Annoying CG Problem

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Annoying CG Problem

Unread postby Weeaboo » May 25th, 2008, 5:16 pm

Nothing major like, but despite having completed every route in the game I'm still missing some CG, so I'd like to know what scenes I haven't done.

The pieces missing are: The sixth picture on Arcs first page (below her ripping into Nero) and the second picture of of Kohaku's 3rd page.

Any help would be really appreciated, less the art itself, more how to get to them. :)
Weeaboo
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby najirra » May 25th, 2008, 7:01 pm

I'm thinking the CG you're missing in Arc's gallery is obtained by having enough Arc affection points by a certain point in the game, not sure where so I'll let Message elaborate. Following the walkthrough provided with th patch will get you the scene.

The Kohako CG is obtained by viewing the Kohaku dream sequence. Although it may look the same as Akiha dream sequence there is a difference.
najirra
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Weeaboo » May 25th, 2008, 8:50 pm

najirra wrote:I'm thinking the CG you're missing in Arc's gallery is obtained by having enough Arc affection points by a certain point in the game, not sure where so I'll let Message elaborate. Following the walkthrough provided with th patch will get you the scene.

The Kohako CG is obtained by viewing the Kohaku dream sequence. Although it may look the same as Akiha dream sequence there is a difference.

Ah, thanks I got it now- I didn't ever think to install the walkthrough, never though it'd be necessary. Sorry for the stupid thread.
Isn't it sad Sacchin? ;_;
Weeaboo
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Tsukihime Chat