Although Negi will own any person on that list when he reaches puberty
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Lesalia » August 12th, 2008, 3:01 am

oh puu no Onizuka sensei on the wanted poster
Lesalia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

Eikichi Onizuka didn't have enough "mojo" to be on the list... He's not a threat for all of mankind because he's lucky enough to have Fuyutsuki-sensei.
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Fa11en123 » August 13th, 2008, 3:10 pm

HAREM IS BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD *GASPS* ....
BAD BAD BAD BAD
Fa11en123
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Minimoto » August 13th, 2008, 3:23 pm

Shiki and Shirou are both high up there. I'm also proud of Negi; for a ten year old he's doing pretty good.
Minimoto
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby CSXLoser » August 15th, 2008, 3:14 am

Unexpected but I'm proud of Shiki :D
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby thisoneguy » October 3rd, 2008, 1:35 am

They forgot to put nurse on Shiki list of "accomplishments." Tokie Jinan is supposed to be the one who turned Shiki into a man before the events of Tsukihime. Damn, Shiki slept with almost every type of girl in the anime/manga/hentai kingdom, who knows who else he screwed that we dont know of. I'm starting to lose a little respect for this guy lol, o well he still kicks ass though.
thisoneguy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 3rd, 2008, 2:37 am

Cat Megex wrote:I think Charles vi Britannia deserves a place on that list. I mean, come on! 108 WIVES!

And on that note, his son, Lelouch vi Britannia should also be in the list, he had an immortal witch, an ace mecha pilot, confirmed siscon and may also be a loli(Kaguya)....
Ryougi07
Addict

Re: Shiki I'm so proud of you

Unread postby solid_1122 » October 19th, 2010, 1:54 am

Proud Indeed. Especially the first sentance and first few words. Slept with Akiha. That is what I like to see in Tsukihime 2
solid_1122
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 19th, 2010, 4:01 am

You know that Most Wanted Male list needs to be updated of course. I'm only mentioning this since that was dated around 2006. Now I think we would have to add Tenshi's brother Kenshi to the list along with understand Tenshi's ability as well. Still I don't see anyone out doing Shiki on that list, but for some reason I still wonder why Shirou is only 4th most wanted though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 25th, 2010, 1:09 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:You know that Most Wanted Male list needs to be updated of course. I'm only mentioning this since that was dated around 2006. Now I think we would have to add Tenshi's brother Kenshi to the list along with understand Tenshi's ability as well. Still I don't see anyone out doing Shiki on that list, but for some reason I still wonder why Shirou is only 4th most wanted though.

Now, I totally agree with Kid, the list should be updated. And on the very top must be: RANCE.

I know you might be thinking: " well, surely he just played Sengoku Rance." what is actually true. But if we see this objectively, we have to admit that he has dozens of girls (not counting the ones he raped.) and among those girls, there are very powerfull beings :
3 female Demons (Satera, Gil, other one), a Devil (Feris),a Goddess (Willis), 2 Queens (Lia, Magic), ?? Princesses (Sen, Kou), ?? outstanding magicians (Cill,Shizuka, Maria, Kaoru), ??? great female warriors (Sanahkya, Rizna, Suzume, Leila, Urza, Kanami, Ran, etc), Uesugi Kenshin ( apparently the reeincarnation of Bishamonten.), unique girls (Athena 2, Kaloria, Copandon), a priestess (Sell), A ghost girl (don't-know-the-name of the Moemoe kingdom), etc.

Now, I have question and I think I should have asked that before nominating Rance.

Is this list of the men that get the most women, or is that the list of the men that attract women like honey attracts the flies?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 25th, 2010, 7:16 am

Well I'm not sure if Rance would be able to take over the #1 Spot, but I know for sure that he'll manage with the #2 spot of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 12th, 2010, 9:08 pm

@zweiterversuch
I'm going for the "list of the men that attract women like honey attracts the flies".

The guys in the list aren't exactly actively seeking the girls themselves, but indeed, RANCE would DEFINITELY be somewhere on the top, and his danger level... EXTREMELY HIGH thanks to his army/harem of powerful love slaves followers.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat