The weirdest thing I have ever seen

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 30th, 2008, 2:30 pm

Well with that you can kind of envy Shiki on having that amny girls over him like that. Although you kind of have to pitty him for having the most dangerous girls trying to keep him all to themselves of course.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Katakara » October 1st, 2008, 2:47 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well with that you can kind of envy Shiki on having that amny girls over him like that. Although you kind of have to pitty him for having the most dangerous girls trying to keep him all to themselves of course.
aha, but that's what makes it interesting ;) but honestly, shiki has possibly the largest harem i have ever seen.... (i tend to avoid them...)
but back on topic ( if we ever had one...) i'd actually say the weirdest thing i've ever seen is Sader... as for in tsukihime...
possibly the name "NRVNQSR" itself...(sorry, not quite sure if this is a spoil...)
Katakara
Might just like this board

Unread postby that one guy » October 1st, 2008, 2:59 am

Yeah, trying to pronounce Nrvnqsr the first time was quite a challenge, and very odd. I then thought about what it would look like in Katakana....lets just say it wasn't a pretty thought.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 1st, 2008, 6:03 am

I pronounced Nrvnqsr "Nerobenkuweser" the first time I saw the name... I sticked to Nero :lol:

It looks like zweiterversuch found an appropriate rival, the weirdness will come a lot more faster now. I'll try not to laugh my ARSE off.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby abscess » October 1st, 2008, 6:05 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:I pronounced Nrvnqsr "Nerobenkuweser" the first time I saw the name... I sticked to Nero :lol:

It looks like zweiterversuch found an appropriate rival, the weirdness will come a lot more faster now. I'll try not to laugh my ARSE off.

At least Zwei's username has some vocals here and there... Nrvnqsr doesn't have any! I don't even think it's meant to be pronounced anyway.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 1st, 2008, 9:48 am

Lets just call him Fabro Rowan.

Now that I mentioned it, is there a story or a doujin for Nero BEFORE he became the vampire that he is?
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » October 1st, 2008, 10:27 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:I pronounced Nrvnqsr "Nerobenkuweser" the first time I saw the name... I sticked to Nero :lol:

I'm saying something around
"Nervingcser"

nanaya_shinya wrote:Lets just call him Fabro Rowan.

Now that I mentioned it, is there a story or a doujin for Nero BEFORE he became the vampire that he is?

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nrvnqsr_Chaos

Originally an alchemist named Fabro Rowan from the Sea of Estray, a cluster of smaller sorcerer organizations on northern Europe. His attempt to attain immortality led him to develop a method by which to absorb and merge his existence with the lives of other creatures, leading to his transformation into the form of Chaos. He eventually became a sole accumulation of lives with a collective consciousness, aligned with his will yet not entirely under his control and of nature beyond his own understanding. Even as he was conscious that his mind was fading by being united to the beasts, his ultimate desire was to come to understand the chaos that formed him.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 1st, 2008, 12:57 pm

OH! now that I think about it...

Maybe in the remake they will talk a little bit about the dark pasts of Roa and Nero.

I have always wanted to know who was the True ancestor who turned him into a vampire and how was Roa able to beat Altrouge.

Nvsqr...that is russian right?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 1st, 2008, 1:02 pm

I believe Nrvnqsr is Hebrew for 666
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 1st, 2008, 1:25 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:I believe Nrvnqsr is Hebrew for 666

I thought it was actually Roman to begin with. :shock:
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Rikh » October 2nd, 2008, 12:40 am

I read it as
Ner-vin-squir

so it sounds like Nervinsquir to me
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby hoennsquall » October 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am

when i first read that, I pronounced it as Ni-ro-von-skur
Last edited by hoennsquall on October 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » October 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am

Rikh wrote:I read it as
Ner-vin-squir

Hehehe, that sound like Nerves-in-square! :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Rikh » October 2nd, 2008, 12:49 am

abscess wrote:
Ner-vin-squir

Your avatars so scary :lol:

but yah, that's what i meant to say, Perfect pronunciation (at least on how i say it)
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Katakara » October 2nd, 2008, 3:57 am

Rikh wrote:
abscess wrote:
Ner-vin-squir

but yah, that's what i meant to say, Perfect pronunciation (at least on how i say it)

oh god, i just had MAJOR deja vu O_O i had a flashback that i read you saying that exact thing.... then again, i havn't slept for about 48 hiurs at this point so.... ya...
anyways....
i randomly mentioned the name to my "normal" friends before... it was funny... it went something like this:
"Hey, have you ever heard of a word with no vowels before?"
"... uhh... no... is that possible?..."
"... actually, i've seen a word with no vowels before..."
"... REALLY?!"
"Yeah.. well, it's actually a name..."
"What is it?"
"... NRVNQSR. (Pronouced as nerve-kisser... just really fast that you can't tell what i said...at all...)"
"..... Wait, WHAT?!"
"NRVNQSR. It's a name."
"...WTF. Stay away from me...."

so, i shall continue being a loner.... ^^U
wait, i just got totally off-topic O_O
Katakara

Unread postby abscess » October 2nd, 2008, 4:38 am

Rikh wrote:
abscess wrote:
Ner-vin-squir

Hahaha! Why is it scary? it's Yotsuba! Anyway, I still think it's not meant to be pronounced, even Finnish has some vowels here and there!

Katakara wrote:oh god, i just had MAJOR deja vu O_O i had a flashback that i read you saying that exact thing.... then again, i havn't slept for about 48 hiurs at this point so.... ya...
anyways....
i randomly mentioned the name to my "normal" friends before... it was funny... it went something like this:
"... REALLY?!"
"What is it?"
"... NRVNQSR. (Pronouced as nerve-kisser... just really fast that you can't tell what i said...at all...)"
"..... Wait, WHAT?!"
"NRVNQSR. It's a name."

Dude (or girl, however you wanna be addressed), get some sleep, now. I remember staying around 48 hours straight without sleep, then sleeping around 10 hours or so, only to once again do the very same thing.... let me tell you, that screws with your brains pretty badly!

Katakara wrote:wait, i just got totally off-topic O_O

:lol: going off-topic isn't too much of a problem, unless it carries on for a number of posts, then usually Message shows up and scolds us! hahaha! Hmm... but seriously, this thing is really going off-topic... unless the weirdness of Nero's name be considered a part of the topic in this thread... hmm... I wonder...

P.S: Spoiler-tagged to save space.
abscess

Unread postby Katakara » October 2nd, 2008, 5:44 am

abscess wrote:
Rikh wrote:
abscess wrote:
Rikh"]I read it as
Ner-vin-squir

Hahaha! Why is it scary? it's Yotsuba! Anyway, I still think it's not meant to be pronounced, even Finnish has some vowels here and there!

[quote="Katakara wrote:oh god, i just had MAJOR deja vu O_O i had a flashback that i read you saying that exact thing.... then again, i havn't slept for about 48 hiurs at this point so.... ya...
anyways....
"... REALLY?!"
"What is it?"
"..... Wait, WHAT?!"
"NRVNQSR. It's a name."

Dude (or girl, however you wanna be addressed), get some sleep, now. I remember staying around 48 hours straight without sleep, then sleeping around 10 hours or so, only to once again do the very same thing.... let me tell you, that screws with your brains pretty badly!

Katakara wrote:wait, i just got totally off-topic O_O

:lol: going off-topic isn't too much of a problem, unless it carries on for a number of posts, then usually Message shows up and scolds us! hahaha! Hmm... but seriously, this thing is really going off-topic... unless the weirdness of Nero's name be considered a part of the topic in this thread... hmm... I wonder...

P.S: Spoiler-tagged to save space.[/quote]
... if i could have slept, don't you think i would have by now?... I've been sick for the past like 2 weeks and i havn't been sleeping much at all simply because i CAN'T. I HATE BEING SICK.
anyways... (hey maybe i'm PMSing too?... explains the mood swings...wait, you don't wanna know that...-_-) i guess nero's name can be considered on topic since technically, this thread is about the weirdest thing... and it has to be related to tsukihime... well, ok it's not that weird... what's the weirdest for you?
Katakara

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 2nd, 2008, 6:04 am

speaking of lack of sleep, I once hallucinated seeing Nero in our classroom once...it was our professor, and I was awake for 72 hours straight.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 2nd, 2008, 6:11 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:speaking of lack of sleep, I once hallucinated seeing Nero in our classroom once...it was our professor, and I was awake for 72 hours straight.

Did you see any Lines of Death or Points of Death on him? :P
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Katakara » October 2nd, 2008, 6:20 am

I saw some lines today cuz i wasn't feeling well and my head was ringing... wait, that's not good...
"I sat down and looked up at the stars... and I thought...'Where the hell is my roof?!!'"
Katakara

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat