Tsukihime's real ending...

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 10th, 2008, 12:00 pm

Discussion has been had in another thread, that 'info' was in 'Talk', which Nasu has been saying may be dropped from canon.

TH2 was announced as an April Fool's joke by several groups, from CCC to mm.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 10th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Although it's still an idea for them to do, but I think they were too busy with other side projects, such as the whole Fate side and making the backstory for Aoko. Also, with them doing a remake of Tsukihime it does make the whole Tsukihime 2 idea come back to life in some way though.

Besides if it's true we may finally get to see what Altrogue looks like with official artwork of her.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AvatarofRage » October 11th, 2008, 10:00 am

Out of curiosity, is there any 'official' artwork of Satsujinki, or do the side materials only ever give a description?
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 11th, 2008, 11:28 am

AvatarofRage wrote:Out of curiosity, is there any 'official' artwork of Satsujinki, or do the side materials only ever give a description?

Dunno if this is 'official' but he'd look pretty badass if they actually decided to use this design^^

http://myanimelist.net/images/userimages/11006.jpg
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Alucard » October 11th, 2008, 10:37 pm

chasmirror wrote:Actually......
In Akiha's True Ending, Shiki is not dead. First he is believed to have died, but Akiha states that she can still feel her connection with him and that he is alive. One of the Kagetsu Tohya's side story explains what happens after that.

I just finished that side story. Is that ever explained more?

Shiki cuts his own line that would kill him the easiest in Akiha True. Then in KT, Aoko-senpai brings him back somehow..?
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.
Alucard
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » October 11th, 2008, 11:23 pm

Alucard wrote:
chasmirror wrote:Actually......
In Akiha's True Ending, Shiki is not dead. First he is believed to have died, but Akiha states that she can still feel her connection with him and that he is alive. One of the Kagetsu Tohya's side story explains what happens after that.

Shiki cuts his own line that would kill him the easiest in Akiha True. Then in KT, Aoko-senpai brings him back somehow..?

It isn't Aoko...it is Ciel....CIEL...

The meeting is like:
*open door of the taxi*
"Yo! Akiha what ya doing?"
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 12th, 2008, 6:45 am

Sorry for this newbie post, is there an official announcement for Tsukihime 2? or is it just based around rumors? ....
Don't want to get my hopes up
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 12th, 2008, 6:58 am

Ryougi07 wrote:Sorry for this newbie post, is there an official announcement for Tsukihime 2? or is it just based around rumors? ....

There are no official announcements for Tsukihime 2 yet. What we DO know is, Nasu has the materials to make one. A little sneak peak of some sort of Tsukihime 2 is in Kagetsu Tohya.

it's when you voted for the movie for your class
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on October 12th, 2008, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 12th, 2008, 7:04 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
Ryougi07 wrote:Sorry for this newbie post, is there an official announcement for Tsukihime 2? or is it just based around rumors? ....

There are no official announcements for Tsukihime 2 yet. What we DO know is, Nasu has the materials to make one. A little sneak peak of some sorts of Tsukihime 2 is in Kagetsu Tohya.

it's when you voted for the movie for your class

That one I remember^^ And since I saw that, I DEMAND IT WILL BE MADE!!!

"The Dark Six will provoke..." TSUKIHIME 2: The Dark Six :D:D:D
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Alucard » October 14th, 2008, 11:01 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:It isn't Aoko...it is Ciel....CIEL...

Oops, I was thinking "sensei"
Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you.
Alucard
Addict

Unread postby Inverted » October 16th, 2008, 6:45 am

Alucard wrote:

I think the crucial difference is that he cut his line near the heart not stab his dot .Cutting a line neasr the heart could have been like cutting of the heart .Possibility of saving still exists.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -Shiki- » October 16th, 2008, 6:26 pm

NanatsuYa wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:Out of curiosity, is there any 'official' artwork of Satsujinki, or do the side materials only ever give a description?

Dunno if this is 'official' but he'd look pretty badass if they actually decided to use this design^^

well..i dunno if that is the official design but based on the description i read somewhere, his eyes is overed because his mystic eyes of death perception is too powerful and he cant control it..and he is extremely strong..i like satsujinki :D
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby abscess » October 16th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Although Satsujink is cool in a way, I kind of find it mary-sue-ish in a way.... well, marty-stue-ish, since it's a guy we are talking about :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby that one guy » October 16th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Both of the Type Moon male protagonists are pretty Marty-Stu-Ish anyway, so I don't see it as that big of a deal.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » October 16th, 2008, 11:03 pm

yeah, but I would expect them to change a bit into something less marty-stu-ish, but... that's just me.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby NonExistence » November 16th, 2008, 6:31 am

"but why?" -Aristotles

no, but seriously, why? that's what makes them cool and allowed to go around and kill and destroy stuff.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » November 16th, 2008, 8:31 am

Well, it'd be kind of a boring story if there's no conflict, no challenge for the protagonist. Example:

BBEG: Hahahaha. Now that I have unleashed the ultimate omnipotent spell of destruction thingy, I am immortal, I am all-powerful, I AM GOD~!

Shiki: *stab*

BBEG: NoOooooOOOOooooo~!
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » November 16th, 2008, 4:09 pm

metal_cocoabo wrote:Well, it'd be kind of a boring story if there's no conflict, no challenge for the protagonist. Example:

BBEG: Hahahaha. Now that I have unleashed the ultimate omnipotent spell of destruction thingy, I am immortal, I am all-powerful, I AM GOD~!

Shiki: *stab*

BBEG: NoOooooOOOOooooo~!

lol, cool stuff.. stab* and its over, silent but deadly, now that's satsujinki :twisted:

but i still prefer his old attitude and personality, and being the underdog when it comes to fights.

hope they wont make shiki too much of an uber hax god of death,coz it might just spoil the fun imo :x well if ever they would make a sequel ofcourse
kaerstan01
Addict

Re: Tsukihime's real ending...

Unread postby solid_1121 » October 1st, 2010, 4:43 am

Damn... If they remove Akiha in Tsukihime 2 or they will not give her a very happy ending I swear by the River Styx I will kill
solid_1121
Totally hardly posted

Re: Tsukihime's real ending...

Unread postby Message » October 1st, 2010, 6:55 am

solid_1121, so far you have made three posts, all three saying the exact same thing. You are thereby in violation of rule number 1 (Sanity Clause). Consider this an official warning: Post on-topic, and act like an adult, or don't post at all.

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat