn't really need that strength anyways to deal damage.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 24th, 2008, 5:38 am

true, true. i can't deny what you've just said.

that being said, i wasn't trying to go with overall accuracy - just a relative one (the stats relative to each other).

but i still feel that satsujinki is fast enough that it would push at least an A+. think about it. rider gets an A for agility. even with that, a normal human (aka. shirou) can fend her off, if only with bare instinct. satsujinki, on the other hand, snuck his way into a vampire's castle, made his way god knows how close to the vampire, and sliced it in half before its instincts had time to react. that deserves at least some merit.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby xthr » November 24th, 2008, 5:44 am

NonExistence wrote:true, true. i can't deny what you've just said.

that being said, i wasn't trying to go with overall accuracy - just a relative one (the stats relative to each other).

but i still feel that satsujinki is fast enough that it would push at least an A+. think about it. rider gets an A for agility. even with that, a normal human (aka. shirou) can fend her off, if only with bare instinct. satsujinki, on the other hand, snuck his way into a vampire's castle, made his way god knows how close to the vampire, and sliced it in half before its instincts had time to react. that deserves at least some merit.

Maybe the vampires don't have
Eye of the Mind (True): B
:P

Seriously tho, I guess that's true. I still think it's attributed to Shirou's plot armor tho haha.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 24th, 2008, 5:48 am

indeed. all things revolve around plot armor.

back on the topic of the ANIME: did anyone else notice how much shiki resembles superman when he whips off his glasses? just the action of removing his glasses, not the face shape. because no one can match superman's square jaw.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 24th, 2008, 6:15 am

Well it goes to show you the old saying, "When I take of my glassess I'm going to beat you senseless," still works even in anime to this very day now.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 24th, 2008, 6:50 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well it goes to show you the old saying, "When I take of my glassess I'm going to beat you senseless," still works even in anime to this very day now.

And in Tsukihime: "When I take off my glasses, I'm going to cut you into 17 pieces," poor Arc :?
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 24th, 2008, 6:51 am

ah well, she gets her own back in kt. "so she's trying to one-up me...", such an interesting quote.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 24th, 2008, 7:01 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well it goes to show you the old saying, "When I take of my glassess I'm going to beat you senseless," still works even in anime to this very day now.

That doesn't work on "Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!"'s Tsuneo Abiko though...
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Len » November 24th, 2008, 10:15 am

Shiki isn't anemic. It was the result of sharing lives with 2 other people (SHIKI and Akiha) however since he already gave back Akiha's life, and killed SHIKI I think we may assume he's now living in his own life. So I asume that he no longer suffers from that "anemia effect"

Yes I think it would be UBER to give Satsujinki an A+... an A would suffice, but I think his endurance should stay, I mean sure he wasn't tough before, but if he becomes a servant (like Shirou) he would be toughened. Kyokushi Nanaya isn't really a skill... more like a maneuver xD He doesn't have to have it as a special ability to do it, but rather it's already a given.
Back on the topic of what? How can we go back to something that doesn't exist? :P
I don't really want to compare Shiki with SuperMan since I hate men flying around in their colored briefs...
Len
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby NanatsuYa » November 24th, 2008, 4:35 pm

haha lol, Shiki vs. Superman... SHIKI WINS HANDS DOWN!!! :lol:
Sure Superman is invincible to everything but Kryptonite, but I wonder if that'll stop Shiki's MEoDP :wink:
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » November 24th, 2008, 8:23 pm

From what I know, Shiki only sees lines in earthly things, so Superman, being from krypton (that's a fuckin' noble gas!!! how can you name a planet with the name of a gas??!!!), is unnaffected by meodp. But Superman is GAY and Shiki is GAR, that's enough for me.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby nobaka » November 25th, 2008, 1:23 am

Len wrote:Shiki isn't anemic. It was the result of sharing lives with 2 other people (SHIKI and Akiha) however since he already gave back Akiha's life, and killed SHIKI I think we may assume he's now living in his own life. So I asume that he no longer suffers from that "anemia effect"

Yes I think it would be UBER to give Satsujinki an A+... an A would suffice, but I think his endurance should stay, I mean sure he wasn't tough before, but if he becomes a servant (like Shirou) he would be toughened. Kyokushi Nanaya isn't really a skill... more like a maneuver xD He doesn't have to have it as a special ability to do it, but rather it's already a given.

That would be a regenerative anemia. Blood loss, not destruction. After time, it would take care of itself. The fainting is indeed life drain.

Kyokushi Nanaya would be a skill, no? Like Tsubame Gaeshi.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » November 25th, 2008, 3:19 am

abscess wrote:From what I know, Shiki only sees lines in earthly things, so Superman, being from krypton (that's a fuckin' noble gas!!! how can you name a planet with the name of a gas??!!!), is unnaffected by meodp. But Superman is GAY and Shiki is GAR, that's enough for me.

duly seconded. even if shiki shouldn't logically be able to kill superman, his GARness (amplified by the tohno gland) would be enough to make even superman question his orientation. not to mention there's the all-powerful plot armor - how do you beat that?

and doesn't shiki see lines on things the existence of which he can understand, and not just earthly things? since he managed to see faint lines on the moon in tsukihime (i think - don't quote me on this one).
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 3:50 am

NanatsuYa wrote:haha lol, Shiki vs. Superman... SHIKI WINS HANDS DOWN!!! :lol:
Sure Superman is invincible to everything but Kryptonite, but I wonder if that'll stop Shiki's MEoDP :wink:

From what I know if Superman dies the whole universe will come to an end, or at least that's what may comic book fans would say. Never the less if he was under Gia Rules then I'm sure Shiki would have no problem finishing him off like he did with Arc though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NonExistence » November 26th, 2008, 12:27 am

:shock: superman's death can end the universe?...

never heard of that one. why would the universe care if a cape-wearing macho man in bright red briefs gets pwned by the essence of GARness?
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat