Bye

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Bye

Unread postby Ryuusoul » June 22nd, 2005, 3:26 am

Due to various reasons, I'm ceasing work on the project (and all translation). Please enjoy it when it is released. In all honesty, I really enjoyed working on the project and all the people in the #Revolve channel made it even more enjoyable.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Message » June 22nd, 2005, 5:40 am

This is... Unexpected. :?: And not very good news either. :-( But if things no longer work out for you, then that's that. You have my respect for all the work you did, many many thanks from all the fans.

I take it you won't be here on the boards very often anymore? In that case, see you around and be well. ^_^

Unread postby Ryuusoul » June 22nd, 2005, 11:23 am

Thank you, it means a lot. And just to reiterate, it is with absolute honesty that I say it has nothing whatsoever to do with the members of the Revolve staff. They truly are a great bunch of people and I have great (some lame but still great) memories of my time working with them.

Best of luck to Revolve and the project. To all you fans, it was my pleasure to contribute to this undertaking.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby johnsgs » June 23rd, 2005, 12:56 am

Well, I'm very sorry to hear it, but I can certainly understand. In any case, know that you totally rock, and you have my admiration. And if, as it sounds, you're leaving the scene entirely, I sincerely wish you the best.
johnsgs
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby TheXev » June 23rd, 2005, 1:29 pm

Ryuusoul, you definitely (see, I can spell it right!) pushed to project much father then it would have gone without you. This project stands were it is because of your efforts. You will be missed, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors. Drop in once in awhile and say hi though!
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to Tsukihime Chat