Shiki I'm so proud of you

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Shiki I'm so proud of you

Unread postby Miraploy » May 26th, 2008, 4:37 am

Good job!

Even in this venerable company, you're most wanted!
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Maes » May 26th, 2008, 5:53 am

"a.k.a. Christ, Jesus".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » May 26th, 2008, 11:40 am

lmao it's so damn awesome to see him on the top of the list.
Looks like Shirou's also ranked pretty high up there.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » May 26th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Words can't express how proud i am too. ;_;
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Inverted » May 26th, 2008, 6:02 pm

Now all is left is for Kokuto Mikiya to join and rise in ranks due to his twisted harem.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » May 26th, 2008, 9:53 pm

My my! what a dangerous motherfucker you turned out to be, Shiki-san!
You make your creator oh so proud of you!
Congratulations! You are now one motherfucking evil, AND wanted, bastard!!

What could I buy with all that cash....? Hmm...!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby SeruraRenge » May 27th, 2008, 5:29 am

Nice.

has the Light Hawk Wings, which are very powerful despite no one knowing what they heck they are

I lol'd.
SeruraRenge
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Phoenician » May 27th, 2008, 9:22 am

I loved Girls Bravo one, I watched whole series.
Wanted on a separate charge of being more convincing as a girl than a boy.

that sums up whole series, except the rash part maybe,
and the omnipotent loli in the end
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby LimStift » May 27th, 2008, 5:45 pm

Lol, i thought sagara would be higher on the list, but i have only seen Fumoffu!

Shiki looks kinda evil in the pic too.
LimStift
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Phoenician » May 28th, 2008, 12:57 am

Oh, and I know a BIG one that's missing, School Days' Itou Makoto, most self-centered bastard I have ever seen in anime, zetai
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby DarkRedSky » May 28th, 2008, 1:20 am

Wow... All of them are dangerous. How are we expected to take them down. Especially the ones with the large combat robots powered by nuclear cores.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » May 28th, 2008, 1:22 am

Phoenician wrote:Oh, and I know a BIG one that's missing, School Days' Itou Makoto, most self-centered bastard I have ever seen in anime, zetai

From what I read from School Days:
He gets OWNED by a girl named Sekai in the anime. So he isn't all that if you give it a little thought :D

Edit: Fix'd. I spoil-tagged something that could have been considered a bit "incendiary"
Last edited by abscess on May 28th, 2008, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Phoenician » May 28th, 2008, 1:25 am

abscess wrote:
Phoenician wrote:Oh, and I know a BIG one that's missing, School Days' Itou Makoto, most self-centered bastard I have ever seen in anime, zetai

From what I read from School Days:
He gets OWNED by a girl named Sekai in the anime. So he isn't all that if you give it a little thought :D

I'm halfway through 11th ep (out of 12)

Edit:
Makoto, is a douche; all the girls in that school are whores, except for Kotonoha, who is the only one by 12th episode he hasn't had sex with

Edit 2:
...Well I checked out anime to see if I was going to buy game for when it's translated, but that is one of the most fucked up endings I have ever seen, I think I'll pass
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby SeruraRenge » May 28th, 2008, 2:35 am

only in the anime, really. In the game, you basically have to FORCE yourself to be like that. Really, he's not nearly as much of a dickweed in the game
especially in one ending, which the manga uses, where he stands up for Sekai and even moves in the way and is slashed by Kotonoha's saw when she tries to kill Sekai in a fit of insanity. Of course, even such nobility apparently comes with a price, as shown in the last few pages of the final chapter, when he's in the hospital from his wounds.

I'll just link to it, since throwing up the pics here will make them take forever to load
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p011.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p012.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p013.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p014.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p015.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p016.jpg

my thoughts if I were Makoto: I need to get the fuck out of there

Though I suppose it works out in the end. The police never find out it was Sekai, and though Makoto is traumatized for a while, he eventually recovers, and marries Sekai a few years later. Though it is kinda creepy that Sekai names their daughter Kotonoha so that "her spirit will see that she will never have the man she loved".

Really, the game is incredibly baised towards Sekai. No matter what girl you choose for a route, he'll find himself himself realizing that he really loves Sekai in the end.

....still, it's better than the ending where Kotonoha throws herself off a building and splatters on the pavement right in front of Sekai and Makoto.

the moral of the story? Never say "no" or turn down a yandere.
SeruraRenge
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Phoenician » May 28th, 2008, 2:53 am

SeruraRenge wrote:

only in the anime, really. In the game, you basically have to FORCE yourself to be like that. Really, he's not nearly as much of a dickweed in the game
especially in one ending, which the manga uses, where he stands up for Sekai and even moves in the way and is slashed by Kotonoha's saw when she tries to kill Sekai in a fit of insanity. Of course, even such nobility apparently comes with a price, as shown in the last few pages of the final chapter, when he's in the hospital from his wounds.

I'll just link to it, since throwing up the pics here will make them take forever to load
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p011.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p012.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p013.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p014.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p015.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/ ... 2_p016.jpg

my thoughts if I were Makoto: I need to get the fuck out of there

Though I suppose it works out in the end. The police never find out it was Sekai, and though Makoto is traumatized for a while, he eventually recovers, and marries Sekai a few years later. Though it is kinda creepy that Sekai names their daughter Kotonoha so that "her spirit will see that she will never have the man she loved".

Really, the game is incredibly baised towards Sekai. No matter what girl you choose for a route, he'll find himself himself realizing that he really loves Sekai in the end.

....still, it's better than the ending where Kotonoha throws herself off a building and splatters on the pavement right in front of Sekai and Makoto.

the moral of the story? Never say "no" or turn down a yandere.

is there anything in manga or game that is creepier than
Kotonoha dissecting Sekai and cradling Makoto's head on the yacht?
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby SeruraRenge » May 28th, 2008, 2:58 am

Phoenician wrote:is there anything in manga or game that is creepier than

no, "Bloody Nightmare" is the worst ending you can get, and I will say now, is IMPOSSIBLE to obtain unless you know how to! Makoto is not capable of screwing up that badly in the game! He may be a bit apathetic, but he's not a douchbag like that anime makes him out to be.
SeruraRenge
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Phoenician » May 28th, 2008, 3:03 am

SeruraRenge wrote:
Phoenician wrote:is there anything in manga or game that is creepier than

no, "Bloody Nightmare" is the worst ending you can get, and I will say now, is IMPOSSIBLE to obtain unless you know how to! Makoto is not capable of screwing up that badly in the game! He may be a bit apathetic, but he's not a douchbag like that anime makes him out to be.

What a British sounding ending, "What was it?" "A nightmare... a bloody nightmare..."
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby SeruraRenge » May 28th, 2008, 3:09 am

indeed. On that note...

I got those things for a million different anime.

Like for instance....

and the best one of all...

SeruraRenge
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby abscess » May 28th, 2008, 4:14 am

SeruraRenge wrote:indeed. On that note...

I got those things for a million different anime.

Like for instance....

and the best one of all...

Hahahahaha!!!
Man! I loved the Shingetsutan one! VERY accurate!

On the F/SN part: "People die if they are killed" Hmmm! Isn't that kinda obvious?
abscess

Unread postby SeruraRenge » May 28th, 2008, 4:47 am

abscess wrote:On the F/SN part: "People die if they are killed" Hmmm! Isn't that kinda obvious?

yes, yes it is

SeruraRenge
Posting more than n00bs

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat