Tsukihime, Plus+Disc and AIE Bug Reports

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Tsukihime, Plus+Disc and AIE Bug Reports

Unread postby Nebaris » November 11th, 2010, 1:09 pm

Awesome, thanks a lot man, didn't have the original Japanese AIE executable for AIE or the original CD for Plus+Disc so that's obviously where I was going wrong. Thanks again, though do you know exactly where abouts I can get the Japanese AIE executable from the link provided on the website (http://mirror.fuzzy2.net/typemoon/genshi.html). Not really sure which links I need to select lol.
Nebaris
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » November 11th, 2010, 8:10 pm

Nebaris wrote:Awesome, thanks a lot man, didn't have the original Japanese AIE executable for AIE or the original CD for Plus+Disc so that's obviously where I was going wrong. Thanks again, though do you know exactly where abouts I can get the Japanese AIE executable from the link provided on the website (http://mirror.fuzzy2.net/typemoon/genshi.html). Not really sure which links I need to select lol.

If you're patient enough, I suggest you download the largest of the three. So get the one pointing to evaluation_full.exe.

Unread postby Nebaris » November 12th, 2010, 12:09 am

Cool, do you know if I need to egt both the .exe and the .exe.md5?

And also whether or not the Plus+Disc includes AIE?
Nebaris
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » November 12th, 2010, 5:43 am

Nebaris wrote:Cool, do you know if I need to egt both the .exe and the .exe.md5?

Message wrote:So get the one pointing to evaluation_full.exe.

Nebaris wrote:And also whether or not the Plus+Disc includes AIE?

Yes, it does.

Unread postby Wiz » May 13th, 2013, 9:34 pm

I don't think it's a bug but I don't want to open a new thread just for that so please forgive my pertness.

I don't understand the "Skip parts previously read" option. It's supposed to prevent CTRL or S or "Progress to next choice" to skip text I hadn't previously read, no ? However, with "Skip parts previously read" OFF, CTRL, (etc) keep to work on unread text.

So... how can I skip the text I had already read and stop when there is unread text ? I don't want to read back all the VN for each route or skip text wondering if this part or this part is a new part or an old part.
Wiz
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Yoten » May 13th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Wiz wrote:I don't think it's a bug but I don't want to open a new thread just for that so please forgive my pertness.

I don't understand the "Skip parts previously read" option. It's supposed to prevent CTRL or S or "Progress to next choice" to skip text I hadn't previously read, no ? However, with "Skip parts previously read" OFF, CTRL, (etc) keep to work on unread text.

So... how can I skip the text I had already read and stop when there is unread text ? I don't want to read back all the VN for each route or skip text wondering if this part or this part is a new part or an old part.

That's not how it works. Enabling "Skip parts previously read" turns on functionality where, at the START of a scene, it will give you an option to skip it if you've seen it before. It's exactly like it is in F/SN if you've played that.

CTRL and "Progress to next choice" are completely separate from the "Skip" option and aren't affected by it. Those two features will always skip everything whether you've read it or not.
Yoten
Might just like this board

Unread postby Wiz » May 14th, 2013, 12:22 am

Ok, I understand.
When you have already read a scene, a "You have already viewed this scene. Would you like to skip?" appears, it's not like the "don't skip unread text" option as in other VN with automatic skip.

Thank you.
Wiz
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat