KT Summer Festival and Fun Disc

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

KT Summer Festival and Fun Disc

Unread postby Sesshiroth » April 24th, 2008, 8:24 am

Hey there,
i honestly don't know if I just have extremely bad luck or what, but I've completed the main storyline in in KT, both endings, and i've read the Nights of Dream many times, including skipping through them all in one go just to see if it would unlock the next part, which it hasn't. I read on another forum post on mirror moon that it was necessary to do those two things, but am I missing something by chance? On top of that, when can I click on the U in Fun Disc and actually USE it rather than getting "Access denied, you need more training"? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
Sesshiroth
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby yud1 » April 24th, 2008, 12:18 pm

I don't really know though, but I can access the easter egg (oh, that's the 'Genuflect' scene with Hanepin) anyways. as for now I can access two menus besides 'Genuflect', but I guess there are still more to unlock there. not really sure about that though.

as for what I did... I completed the main story once, and it didn't open. it opened as I'm progressing through the Ten Nights of Dream, and I unlocked two menus. there are probably more, though. I still haven't read all parts of the Ten Nights of Dream. additionally, she also said something about 'completing the bonus artwork' and 'watching fireworks'.

something irks me is about the key that is found near the detached building in the main storyline. I don't really know what it is used for, but it probably has something to do with the unlocking stuffs. I'll check it out again some time later though.
yud1
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sesshiroth » April 24th, 2008, 11:50 pm

The two keys you can find allow you to open a safe later on in the game i believe...giving you CG's and a little extra stuff. But since I already did those....im not too sure what I should do now T_T I do have the "Genuflect" with Hanepin thing, but only Genuflect as an option. I'm going to try browsing through all the images...might do it? :?
Sesshiroth
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Tarnan » April 25th, 2008, 5:35 am

Do you have all three images in the safe? One with Arcueid, one with Akiha and one with Hisui? You get them by having affections for this girl and then opening the safe with Kohaku.
Did you see the dream scene with Len? You get it after some time as a choice in the night. A dream, huh? and then choose Len. H-scene, but important to get all CGs. On the cultural festival, if you have enough Len-Affection, you should work in the cafe, she'll come and you serve her cake, it's a CG. Also in the end, don't let her bite you in the finger, sleep with her. You get this choice if you care enough about Len.
You can also consult the Flowchart included in the patch, try to read each scene that has a red 'guest' in the box. These unlock the guest illustrations, you have to complete them too. If you have the summer festivals, read them all, they're also important. And of course Ten Nights of a Dream.
If you want to start over and do things the right way, you can delete the file save21.dat (correct me if it's a false number), you'll have to play through the story again, but you keep everything (TNoaD, CGs and so on, the read scenes also stay read, means you can skip them easily). That way, you can enter scenes you can't access anymore after some point.

I guess I'll put the help in a spoiler, just in case =X I hope it helps. Good luck with completing, I also had a hell of a time to get everything =)
Tarnan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Sekai » April 26th, 2008, 12:25 pm

Sesshiroth wrote:Hey there,
i honestly don't know if I just have extremely bad luck or what, but I've completed the main storyline in in KT, both endings, and i've read the Nights of Dream many times, including skipping through them all in one go just to see if it would unlock the next part, which it hasn't. I read on another forum post on mirror moon that it was necessary to do those two things, but am I missing something by chance? On top of that, when can I click on the U in Fun Disc and actually USE it rather than getting "Access denied, you need more training"? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

I know this sounds very strange, but did you try--after finishing the main storyline and Ten Nights--closing the game? I had this exact problem yesterday, where I could not unlock Summer Festival, even though I completed all 44 days and read through all the side stories.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you read this guide to make sure you did not miss anything: http://www.crimsonmoon.frih.net/kagetsu ... hrough.htm

I hope that helps! And if it doesn't, I can try sending my save data (without finishing Summer Festival, of course, so it doesn't spoil the game in some way).
Sekai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Miraploy » May 1st, 2008, 12:54 am

Can someone explain what the genuflect scene is please?

I got all 5 summer festival dates and did the SHIKI drinking guest senario, is there something else beside that?
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sesshiroth » May 4th, 2008, 7:19 pm

Phew I finally got it. I had to re watch the opening and choose the second option, then I would unlock the epilogue (EP). After watching the EP it STILL wouldnt work, so I restarted the game like you said and then it worked....hopefully I can get the Genefluct scene to work soon as well as Shiki and SHIKI scene (with sake I heard...YAY!) Thanks much, and cheers.
Sesshiroth
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Inverted » May 5th, 2008, 7:39 am

Can anyone please tell how to get genuflect scene.

I got everything else including all CG s and the SHIKI sake story.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby bluish_wolf » May 10th, 2008, 8:12 am

Click on FUN in the title screen. Visually: img410.imageshack.us/img410/3848/hereiq0.jpg
bluish_wolf
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Miraploy » May 10th, 2008, 6:14 pm

Wow, thanks a lot. Now I finally understand the shellfish thing.
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat